Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

I missed your colourful font

Me too.

Taify thumbnail

it isnt too bad and no nudity but a bit of swearing in some scenes and an episode on sex education. Karisma is blah though but looks good

Minionite thumbnail

I'm not sure why this show was receiving bad reviews from some areas. It's a pretty good series. There are some unbelievable things like everything happening with just one group of friends, but it is understandable that they were trying to portray a larger sample within this small group of friends.

Overall it is at least a one-time watch.

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

it isnt too bad and no nudity but a bit of swearing in some scenes and an episode on sex education. Karisma is blah though but looks good

Did you like it? 

Rate it out of 10

Did you watch with family?

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I like karisma but man she has deteriorated as an actor but she does look good and fresh. Her character is annoying, Sandhya mridul and poulomi das are the best actors. Dino and karisma look amazing together, sanjay suri looks like he is sleep walking!

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

I like karisma but man she has deteriorated as an actor but she does look good and fresh. Her character is annoying, Sandhya mridul and poulomi das are the best actors. Dino and karisma look amazing together, sanjay suri looks like he is sleep walking!

hows the show? do you recommend it?

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heartbleed

hows the show? do you recommend it?

It is ok , you can watch it if you are into parenthood like dramas.

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's a timepass show with no actual story.

Even the poor look rich and everyone has got great dialogues.

Plus karishma's dialogue delivery is a bit robotic , but she looks gorgeous.

Minionite thumbnail

I'm not sure why this show was receiving bad reviews from some areas. It's a pretty good series. There are some unbelievable things like everything happening with just one group of friends, but it is understandable that they were trying to portray a larger sample within this small group of friends.

Overall it is at least a one-time watch.

I'd give it a 7. Karishma is meh but the others are all good. Dino really surprised me. He was kind of bland in his movies usually, but here he was pretty good.

You can watch with the family unless you haven't had conversations around sexual education. Then it might be a bit awkward. Else not at all. No nudity, no kissing scenes, no rape or molestation scenes, no sex scenes, etc. Nothing like that.

Vishal5082242 thumbnail

Recently watched this series, Mentalhood underlining the various shades of motherhood, the web series features Karisma Kapoor as Meira Sharma, Miss Kanpur and a mother of three young kids. The show introduced Karisma as the ‘Mental mom’ Meira, Dino as a stay-at-home dad Aakash Fernandes, Sandhya as ‘Momzilla’ Anuja Joshi, Shilpa as ‘workaholic mom’ Namrata Dalmia, Shruti as ‘boho mom’ Diksha Shah and Tillotama as ‘pushover mom’ Preity Khosla. The Web series Mentalhood streaming on the ZEE5.