Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jareth

It's forensic psychiatry. People like rv want to be completely in power. To completely own the other person. That's why the cat and mouse. He doesn't love happy. He is obsessed with the idea of owning her. Her willingness means nothing to him. Her choice means nothing to him. He'll have her by hook or by crook. If he can't cajole her into it, he'll scare her into it. He has to do something that will leave happy with no choice but to come to him. Hence the game. And we know that he's an experienced lawyer. He knows how to spin traps. He'll spring one for happy to get her. He'll try declaring his love. But happy will know his truth. So then he'll tell all he's done for her. That will only repulse her. So what can he do next? He'll frighten her, corner her. But this is what I want. Not even a prediction as I've said :P just me imagining how the storyline would go if it were me writing  it.

I'm glad you found the idea intriguing  :) your input is always appreciated  ^_^      

thankyou so much for explaining in detail and I now understood!!! I have no objections but don't know what cvs are upto, if cvs would drag what you have suggested then no one will be more happier then me, happy believes and knows RV as a true and sweet friend, she believes when he said he loves her , she trusts him to be understanding, she has always respected him therefore dealt with him in her own sweet and innocent way but this cat mouse game will be like reading a totally different chapter from the same book, you are right it will be very intriguing and interesting to see how happy will deal with this RV!!! dark, obsessive and cunning!!! 

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

umm.hmmmm I-F is giving troubles again!!!

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago