Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aish looks appallingly ugly with that ghastly makeup & what looks like cosmetic surgeries gone bad.. Just YUCK !! ๐Ÿคข

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Boring.

Who watches such interview  unless you are a big fan of these actresses.

Liked Hina's interview.

I feel some of these tv actress speaks really well.

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Loved DP and Priyanka's videos! Both of them are so fun to listen to!

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

She spoke about Ranveer being perfect for MET in her Vogue video in which she is getting ready for MET gala...so she said this about him way before the social media caught on to it actually.

3.30 onwards 

https://youtu.be/cGXuAlndfjM

But his MET meme were out there way before. It caught on later. Khair I really wish he goes tho๐Ÿ˜Ž! His vogue photoshot one would  be so good. 

VintageWine thumbnail

OMG! Those cringe expressions. Couldn't really go through the video.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

OMG! Those cringe expressions. Couldn't really go through the video.

Kangu ke coach ko hire kiya hoga.

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

Kangu ke coach ko hire kiya hoga.

Jitesh really helped her. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Haha...and the big directors that she mentions..usme se Raju and Vinod toh uske uncles hain๐Ÿ˜† Rakeysh Mehra also seems to be close to her fam issliye uske bhai ko launch kiya toh khud ke merit par toh usko sirf ALR cast kiya hain and that was also in one film only toh kaahe ka repeat?

As for other actresses being more aggressive than her with regards to their career, everyone does not have their uncles and Daddy ka paisa to blow on their films like privileged princess Sonam so they have to hustle.

Sonam gives an impression like koi aam aadmi usse touch krle to ghar jaake pehle nahaati hogi.๐Ÿ˜†

Kareena - Sonam - Aalia - Ananya

Demotion ho rha hai every generation debut. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

The whole IV was cringe...Anupma kuch aur bole ki she mentions PR and how she is so understated and amazing. Kitna delusional koi kaise ho sakta hain, poora interview is I, me , myself and she says that directors want to work with her cause she is not aggressive...hain..matlab she thinks everything boils down to PR....and on nepotism she starts talking about her privilege and entitlement that how she does not have to work for a living.

On her wedding she claims she did not want so much attention toh then why have that everydayphenomenol hashtag by which your friends and family kept sharing things on social media or why even do that photoshoot with Vogue?

Bless your heart for having the patience and will to listen to her. She is unbearable, entitled and inarticulate on top of that her accent ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ