Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji

Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji: Happy to hide the truth of Ranvijay from Rocky

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji the Star Plus show produced by Gul Khan and Nilanjana Purkayasstha will now see Happy (Jasmin Bhasin) gearing up to marry Ranvijay (Rohit Purohit).

Yes, Anaya’s (Iri Maity) revelation before dying to Happy will change the course of things for Happy.

She will now be determined in the mind to fight it out with RV and get proof against him.

As per a reliable source, “Happy though will not reveal about her plan to anyone else, including Rocky (Ansh Bagri).”

OMG!!

Yes, RV will threaten Happy that he will kill everyone in her family, including Rocky. He will force her not to utter anything to Rocky and her family.

Hence, Happy will not say anything about her real intention of marrying RV to Rocky.

Aww!!

How will Rocky react to Happy’s decision of marrying RV?

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji the Star Plus show produced by Gul Khan and Nilanjana Purkayasstha will now see Happy (Jasmin Bhasin) gearing up to marry Ranvijay (Rohit Purohit).

Yes, Anaya’s (Iri Maity) revelation before dying to Happy will change the course of things for Happy.

She will now be determined in the mind to fight it out with RV and get proof against him.

As per a reliable source, “Happy though will not reveal about her plan to anyone else, including Rocky (Ansh Bagri).”

OMG!!

Yes, RV will threaten Happy that he will kill everyone in her family, including Rocky. He will force her not to utter anything to Rocky and her family.

Hence, Happy will not say anything about her real intention of marrying RV to Rocky.

Aww!!

How will Rocky react to Happy’s decision of marrying RV?

Well this seems to be going the way i wanted it to (partially at least). Future episodes are gonna be fun if this is the way its gonna go :)  heart breaking yes but intense and considering how scary RV is nowadays, thrilling as well. At least she won't be agreeing to a marriage with rv  for a lame reason like exposing him. There will be some threatening involved. That's acceptable to me. I just hope this particular news is reliable 

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jareth

Well this seems to be going the way i wanted it to (partially at least). Future episodes are gonna be fun if this is the way its gonna go :)  heart breaking yes but intense and considering how scary RV is nowadays, thrilling as well. At least she won't be agreeing to a marriage with rv  for a lame reason like exposing him. There will be some threatening involved. That's acceptable to me. I just hope this particular news is reliable 

I second you!!!

I don't mind if the makers will drag this track!!! , I want to see how happy will deal with this dark RV!!! Only, if the CVs are gearing up for this track, RV scaring happy and cornering her!! wohoooo.Happy has always seen RV's soft side this will be the shock of her life!!!

Jareth thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I second you!!!

I don't mind if the makers will drag this track!!! , I want to see how happy will deal with this dark RV!!! Only, if the CVs are gearing up for this track, RV scaring happy and cornering her!! wohoooo.Happy has always seen RV's soft side this will be the shock of her life!!!

Heck yeah! Its absolutely terrifying how RVs eyes go so cold and dead when they look at someone who's coming in his way. I just wonder, hoe far would he go?

And rocky....I wanna see the intensity when he can see that something is wrong, very wrong, he keeps trying to get happy to tell him the truth. But she won't respond and with this we'll get to see the desperation and determination in equal parts. Love and rainbows is nice and well but intensity drives shows. Drama carries them forward. You can watch only so much of the sweetness  :P   granted roha have not have many sweet times but the fewer moments the have, the sweeter it will be when everything is resolved. Warna what more can they show when everything is hunky dory? It would get redundant pretty soon no? 

Edited by Jareth - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"Yes, Anaya’s (Iri Maity) revelation before dying to Happy will change the course of things for Happy."

Anaya didn't reveal anything! Is this source even reliable?😕 I really want it to be this way. This track gonna make everything very very intriguing and exciting, esp. Happy seeing this side of RV. She will be shell-shocked and regret for not trusting Rocky. RV threatening her with Rocky's life will make her say Yes. She'll fight hard before that. Rocky is her weakness and RV knows it. Now Rocky gonna break down after this. If only he does his own investigation of this sudden change in Happy. All in all mazaa ayega!😎

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

"Yes, Anaya’s (Iri Maity) revelation before dying to Happy will change the course of things for Happy."

Anaya didn't reveal anything! Is this source even reliable?😕 I really want it to be this way. This track gonna make everything very very intriguing and exciting, esp. Happy seeing this side of RV. She will be shell-shocked and regret for not trusting Rocky. RV threatening her with Rocky's life will make her say Yes. She'll fight hard before that. Rocky is her weakness and RV knows it. Now Rocky gonna break down after this. If only he does his own investigation of this sudden change in Happy. All in all mazaa ayega!😎

We can see Anayas mouth moving as in shes trying to tell something to Happy - so maybe they will show a flashback to what Anaya actually told when Happy exposes RV i guess. If you look closely at that scene you can see Happys expression when Anaya mumbles. Maybe Anaya did say something in regards to RV's involvement to create enough doubt in Happys mind - maybe thats why she tells Rocky that Anayas death was her fault - she has double meaning probably - she feels its her fault cz RV was the culprit and she blindly trusted him and he is doing this to get her but the others might think that shes saying that cz of suicide note or bcz she feels that she could have done something to help anaya bcz anaya was still alive when she got there. 

NOTE that i said MAYBE so im just guessing these and they actually may not even happen. 

My heart is breaking just thinking about the heartbreak and pain that Rocky will have to go through yet again. I just hope he suspects something and that he knows Happy loves him. That is better than seeing him feeling betrayed and broken. He is just so in love and ready for his marriage that this is gonna be so sad. BUT atleast it will be good if Happy is agreeing only to prove RV a criminal and protect Rocky and his family. And then Rocky will know later that she did it out of love for him and not cz she wanted to marry RV. 

I dont mind her agreeing for the marriage and then marriage preparations take place but before the last ritual takes place i want her to expose the truth. CZ I JUST CANT TAKE IT HER BEING THE WIFE OF RV. She should only be Rocky's wife - towards the end of the series that is. And not be RVs EX Wife. 😖

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
Jareth thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

We don't know that yet. Happy might have caught what she was saying. I don't think happy will figure it out immediately. From what I could tell, Anaya said RV repeatedly. There's this show here in Pakistan. Cheekh. You might be familiar with it? If not, its basically a story of a woman named mannat who sets out to unveil the truth behind her best friend's apparent suicide. The friend takes the name of the man everyone believed she loved. It is only afterwards that Mannat ponders over this and realizes that she (the dying best friend) was infact trying to tell them the name of her killer. That when she took the name of the man she "loved", there was no love in her eyes. Only accusation. I think something similar will happen here. That initially happy will think that anaya was taking the name of the man she loved with her last breath; RV. And then evidence will come forward. Things will add up and unveil RV as the true culprit. 
I keep saying this, happy thinks it is her fault in the precap Because of the suicide note. Anaya probably wrote it upon RV's diction. She probably wrote that rv choosing happy broke her and she took her life. So happy will blame herself. And rocky will blame RV. 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True. But remember when RV was chasing Anaya and she got into the car boot, they didnt actually give us any idea that RV saw someone get into the boot cz he was just looking al around - but then when he came to her after her call with Happy the flashback of RV showed that he did see Anaya closing herself in the boot and thats how he followed the car to that place. 

So likewise maybe Anaya would have said something to Happy and we wont know until when happy confronts RV. So she agrees to marry him to find proof against him to give the police and courts without him suspecting that she knows his truth. Or maybe it could be that Anaya didnt actually say anything and that it will be a different way she figures something. Or maybe Happy will avoid RV since she feels guilty that Anaya died cz RV rejected Anaya cz of her and RV might assume that shes avoiding cz Anaya had told Happy something about him and then blackmails her. 

Anaya is clever to figure everything out but i cant say the same about Happy - she doesnt seem to be someone to put two and two together cz like seriously even after showing Ranveers video she gave him the benefit of a doubt which she didnt even give Rocky when he was accused. And knowing RV lied about going to delhi and going to his brother instead and him knowing exactly where to find Ranveer and she thinks he had no idea about his brothers involvement. Like seriously then why didnt he just say that he is going to meet his brother cz he seemed upset. I hope the Happy who waits till she is being presented CLEAR proof before she takes action is gone. That she will FIND the proof herself and fight for justice and fight for what is right and fight for Rocky this time. Shes getting better now since she saved Rockys life and was not afraid to put her life at risk for him. That was heroic thing to do.

im just ranting cz at the back of my mind i was still a bit mad at Happy for what happened to Rocky. I love her and Rocky though. And will always be Team RoHa forever. 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jareth

We don't know that yet. Happy might have caught what she was saying. I don't think happy will figure it out immediately. From what I could tell, Anaya said RV repeatedly. There's this show here in Pakistan. Cheekh. You might be familiar with it? If not, its basically a story of a woman named mannat who sets out to unveil the truth behind her best friend's apparent suicide. The friend takes the name of the man everyone believed she loved. It is only afterwards that Mannat ponders over this and realizes that she (the dying best friend) was infact trying to tell them the name of her killer. That when she took the name of the man she "loved", there was no love in her eyes. Only accusation. I think something similar will happen here. That initially happy will think that anaya was taking the name of the man she loved with her last breath; RV. And then evidence will come forward. Things will add up and unveil RV as the true culprit. 
I keep saying this, happy thinks it is her fault in the precap Because of the suicide note. Anaya probably wrote it upon RV's diction. She probably wrote that rv choosing happy broke her and she took her life. So happy will blame herself. And rocky will blame RV. 

You make sense. Agreed. I too think Anaya just said "RV", before dying, nothing more. If Happy does investigate and finds anything suspicious, this "RV" will definitely create a lot of buzz in her mind. Like you said things will add up and she'll collect evidences against him. Suicide note. That's the biggest clue to expose RV honestly.

I heard about "Cheekh", I haven't watched that show though. Seems an interesting plot!

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

True. But remember when RV was chasing Anaya and she got into the car boot, they didnt actually give us any idea that RV saw someone get into the boot cz he was just looking al around - but then when he came to her after her call with Happy the flashback of RV showed that he did see Anaya closing herself in the boot and thats how he followed the car to that place. 

So likewise maybe Anaya would have said something to Happy and we wont know until when happy confronts RV. So she agrees to marry him to find proof against him to give the police and courts without him suspecting that she knows his truth. Or maybe it could be that Anaya didnt actually say anything and that it will be a different way she figures something. Or maybe Happy will avoid RV since she feels guilty that Anaya died cz RV rejected Anaya cz of her and RV might assume that shes avoiding cz Anaya had told Happy something about him and then blackmails her. 

Anaya is clever to figure everything out but i cant say the same about Happy - she doesnt seem to be someone to put two and two together cz like seriously even after showing Ranveers video she gave him the benefit of a doubt which she didnt even give Rocky when he was accused. And knowing RV lied about going to delhi and going to his brother instead and him knowing exactly where to find Ranveer and she thinks he had no idea about his brothers involvement. Like seriously then why didnt he just say that he is going to meet his brother cz he seemed upset. I hope the Happy who waits till she is being presented CLEAR proof before she takes action is gone. That she will FIND the proof herself and fight for justice and fight for what is right and fight for Rocky this time. Shes getting better now since she saved Rockys life and was not afraid to put her life at risk for him. That was heroic thing to do.

im just ranting cz at the back of my mind i was still a bit mad at Happy for what happened to Rocky. I love her and Rocky though. And will always be Team RoHa forever. 

Nahi re. Agar Anaya ne kuch bataya toh precap mein Happy aisa kuch nahi bolti. She would have been furious and confronted RV right away. I think she just took RV's name. Anaya aisi halat mein bhi nahi thi ke kuch bolsake. Sirf RV ka naam bhi liya ho na woh bhi kafi hi hai. This and Rocky ki baatein saath mein suicide note will create lot of suspicions in her head. Iss baar she won't give RV benefit of doubt or such. I guess she'll find out sooner than we are assuming and then RV will blackmail her.