Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MahirBela3Love

Why did Shivangi said k Shravani akhiri naagrani hogi... That means S4 me Shravani will be there for sure... Mihir ki plastic surgery ya kisi aur non sense logic se shayad Pearl ko replace kar de...

Pearl is new Mouni Roy btw... Demand skyrocketed after Naagin series ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ye log ek moment kuch bolte h next moment bhul jate h

Why she will aakhri nagrani samaj nai aaya

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

But power loss toh hua hi nahi. Right? If the last scene of Bela and Mahir is any indication then power loss ka sawaal hi nahi uthta. 

CottonWorld thumbnail

But I read that SC is going to do the sequel of this old show called Sanjeevni on star plus. Woh naagin mein aayegi? If yes then Gul Khan ki dusri lead actress ko EK apne paas le aayi

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crusty

Siiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! 

How have you been???! I could just make it for the last two episodes yaar.... the last time I left IF was old version lol.... anyway, glad to see you here on the last day of N3... Had been a eventful ride.... see you around! ๐Ÿค—

CRRRRUUUUUUUUUU๐Ÿค—

Will you watch BP? I heard you had an injury; hope you are better??

crusty thumbnail

Oh God! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Where it all started! Fibby ๐Ÿค—

And I forgot to tell her the time change... warna time pe aati aur apni jhakaas, witty, biting LU deti....๐Ÿ˜ญ

CottonWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Bye crusty it was so so wonderful making your acquaintance; thanks for all the written updates. See you around. 

Cotton, thanks for the updates; plus we have our PMs and well we will chat about Bharat I am sure and other things๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Nuomi -- you ain't getting a bye-- you know why๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

Urmi, see you in the other forum. 

Sunshine, I know we had our disagreements but the show is over now. Best of luck and take care. See you around. 

Rehan - Bharat is coming soon. Khush hoja!!!

Everyone who I have interacted with and spoken with, thanks for making my N3 experience so nice. I will always look back fondly to these days. I had an amazing time. 

To all those i disagreed with well it is behind me; the show is over.

Take care everyone

Sure dude...let's keep each other updated on Bharat. And who knows till then we'll get the confirmation about N4 and it's cast. 

You can always talk to me via PM. 

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bye crusty it was so so wonderful making your acquaintance; thanks for all the written updates. See you around. 

Cotton, thanks for the updates; plus we have our PMs and well we will chat about Bharat I am sure and other things๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Sunshine, I know we had our disagreements but the show is over now. Best of luck and take care. See you around. 

Everyone who I have interacted with and spoken with, thanks for making my N3 experience so nice. I will always look back fondly to these days. I had an amazing time. 

Take care everyone

Hey Sia,

Our disagreements were related to actors offscreen things. Maybe we shouldn't take all that so seriously ๐Ÿ˜›

See you around in some other forum ๐Ÿค—

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Take care everyone

๐Ÿ˜† I guess I'm not gonna miss you too Sia -- you know why ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค—

crusty thumbnail

Nuomi and sia: I'm fine now... rotator cuff pe ligament tear and swelling. So it took me time to recoup. But all good now... Thanks for asking! 

And Sia NO! I'm not watching BP ๐Ÿ˜† I don't think I'll watch a show again for a long time now....unless it's MoJo... But that too a good script I hope and pray... I guess I'm done with shows/soaps for a really, really longtime now...

Jhappi to Sunshine and priya ๐Ÿค—

Edited by crusty - 4 years ago
CottonWorld thumbnail

Yeh Mahir ko achanak aisa dialogue kyun diya par....is my question.