Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshian14

Thank you for supporting me on this. This is such a simple concept to understand. True Muslim women MUST cover their head. If a woman chooses to not to do it then she renounces that part of Islam. Its true men can't force a woman to do it but it is in the Quran and must be abided. 

U r welcome dear. 

I don't understand why some people feel it's due to male chauvinism that muslim women are bound to wear hijab. No it's because it's Allaah's ruling and nothing is above His word.

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

U r welcome dear. 

I don't understand why some people feel it's due to male chauvinism that muslim women are bound to wear hijab. No it's because it's Allaah's ruling and nothing is above His word.

Yes exactly. People just feel the need to bring in feminism to every single argument. 

Haalim thumbnail

Yes exactly. People just feel the need to bring in feminism to every single argument. 

Yes true. At least keep it aside when the debate is on religion. 

Arshian14 thumbnail

Yes true. At least keep it aside when the debate is on religion. 

I know, right? Holy books exist for a reason. They preach basic human rights and moral ethics. We cannot change them to suit whatever is most fashionable in modern times. 

Haalim thumbnail

I know, right? Holy books exist for a reason. They preach basic human rights and moral ethics. We cannot change them to suit whatever is most fashionable in modern times. 

Yeah, and it's okay if they don't want to practice, no one is forcing them to. Just stop behaving like practicing a religion is making them feel oppressed. 

Edited by Haalim - 4 years ago
Arshian14 thumbnail

Yeah, and it's okay if they don't want to practice, no one is forcing them to. Just stop behaving like practicing a religion is making them feeling oppressed. 

Oh my god! You summed it up so perfectly. Muslim women are misrepresented in the media. They make it seem as if women are oppressed for wearing a hijab/burqa but they don't realize that these pieces of clothing are their pride. 

Haalim thumbnail

Oh my god! You summed it up so perfectly. Muslim women are misrepresented in the media. They make it seem as if women are oppressed for wearing a hijab/burqa but they don't realize that these pieces of clothing are their pride. 

Some muslim women make it seem like that only. I dont understand why is it an oppression and wearing less clothing not one, at least I'm not feeling oppressed. Nobody has ever asked me to dress in a particular way not even my father. I chose what I believe I'm supposed to wear as per my faith. 

Arshian14 thumbnail

Some muslim women make it seem like that only. I dont understand why is it an oppression and wearing less clothing not one, at least I'm not feeling oppressed. Nobody has ever asked me to dress in a particular way not even my father. I chose what I believe I'm supposed to wear as per my faith. 

It seems you come from a very liberal but religious family. Its so great to hear that. Its unfortunate traditional Muslim clothing has become a publicity stunt. 

Haalim thumbnail

It seems you come from a very liberal but religious family. Its so great to hear that. Its unfortunate traditional Muslim clothing has become a publicity stunt. 

Yes dear. 

It was nice talking to u. I was overwhelmed when I saw u highlighting the characters according to religous POV ❤️

Arshian14 thumbnail

Yes dear. 

It was nice talking to u. I was overwhelmed when I saw u highlighting the characters according to religous POV ❤️

Aw thanks so much. I absolutely hate it when shows don't show religion in the right light. Religion exists so it can be talked about. Not sure why people are so scared to mention it. 

Edited by Arshian14 - 4 years ago