Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have come to a conlusion, once fooled is a shame, second time is useless and third time means she's Kavya. ๐Ÿ˜›

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnamikalovesSH

I have come to a conlusion, once fooled is a shame, second time is useless and third time means she's Kavya. ๐Ÿ˜›

Sorry but didnt got u? ? ?  Kavya fooled thrice? ? ? 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnamikalovesSH

HUH? ๐Ÿ˜•

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I guess she meant Kavya was fooled by her own husband vyom then kabir is fooling her by hiding vyom truth ( intention is good but he is betraying country army n his friend Kavya ) then she was  fooled by Jhanvi ( well Jhanvi is all about planning plotting n fooling everyone thatโ€™s her revenge her way can be good or bad ) 

So the conclusion is Kavyas  near n dear people  r fooling around n she is not aware  ( excluding Jhanvi )

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sumita18

I guess she meant Kavya was fooled by her own husband vyom then kabir is fooling her by hiding vyom truth ( intention is good but he is betraying country army n his friend Kavya ) then she was  fooled by Jhanvi ( well Jhanvi is all about planning plotting n fooling everyone thatโ€™s her revenge her way can be good or bad ) 

So the conclusion is Kavyas  near n dear people  r fooling around n she is not aware  ( excluding Jhanvi )

I would say jhanvi is now included as kavya shows a lot of respect and trust for jhanvi too like the rest of the family which is why at the same time she felt quite a lot of guilt in thinking about getting the tablets tested. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I would say jhanvi is now included as kavya shows a lot of respect and trust for jhanvi too like the rest of the family which is why at the same time she felt quite a lot of guilt in thinking about getting the tablets tested. 

It will hurt more when Kavya will find out getting cheated n fooled by two people who she  trusted the most 

Yes she felt guilty but her intention was not bad  but she is added in Jhanvi shit  list 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It will hurt more when Kavya will find out getting cheated n fooled by two people who trusted the most 

Yes she felt guilty but her intention was not bad 

It will hurt kavya at the same time Kabir will  get the guilty feelings and she will be the superstar in Kabir's vision when the truth comes out. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

It will hurt kavya at the same time Kabir will  get the guilty feelings and she will be the superstar in Kabir's vision when the truth comes out. 

Is it that easy ??  But again  writers are not able to justify this properly at the moment , weakest plot 

Kabir Kavya vyom plot was not needed to start like this by making vyom double agent 

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is it that easy ??  But again  writers are not able to justify this properly at the moment , weakest plot 

Kabir Kavya vyom plot was not needed to start like this by making vyom double agent 

I agree KK plot is weak and not interesting.  Even the new plot between the reporter, Amma and Jhanvi is very good.  I know many will disagree but Tanvi's acting is weak which makes KK scenes artificial.  Majority of the actors are fabulous.  The weak ones for me are Ishanni, Chanda and Kavya.  Ishanni and Chanda are supposed to be there for comical relieve so you can ignore their OTT acting but Kaya is a parallel lead and as such cannot be weak.  Also this double agent story and Kabir trying to hide it further weakens Kabir's character.  Not sure why  makers decided this story.

I think somehow the writers need to link Kabir with Jhanvi directly in some kind of plot.  Either he  finds out about Jhanvi and tries to bring justice by working with her and against his dad or he is slowly finding about Jhanvi.  They need to think of mystery track for Kabir instead of the romantic track.  Plus they need to strengthen his army character - how can such a righteous person work against his country.  His first obligation as a military person is to protect his country at all cost.  Also the weak romantic track makes Kabir's character look like a side character that is not important.  It looks so weak and Zain is such a good actor!!!

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

I agree KK plot is weak and not interesting.  Even the new plot between the reporter, Amma and Jhanvi is very good.  I know many will disagree but Tanvi's acting is weak which makes KK scenes artificial.  Majority of the actors are fabulous.  The weak ones for me are Ishanni, Chanda and Kavya.  Ishanni and Chanda are supposed to be there for comical relieve so you can ignore their OTT acting but Kaya is a parallel lead and as such cannot be weak.  Also this double agent story and Kabir trying to hide it further weakens Kabir's character.  Not sure why  makers decided this story.

I think somehow the writers need to link Kabir with Jhanvi directly in some kind of plot.  Either he  finds out about Jhanvi and tries to bring justice by working with her and against his dad or he is slowly finding about Jhanvi.  They need to think of mystery track for Kabir instead of the romantic track.  Plus they need to strengthen his army character - how can such a righteous person work against his country.  His first obligation as a military person is to protect his country at all cost.  Also the weak romantic track makes Kabir's character look like a side character that is not important.  It looks so weak and Zain is such a good actor!!!

Kabir as an ndividual is very good I liked all his scenes with PK , Dhruv , Suman and Jhanvi but I just skip kabir - Kavya scene bcs of weak story line n makers r forcing this as LS , no need to show catching falling tripping flying hair eye lock at this initial stage, itโ€™s looks weird :( 

Kavya FB needed to be shown with vyom Arush they were Seems to be happy family so how come Kavya loosing a husband n getting married and moving on to romance so easily ?? Vyom was kabir friend so how come he is falling for his friends widow so easily - writers are not thinking logically here at all 

Kabir Kavya were n are friend why did not we get to see their friendship , some FB scenes with vyom etc , makers are not putting enough logic on these two thatโ€™s why plot looks very weak 

This is my POV but I like Devar -Bhabhi in one frame n hopefully we will get Kabir vs Jhanvi Tashan one day