Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

All things that you said aside...I agree with them. But my comment was in context with Naagin series only. 

Surbhi definitely has chemistry with other co-stars. 

Pearl too is starring in a new show with three different leading ladies.

Nobody got a problem with their new show and co-stars. 

All these talks were in context with Naagin series. 

Remember how badly Ishqbaaz show was shut down coz they changed the female lead? Also this show on Colors too. They killed the male lead and retained the female lead with her daughter's story playing out...the show is not getting the low TRP it used to get earlier. Think it's shut down too. 

I never watch IB but heard lots abt it...the story also went to a different tangent not only the leads

lets see how it goes...but to be honest SJ is a chemistry machine...she can make chemistry with anyone...my mom is a big fan of hers n still call her zoya

well i feel pvp-SJ will be seen together as the season is not ended yet....there is still 1 year to go...lets see what happens...

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

I never watch IB but heard lots abt it...the story also went to a different tangent not only the leads

lets see how it goes...but to be honest SJ is a chemistry machine...she can make chemistry with anyone...my mom is a big fan of hers n still call her zoya

well i feel pvp-SJ will be seen together as the season is not ended yet....there is still 1 year to go...lets see what happens...

Story kuch bhi ho...if the pair is popular then the show at least survives online if not offline. 

In fact KZK had such low ratings for months but survived due to the buzz created by Ekta and the lead pair clicked too. 

SJ is awesome no doubt. She's a brilliant actor and anyone in a frame with her shines 

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

After seeing SC with Vikas in many events I feel Chandana news is true.Vikas Gupta lobbied for her.

MahirBela3Love thumbnail

All things that you said aside...I agree with them. But my comment was in context with Naagin series only. 

Surbhi definitely has chemistry with other co-stars. 

Pearl too is starring in a new show with three different leading ladies.

Nobody got a problem with their new show and co-stars. 

All these talks were in context with Naagin series. 

Remember how badly Ishqbaaz show was shut down coz they changed the female lead? Also this show on Colors too. They killed the male lead and retained the female lead with her daughter's story playing out...the show is not getting the low TRP it used to get earlier. Think it's shut down too. 

One perfect example of this is "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Du".  Remember Barun Sanaya creating magic together... But later on neither sequels worked nor their other shows

CottonWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahirBela3Love

One perfect example of this is "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Du".  Remember Barun Sanaya creating magic together... But later on neither sequels worked nor their other shows

No idea about that show...but yes after the first show ended didn't hear much about the sequels as much. 

MahirBela3Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

What is that Pearl is new Mouni Roy means?

I mean Mouni got in huge demand after Naagin.. similarly Pearl coming as an ordinary is now #1 on Times Most Desirable... Already has 2 serials in line up.. no wonder he gets into Bollywood soon

MahirBela3Love thumbnail

No idea about that show...but yes after the first show ended didn't hear much about the sequels as much. 

A very popular show.. USP was again chemistry of ArShi.. Most people's choice awards for Best Jodi went to them at that time... I could only think of BeHir equating them in terms of onscreen magic together

First season was shut abruptly because Male Lead went out to Bollywood and makers informed this on the show that we don't want to pair up a new male lead with Khushi

CottonWorld thumbnail

A very popular show.. USP was again chemistry of ArShi.. Most people's choice awards for Best Jodi went to them at that time... I could only think of BeHir equating them in terms of onscreen magic together

First season was shut abruptly because Male Lead went out to Bollywood and makers informed this on the show that we don't want to pair up a new male lead with Khushi

Smart decision on their part. But quite unfair for the actress. Obviously I don't know the details but from what you said I felt it was unfair for the actress. 

MahirBela3Love thumbnail

Smart decision on their part. But quite unfair for the actress. Obviously I don't know the details but from what you said I felt it was unfair for the actress. 

The same Sanaya Irani was rumoured to lead N3 in the beginning instead of SJ

And SJ has a web series with Barun

CottonWorld thumbnail

The same Sanaya Irani was rumoured to lead N3 in the beginning instead of SJ

And SJ has a web series with Barun

I know about Tanhaiyan. That's the show which forced me to watch N3 for SJ.