CID Forum Thumbnail CID

Bewaafa......kahani Bewaafai ki

NikkiPrincess thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A gunshot echoed in the lonely lane...

Another nextly...

Third after that...

An injured person screamed in pain...the two men,who had captived his arms in a tight grip,now released them...he fell down on the floor with a thud...

A tear drop fell from his eyes...in extreme pain...not physical but mental...

The shooter,with a cruel smile on face,was enjoying his condition...he looked towards the smiling face of the person standing beside him...he put the gun in his coat pocket and said in a cheerful tone...

Shooter: tch tch tch!...itna bada businessman hain tu...

Person standing beside him: nahin bhai...yeh to businessman tha...ab thoda hi hain...iska pura jayedad aur karbaar to humare kabjee mein hain...bechara ab kisi bheekhari se kam nahin hain...

Shooter: haan...aaj ise pata chala hain ki ******** se takdane ka anjaan kya hota hain!...s*** aaya tha mujhse takkar lene...kaat diya na parr...

The person beside him i.e. His brother did not speak anything...he only looked at the lying person,who was looking at them with angry yet painful yet shocked eyes...

The shooter looked at him and noticed his gaze...and said in angry tone...

Shooter: aye kya dekh raha hain aisa aankhe phad phadke?...bhai hain woh mera...agar uske taraf koi nazar uthake dekhega to main uske aankhe nikal lunga...

They marched out from the lane,with loud laugh...none noticed the teary eyes of the lying injured person who was looking towards them...

END OF THE CHAPTER 

Hi I am new in IF.....please support me....shall I continue?.....PLEASE reply

Edited by dreamgirl64 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelbetu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

oh nikki...is it u welcome to IF dear

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Of course, you have to continue. The team hasn't entered the investigation. How can you stop at this stage ðŸ˜†

Edited by visrom - 4 years ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Hi everyone. I am new here my name is sehrish.  

NikkiPrincess thumbnail

The brothers sat in the car and their driver started the car...the shooter turned on the AC of the car and sat relaxly...his brother only looked towards the lane which they left and closed the window...His brother i.e. The shooter said...

Shooter: aaj bohot dino baad mujhe chayn mila...aakhir kar hum apna badla lene mein kaabil ho hi gaye...

His brother: hmmmm...

Shooter: aaj raat to mujhe chayn ki neend aayega...bohot dino baad...

His brother: hmmmmm...

Shooter: aaj humare jeet ke khushi mein ghar mein ek shaandaar party dene ka plan hain mera...kaisa rahega?...

His brother: hmmmm...

Shooter(in irritated tone): kya hmmmmm hmmmm kiye jaa rahe ho kab se?...kuch bolo bhi?...

His brother: nahin kuch nahin...main thoda thak gaya hu...rest chahiye mujhe...

Shoother: rest hi to lenge aaj hum bhai...apne dushman ko humesha ke liye sula jo diya hain aaj hum dono...kyun?

His brother did not answer...he just leant against the seat and closed his eyes...his brother began to ruffle his head...

BREAKING NEWS!...

AAJ KA KHAS KHABAR!...

Abhi abhi sutro ke dwara pata chala hain ki Mumbai ke mashoor businessman Mr. Abhijeet Srivastav ko shahar ke ek sunsan lane mein ghayal halat mein paya gaya hain...he was brutally shot thrice in his vital parts...ek chwal ke ladke ne unhe us halat mein dekhke police ko khabar kiya hain...police ne Mr. Abhijeet ko City Hospital mein admit kiya hain...according to City Hospital Authority...unke condition bohot hi kharab hain...

Abhijeet was lying on the operation table with closed eyes...he was neither unconsicous nor semi conscious...The doctors had not dared to take the risk of giving sedatives to him...due to his super critical condition...

The main surgeon was trying his best to pull out the bullet,pierced too near his heart,with his forceps...it was a much painful procedure...but Abhijeet was feeling no pain as his mental pain was too extreme...

Some tears were creeping in his eyes...and one drop fell from his eyes...some lines echoed in his mind...

Main hoon na yaar...just Relax...

Main tujhe chodke kabhi bhi nahin jaunga yaar...

Tere bina mera hain hi kaun bol?...

Pakkawala promise yaar...

He closed his eyes and again a drop fell down from his eyes...a teary whisper came out from his mouth as...

Abhijeet: Daya!...

END OF THE CHAPTER...

So who shot Abhijeet?.....and what is Daya's link in this?......Will Abhijeet survive?.......Be linked to know more.....

WARNING: This Story Is Not Like Other Investigative Stories......

Bye guys.....FF friends are waiting for me.....Reply please.....

Edited by dreamgirl64 - 4 years ago