BeHir-The Heart & Soul of N3

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This post is totally dedicated to BeHir.BeHir was the soul reason for which I couldn't stop watching N3 no matter what had been shown.We got disappointed still hoped things will get better.If BeHir wouldn't be there I am sure we wouldn't have come this far.

I have watched first two seasons of Naagin series but when I heard SJ is lead of N3 I wasn't sure how it's gonna be.I have seen SJ in QH but I wasn't her fan at that time as I wasn't regular viewer of QH.I have seen Pearl in BD but I didn't follow that show much.Then as a fan of Naagin series I looked forward to give it a try.It was 2nd or 3rd epi most probably when I started watching N3 and the moment I saw Bela and Mahir this couple just made me to fall in love with them.It was just beginning.There was something special in them which I found unique with each epi I feel drawn towards them more and more.

I also find the story background unique as Bela mistook Mahir as Vikrant's killer though he wasn't and on another side Mahir was unknown to all of these things.He was a true gentleman Bela started noticing how good he is and with that poison track their equation started changing.

Bela and Mahir-these two names compliments each other so well.Without Mahir Bela is nothing and without Bela Mahir also feel same.

BeHir's journey was full of troubles but they stand back together.Surbhi and Pearl played so well that they made this characters alive.I don't feel such connection to all onscreen couples but only few of them and after long time I found BeHir.Their chemistry were superb.Each BeHir scene was portrayed so beautifully.

We all have been disappointed with the show but our love for BeHir were intact.They are indeed special.

As N3 is going to end we won't be able to see BeHir again so share what you feel about BeHir,your fav BeHir scenes,pics,videos everything which is related to BeHir you guys can share.

I will also shares pics and videos and my fav behir scenes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail

Preciousevil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

❀️

This post is totally dedicated to BeHir.BeHir was the soul reason for which I couldn't stop watching N3 no matter what had been shown.We got disappointed still hoped things will get better.If BeHir wouldn't be there I am sure we wouldn't have come this far.

I have watched first two seasons of Naagin series but when I heard SJ is lead of N3 I wasn't sure how it's gonna be.I have seen SJ in QH but I wasn't her fan at that time as I wasn't regular viewer of QH.I have seen Pearl in BD but I didn't follow that show much.Then as a fan of Naagin series I looked forward to give it a try.It was 2nd or 3rd epi most probably when I started watching N3 and the moment I saw Bela and Mahir this couple just made me to fall in love with them.It was just beginning.There was something special in them which I found unique with each epi I feel drawn towards them more and more.

I also find the story background unique as Bela mistook Mahir as Vikrant's killer though he wasn't and on another side Mahir was unknown to all of these things.He was a true gentleman Bela started noticing how good he is and with that poison track their equation started changing.

Bela and Mahir-these two names compliments each other so well.Without Mahir Bela is nothing and without Bela Mahir also feel same.

BeHir's journey was full of troubles but they stand back together.Surbhi and Pearl played so well that they made this characters alive.I don't feel such connection to all onscreen couples but only few of them and after long time I found BeHir.Their chemistry were superb.Each BeHir scene was portrayed so beautifully.

We all have been disappointed with the show but our love for BeHir were intact.They are indeed special.

As N3 is going to end we won't be able to see BeHir again so share what you feel about BeHir,your fav BeHir scenes,pics,videos everything which is related to BeHir you guys can share.

I will also shares pics and videos and my fav behir scenes.

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Priya258 thumbnail
Preciousevil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Priya258 thumbnail
Preciousevil thumbnail