Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DragonQueen

Your lack of exposure to the gay community is your problem. It's still a fact that gay couples are often treated as siblings by strangers which, like I said, is problematic. 

So are you are saying ppl treat openly gay couple as siblings? Never heard of this. Or gay couple refer to themselves as siblings like in this case Kjo called him bhaiya. 

Even then your logic for calling us homophobhic is flawed cos its not us who is calling them siblings but it was an observation that the subject himself referring to all his "alleged" ex boyfriends as brothers. What do you call a person like that. If a woman mostly dates old men, she is called out on having daddy issues. Similarly KJo has an issue which I mentioned, not all gay ppl on this earth. 

Khair, its sad that Gurung is outing Kjo like this if KJo isn't ready to come out as a couple, forcing KJo to call him bhaiya. 

Edited by Malpua - 4 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's sad when people have to clarify about their sexuality. Hate,well that's a big word-you can dislike them all you want for whatever valid/invalid reason you have but just because they are public figures,even those who are not,exactly who/what gives us the right to talk dirty or mock even in a slightest manner about it.

Being straight,gay or whatever it comes naturally to one. Exactly what does it take one to behave & not mind what's clearly isn't their business. As if those of us who are straight has got some upper hand in life..😑

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’m surprised he felt the need to clarify.  I’m even more surprised he is surprised that his caption started speculations.  Any two people, regardless of gender or orientation, who put a caption like that will end up with headlines and questions about the nature of their relationship.  He’s being overly dramatic by making this about himself and Karan and their sexuality.  I also don’t believe either of them are this naive.  So now I’m wondering what the real motivation was behind this?  Were they just bored?  

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m surprised he felt the need to clarify.  I’m even more surprised he is surprised that his caption started speculations.  Any two people, regardless of gender or orientation, who put a caption like that will end up with headlines and questions about the nature of their relationship.  He’s being overly dramatic by making this about himself and Karan and their sexuality.  I also don’t believe either of them are this naive.  So now I’m wondering what the real motivation was behind this?  Were they just bored?  

After two back to back flops, three adtually, (Everyone forgets mega budget Kesari) Kjo was finding it hard to face media... So he will try to make some other headlines before facing media... Giving statements how he is a victim of homophobic janta.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hantel

After two back to back flops, three adtually, (Everyone forgets mega budget Kesari) Kjo was finding it hard to face media... So he will try to make some other headlines before facing media... Giving statements how he is a victim of homophobic janta.

Ugh 😠.  Yea this sounds like him.  

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

The way these celebs r playing with media n social media brigade. Pehle machis ki teeli maaro aur Jab aag lg jye to bolo media hai hi combustible.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Did any mainstream media pick the story though? Why did he see the need to clarify? 😒 

Prabal used to sound and behave so different prior to being exposed to BW celebs particularly jo . 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Did any mainstream media pick the story though? Why did he see the need to clarify? 😒 

Prabal used to sound and behave so different prior to being exposed to BW celebs particularly jo . 

Saw a piece about his ig post on Mumbai Mirror 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Ugh 😠.  Yea this sounds like him.  

He can't stay away from media, and spewing bs he learns from stalking SM and forums.

Next, he would appear on some talk show... Maybe Vogue BFF with Ekta or Smriti Irani.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago