Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: you2

Can you post Sonam's? I there was lot of shade ,talk of big gowns, PR..😆

I cannot find sonam’s

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

In deepika one I liked how she said she was blushing over Vikrant with Megha like a school girl. I also liked what she said about ranveer

In aish one I liked what she said about the press turning up everywhere Nd saying the same dialogue. It was unexpected that she would confirm mani project as she is usually tight lipped I think

In pc one it was funny how they said they would compete for room space. Also liked the clash of titans bit it sounded funny. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

In deepika one I liked how she said she was blushing over Vikrant with Megha like a school girl. I also liked what she said about ranveer

In aish one I liked what she said about the press turning up everywhere Nd saying the same dialogue. It was unexpected that she would confirm mani project as she is usually tight lipped I think

In pc one it was funny how they said they would compete for room space. Also liked the clash of titans bit it sounded funny. 

Why does she forget that she is married? She evn said about Vin's babies while she is committed to Ranveer and still no change.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sonam ki PR strategy subtle hain and she is talking about not blowing your own trumpet when actually she is doing nothing but that in the entire interview🤣 Also regarding PR, who had articles out on being the highest grossing heroine last year or the article by her PR dissing all her contemporaries even the likes of Anushka...man her bitchiness is still intact even after all these years. So immature and insecure.

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Sonam ki PR strategy subtle hain and she is talking about not blowing your own trumoet when actually she is doing nothing but that in tje entire interview🤣 Also regarding PR, who had articles out on being the highest grossing heroine last year or that article by her PR dissing all her contemporaries even the likes of Anushka...man her bitchiness is still intact even after all these years. Still immature and insecure.

She also mentioned she has attained wisdom... on which anupama perched lips.. beta itni jaldi nhi ðŸ˜†

Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

She also mentioned she has attained wisdom... on which anupama perched lips.. beta itni jaldi nhi ðŸ˜†

The whole IV was cringe...Anupma kuch aur bole ki she mentions PR and how she is so understated and amazing. Kitna delusional koi kaise ho sakta hain, poora interview is I, me , myself and she says that directors want to work with her cause she is not aggressive...hain..matlab she thinks everything boils down to PR....and on nepotism she starts talking about her privilege and entitlement that how she does not have to work for a living.

On her wedding she claims she did not want so much attention toh then why have that everydayphenomenol hashtag by which your friends and family kept sharing things on social media or why even do that photoshoot with Vogue?

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

The whole IV was cringe...Anupma kuch aur bole ki she mentions PR and how she is so understated and amazing. Kitna delusional koi kaise ho sakta hain, poora interview is I, me , myself and she says that directors want to work with her cause she is not aggressive...hain..matlab she thinks everything boils down to PR....and on nepotism she starts talking about her privilege and entitlement that how she does not have to work for a living.

On her wedding she claims she did not want so much attention toh then why have that everydayphenomenol hashtag by which your friends and family kept sharing things on social media or why even do that photoshoot with Vogue?

True Cringe & delusional...she lives SoLala Land!! her stepping away from social media for awhile every one knows what happened... atleast people who have good memory... uska pachka hua tha thats why she went off...

Everyone wants work with again and again and again... i she said again 4 times. ðŸ˜†

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Whoever did Ash’s makeup needs to be fired right now

Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

True Cringe & delusional...she lives SoLala Land!! her stepping away from social media for awhile every one knows what happened... atleast people who have good memory... uska pachka hua tha thats why she went off...

Everyone wants work with again and again and again... i she said again 4 times. ðŸ˜†

Haha...and the big directors that she mentions..usme se Raju and Vinod toh uske uncles hain😆 Rakeysh Mehra also seems to be close to her fam issliye uske bhai ko launch kiya toh khud ke merit par toh usko sirf ALR cast kiya hain and that was also in one film only toh kaahe ka repeat?

As for other actresses being more aggressive than her with regards to their career, everyone does not have their uncles and Daddy ka paisa to blow on their films like privileged princess Sonam so they have to hustle.