Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

EBSS 24th May WU: Janhvi fooled Kavya

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

24th May 2019 WU: Janhvi fooled Kavya 

PK was frustrated with himself and Raghav for failing him.. Janhvi 1st watches and enjoys his frustration from distance and later goes to PK and asks him if something was bothering him.. She asks him if it was about the journalist and also mentioned that she had specifically asked Raghav to arrange for journalists who would ask only positive questions .. PK said he would soon find out about the journalist and leaves..

Janhvi calls Shail and warns him about PK who is still after him.. Manohar passes from there while she was on the call ..Janhvi noticed him and asked Shail to arrange for something coz she was to meet the blackmailer later that night.. While Janhvi was about to leave Dhruv drags her in a corner for some romantic moments and asks her to go on a dinner date later that night.. But Janhvi requests Dhruv to cancel that night coz she has a prior commitment towards a friend who has been asking her in dinner for quite a while.. Chanda comes meanwhile and drags Janhvi inside coz she has something important to discuss.. Janhvi's phone left behind with Dhruv and he switched on her location to track her later at night.. Janhvi comes back to take her phone but is unaware of Dhruv's tricks... 

Kavya receives a call from the diagnostic centre informing her that the reports has been sent to her address.. Kavya panics and rushed down but the reports was already been handed over to Kabir.. Kabir opened the reports and realized it was Suman's medicine test..  Kabir was upset with Kavya's action and rebukes her for doubting Janhvi coz the reports were normal .. Janhvi tried to stop him but Kabir won't listen this time.. He drags Kavya outside and questions her about the reports while Kavya was apologizing repeatedly.. Janhvi comes outside and convinced Kabir that whatever she had done it was out of concern for Suman and that she did right.. Kavya apologized to Janhvi too..  

Later Janhvi reveals the medicines that she gives Suman to imbalance her mental stability are kept safe to herself.. Whereas the medicines that she keeps in Suman's room are normal medicine which is why Kavya couldn't find anything wrong in the reports.. Janhvi further decides she has to make sure Kavya stays clear of her way coz she already has too many real enemies to deal with.. 

At night Manohar reaches the place where Janhvi was to bring the money.. He received a text saying the money was kept inside a red suitcase.. Manohar finds it and opens it.. But the moment he holds out his hand to take the cheque Janhvi steps on his hand hurting him.. Janhvi mocks him and later threatens him for blackmailing her... 

Precap: Janhvi was coming out of the place when someone stops her.. Janhvi was about to hit the guy but goes under shock when she find it was Dhruv...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow ...Loved your Detailed Update Again  Thank You 🤗

1. Medicine Kissa Ended ... Well I know Jhanvi is intelligent and wont make mistakes so easily

2. I m glad to see Jhanvi does not want to make Kavya her enemy.. she just need to be careful

3.Jhanvi is putting ghee on aag by creating more misunderstanding between him and raghav..

4. Dhruv one sided love for his wife... No comment ...

5. Dhruv does not trust Jhanvi ...so he is acting nice to her ...tracking her phone without her knowledge Interesting 

I am here to watch this show for Jhanvi mainly ...She is rocking and shocking . Cant wait to watch tonights episode 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So as we all guessed Dhruv isn't bola as predicted by Jhanvi. How did Jhanvi underestimate him? How did she not think he might suspect her after her regular absence during night time?

Iam very much eager to know how will Jhanvi react after she is being caught red-handed by Dhruv.

Is she gonna tell her story to Dhruv to gain sympathy or do some bahana?

Maxine_May thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sumita18

Wow ...Loved your Detailed Update Again  Thank You 🤗

1. Medicine Kissa Ended ... Well I know Jhanvi is intelligent and wont make mistakes so easily

2. I m glad to see Jhanvi does not want to make Kavya her enemy.. she just need to be careful

3.Jhanvi is putting ghee on aag by creating more misunderstanding between him and raghav..

4. Dhruv one sided love for his wife... No comment ...

5. Dhruv does not trust Jhanvi ...so he is acting nice to her ...tracking her phone without her knowledge Interesting 

I am here to watch this show for Jhanvi mainly ...She is rocking and shocking . Cant wait to watch tonights episode 

Thankie 😊

Need 2 say 2 things -  Impressed with Dhruv.. Even as a side character he is quite smart n active n giving takkar to J.. He is not Bhola at all as Janhvi had predicted 😈

2nd very disappointed with Kabir.. What's cvs doing with Zain.. He's the ML n still he got nothing to do yet 🙄 

Edited by InCenDia - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kala16

So as we all guessed Dhruv isn't bola as predicted by Jhanvi. How did Jhanvi underestimate him? How did she not think he might suspect her after her regular absence during night time?

Iam very much eager to know how will Jhanvi react after she is being caught red-handed by Dhruv.

I guess after mondays episode ...She will be more alert ...I am sure itnee jaldi kuch hath nahi lagega dhruv ko but Jhanvi need to know people are keeping an eye on her.. Her Sarva Gun Sampana Image is not helping that much.. People are suspecting -- First Kavya, Now Dhruv... Next will be Kabir may be 

Sumita18 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: InCenDia

Thankie 😊

Need 2 say 2 things -  Impressed with Dhruv.. Even as a side character he is quite smart n active n giving takkar to J.. He is not Bhola at all as Janhvi had predicted 😈

2nd very disappointed with Kabir.. What's cvs doing with Zain.. He's the ML n still he got nothing to do yet 🙄 

I know Kabir Individual is very good ..but Do not know why falling tripping catching is required at this early stage ...But What can you do ....

Yes Dhuv is not bhola.. and Jhanvi need to know about him ..

Maxine_May thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kala16

@Bold.. I said the same just now in the previous reply that J has underestimated him too much 😂😂 Let's see what excuse she had in store this time 😏

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love Jhanvi and Dhruv but I watch this on and off for Zain.  TBH I think the writers are struggling on how to give importance to Zain without him being related to Jhanvi.  I think the whole thing would have been easier had Zain taken Dhruv's role.  

On the flip side I love the one sided romance that is happening between Jhanvi and Dhruv.  Loved Dhruv's reference to Jhanvi as Malika.  

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

I love Jhanvi and Dhruv but I watch this on and off for Zain.  TBH I think the writers are struggling on how to give importance to Zain without him being related to Jhanvi.  I think the whole thing would have been easier had Zain taken Dhruv's role.  

On the flip side I love the one sided romance that is happening between Jhanvi and Dhruv.  Loved Dhruv's reference to Jhanvi as Malika.  

It's actually getting frustrating. But I guess zain may be happy depending on how much he is being paid, because right now his role has no significance to the show's plot.  

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

@bold

If it was happened this show would gain so much viewers. I don't think that he has a story is his professional side too. There may be two points for him to accept this role. He might accept immediately without hearing the story that this was a military officer role. Or he has the idea to participate the reality shows in future. So the small role is convenient one for his future programs.