Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

I know about Tanhaiyan. That's the show which forced me to watch N3 for SJ. 

Before that wasn't a fan?

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Before that wasn't a fan?

Nope. Didn't watch any of her shows. Just saw Tanhaiyan and came to N3

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MahirBela3Love

A very popular show.. USP was again chemistry of ArShi.. Most people's choice awards for Best Jodi went to them at that time... I could only think of BeHir equating them in terms of onscreen magic together

First season was shut abruptly because Male Lead went out to Bollywood and makers informed this on the show that we don't want to pair up a new male lead with Khushi

my fav couple n show....arnav-khushi still fresh in my mind...my mom fav show n couple too

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
MahirBela3Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

my fav couple n show....arnav-khushi still fresh in my mind...my mom fav show n couple too

KKGSR making jalebis... And that Rabba Mere music

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MahirBela3Love

I mean Mouni got in huge demand after Naagin.. similarly Pearl coming as an ordinary is now #1 on Times Most Desirable... Already has 2 serials in line up.. no wonder he gets into Bollywood soon

2 serials?

One is BP.other one?

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A Request guys. 

Can someone brief me last episode?

I cannot watch it here. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Will Miss Watching Naagin 3. Surbhi, Anita, Mouni, And Adda Are My Favorite Actresses In The Naagain Series. As For N4 Well I Don't Know Maybe I Will Watch It. Not Sure.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

finally watched it...i will go season by season

S1-my question will never be answered how ritik survived and how sesha knew abt ritik being alive?Rivanya reunion was beautiful...they were epitome of true love n Rivanya were bless with sada suhaagan boon in S1...this is the best Rivanya ending for me infact i had tears in my eyes....true soulmates n epitome of love...like ritik say,it was long awaited pending reunion...Rivanya united after death and that gives closure to S1 n Rivanya...they really had a beautiful season and a beautiful love story....a perfect closure to S1...ArNi truly lived their characters as Ritik-Shivanya...the best season for me with good story...execution...chemistry of ArNi as Rivanya...everything started from S1....Franschise started with S1...a proper closure has been given to Rivanya by uniting them after death and them giving Roshiv-Behir their blessings

S2-thank u EK n morons..you have destroyed everything associated with S2 instead of solving mysteries...more stupid mysteries has been added and there is no answers to the questions....we will never get those answers...the grand finale was dedicated to S2 closure but i wonder whether its closed already or not...everything was cold even Roshiv union was not a satisfaction for Roshiv fans...why the hell all these bahubali bullshit...Roshiv should have united in S2 itself and S2 n Roshiv chapter closed but no they merge it with S3 and create so many plotholes n destroyed the whole season...well nothing much to talk abt...Roshiv union was small but the chemistry of kv-mouni was what made me loved the scene even though it was tiny what really intact was Roshiv passion...obsession n madness for each other...thanks for small mercy that was not destroyed becos it eas the usp of their love story...words was enough to know what extend they love each other...how they are obsessed with each other...shivangi even after all that happened in S2 finale still loved rocky n lived her life thinking that there must be a reason....while its obvious rocky being obsessed n madly in love with shivangi will never harm her....Roshiv story had the passion...obsession n madness for each other and that attracts me...i really want to know if rocky is still a naagraj...he looks more like human than a naagraj or those morons forgot that rocky is a naagraj of thakshak vansh and by the way shivangi was saying that she is leaving mrityu log...what does she mean?...its open decision whether they will make a guest appearance or not but according to me closure has been given but you never know in what is running in EK mind...well for me Roshiv union happened in S2 when rocky gives back shivangi her naagin powera after knowing the real truth,thats real union of roshiv

S3- beautiful ending for Behir...the villains are alive n sesha joins the gang...biggest twist vish in a negative avatar...what the hell was that in S1/S2 its mention from the very first day that if a naagin n human consummate,the naagin will loose her powers n it will be lethal to the human too but in S3 it was not mention....bela fall in love with a human...consummate their relationship and she was pregnant with his baby...she did not her loose powers suddenly its being mention that naagin will loose powers if consummate with a human...anyways it was a beautiful ending for Behir...soulmates got married happily n bela realise in every lifetime mahir is her soulmate....which is indeed true...indeed S3 was really based on of a naagin falling in love with a human who has no connection with naagmani...naaglok n naag-naagins nor mahir is a suryavanshi...ritik-rocky had something special in them,ritik was a suryavanshi n naagmani protector and rocky was a thakshak naagraj but mahir was a human who has nothing special in him like ritik n rocky was...this season i would happily say indeed it was a story of a maagin falling in love with a normal human....the crown went to the rightful owner

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago