Radha Krishna

Radha and Me

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm going to talk about the character of Radha. Mallika plays his part perfectly, I like his interpretation. You can see the innocence in her eyes, for a beginner you can only encourage her. 

I'll start.

I said in my other post this about her,

"At first she was unbearable, they put all the faults in her. But the fact that they let him disrespect Krishna I found it unhealthy. Even if she doesn't know who he is. Their first meeting, she cried. His soul remembers, Krishna, even if his head is blocked, they should have been subtle. When she wasn't in angry mode, she became whiny. The part where they really misused it is in "irsha", I think that making a Goddess (even if she doesn't know who she is) makes it possible to make a big sin with the statue of MahaDev, it was the most impossible thing to do! I understand that Krishna wants to make things understood through her, but she is only a puppet, lately she is more open, she does things, but they will still make her a puppet, and I think it's something I really can't accept! »

I'm going to develop now!

Radha, Radha Rani. I really feel sorry for the character. She's been through so much that I can only feel sorry for her.

In Goddess, she played her half's game and followed what he wanted. Result: She was cursed to stay away from him for 100 years and to top it all off, she will have to forget it. 

I say it's pure and simple injustice, but she accepted without flinching, because that's what her Krishna wanted...

She was born on earth as the daughter of Vrishban and Kritika in Barsana. Her eyes are closed until she first meets Krishna, then after that, she forgets it. 

16 years have passed now and Radha is a young girl in her teens. She was shaped by the eyes of society and the rules of her father, the King of Barsana, but kindness makes her leave her, so she can't let people suffer, she decides to help the potters that Kans had punished. This again is a game of Krishna so that he can meet her. 

Note my words "Radha is never the mistress of her life, she plays the role that is provided to her and repeats the words that are said to her...".

Her first encounter with Krishna is like a dream. She cries because her soul recognizes Krishna, even though her head doesn't recognize him. Now begins his path full of obstacles.

From the beginning we see that she has a certain arrogance and attachment for material goods. As Krishna plays with her, she develops many other irritating sides.

I took the character as it came, so Radha is a simple human whose divine soul is hidden deep inside her (in reality she is hidden in Krishna...), so I had no patience with her. 

We see her becoming capricious, proud, unfair, but above all, she disrespects Krishna, I think the part I didn't like is when she finished promising her father that he could choose who the bride was going with and she was asked to leave Barsana! We showed a side of her that was really bad. 

Then we got to his preservation side. She became stubborn and stubborn, but it was Krishna's fault again. She was running the wrong way.

She was the puppet of her destiny, with each badha, she went deeper and deeper. She's never been herself. Either because she let herself be guided by her current badha, or by the gaze of society, or by her father, or by Ayan's unhealthy influence, but she never defended herself. 

It is a painting from which Krishna writes her lesson, then erases it to start a new lesson again.

Radha is no one in real life (don't take this the wrong way, let me finish). 

So far what has Radha done ?

Bhay: She was scared, she took Ayan's help and fled Krishna, she locked herself in her fear, she wanted to manage on her own, but she was just playing the game. 

Moh: She followed every word of Vishaka, she never thought for a second about herself. It was said that she loves Krishna, she fought back at first because she thought about her father's words, but it didn't last long, then she said yes it's true. 

Khodh: She felt betrayed, she didn't question herself. She heard that Krishna rolls the dice without moving an inch, and when she was dropped on the way, she didn't like it.

Irsha: She recognizes Krishna's love, she wants it for him, but once again, she has done nothing of herself. Balram tells her to take a wish from Krishna, and she does. Ayan told her to put the flower on Shiv's statue, she did. 

Ahankaar: Ayan and Kans give her cards to show that she can do everything on her own, she plays the game.

The last part where she loses her identity, once again Ayan shows her the way and she follows it.

So, tell me who Radha is? From the beginning, where does it belong ?

Krishna came to learn love, he's supposed to do it with her, but it's through her that it happens, so how can you not feel sorry for her?

Now that she no longer has the 5 Vikas after Krishna eliminated them. She exudes the joy of life, she takes more freedom in what she says. But the next question is: will she keep what little power she has in her possession or will she still be the puppet she has been from the beginning ?

I really want to see her take her place and not let things happen and she suffer the consequences !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Yet to read the full post Cynthia.❤️ Will come and read it , I always love to read your posts with full attention. 🤗Had a glance and very interesting.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ReadLo

I'm going to talk about the character of Radha. Mallika plays his part perfectly, I like his interpretation. You can see the innocence in her eyes, for a beginner you can only encourage her. 

I'll start.

I said in my other post this about her,

"At first she was unbearable, they put all the faults in her. But the fact that they let him disrespect Krishna I found it unhealthy. Even if she doesn't know who he is. Their first meeting, she cried. His soul remembers, Krishna, even if his head is blocked, they should have been subtle. When she wasn't in angry mode, she became whiny. The part where they really misused it is in "irsha", I think that making a Goddess (even if she doesn't know who she is) makes it possible to make a big sin with the statue of MahaDev, it was the most impossible thing to do! I understand that Krishna wants to make things understood through her, but she is only a puppet, lately she is more open, she does things, but they will still make her a puppet, and I think it's something I really can't accept! »

I'm going to develop now!

Radha, Radha Rani. I really feel sorry for the character. She's been through so much that I can only feel sorry for her.

In Goddess, she played her half's game and followed what he wanted. Result: She was cursed to stay away from him for 100 years and to top it all off, she will have to forget it. 

I say it's pure and simple injustice, but she accepted without flinching, because that's what her Krishna wanted...

She was born on earth as the daughter of Vrishban and Kritika in Barsana. Her eyes are closed until she first meets Krishna, then after that, she forgets it. 

16 years have passed now and Radha is a young girl in her teens. She was shaped by the eyes of society and the rules of her father, the King of Barsana, but kindness makes her leave her, so she can't let people suffer, she decides to help the potters that Kans had punished. This again is a game of Krishna so that he can meet her. 

Note my words "Radha is never the mistress of her life, she plays the role that is provided to her and repeats the words that are said to her...".

Her first encounter with Krishna is like a dream. She cries because her soul recognizes Krishna, even though her head doesn't recognize him. Now begins his path full of obstacles.

From the beginning we see that she has a certain arrogance and attachment for material goods. As Krishna plays with her, she develops many other irritating sides.

I took the character as it came, so Radha is a simple human whose divine soul is hidden deep inside her (in reality she is hidden in Krishna...), so I had no patience with her. 

We see her becoming capricious, proud, unfair, but above all, she disrespects Krishna, I think the part I didn't like is when she finished promising her father that he could choose who the bride was going with and she was asked to leave Barsana! We showed a side of her that was really bad. 

Then we got to his preservation side. She became stubborn and stubborn, but it was Krishna's fault again. She was running the wrong way.

She was the puppet of her destiny, with each badha, she went deeper and deeper. She's never been herself. Either because she let herself be guided by her current badha, or by the gaze of society, or by her father, or by Ayan's unhealthy influence, but she never defended herself. 

It is a painting from which Krishna writes her lesson, then erases it to start a new lesson again.

Radha is no one in real life (don't take this the wrong way, let me finish). 

So far what has Radha done ?

Bhay: She was scared, she took Ayan's help and fled Krishna, she locked herself in her fear, she wanted to manage on her own, but she was just playing the game. 

Moh: She followed every word of Vishaka, she never thought for a second about herself. It was said that she loves Krishna, she fought back at first because she thought about her father's words, but it didn't last long, then she said yes it's true. 

Khodh: She felt betrayed, she didn't question herself. She heard that Krishna rolls the dice without moving an inch, and when she was dropped on the way, she didn't like it.

Irsha: She recognizes Krishna's love, she wants it for him, but once again, she has done nothing of herself. Balram tells her to take a wish from Krishna, and she does. Ayan told her to put the flower on Shiv's statue, she did. 

Ahankaar: Ayan and Kans give her cards to show that she can do everything on her own, she plays the game.

The last part where she loses her identity, once again Ayan shows her the way and she follows it.

So, tell me who Radha is? From the beginning, where does it belong ?

Krishna came to learn love, he's supposed to do it with her, but it's through her that it happens, so how can you not feel sorry for her?

Now that she no longer has the 5 Vikas after Krishna eliminated them. She exudes the joy of life, she takes more freedom in what she says. But the next question is: will she keep what little power she has in her possession or will she still be the puppet she has been from the beginning ?

I really want to see her take her place and not let things happen and she suffer the consequences !

Will share my thoughts at night my friend :) 

ReadLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RainFire125

Will share my thoughts at night my friend :) 

I look forward to your message. 

ReadLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

Yet to read the full post Cynthia.❤️ Will come and read it , I always love to read your posts with full attention. 🤗Had a glance and very interesting.

Radha inspires me. I'm not a feminist, but she's had so much injustice that I don't even know what to do with her.... 

And then seeing her as a puppet is disappointing. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Radha inspires me. I'm not a feminist, but she's had so much injustice that I don't even know what to do with her.... 

And then seeing her as a puppet is disappointing. 

Cynthia, Radha inspired me to write many romantic stories in this forum and before this commenced, I have written RK story with a writer's free will in a separate thread. But never messed up with main characters, like here they did. 

Yes, I am a feminist at the core, that's why I made my Radha a teacher to God , a guiding force to that divine philosopher. My Radha is a protagonist and shaped Krishna for performing well in his future pursuits to guide humanity. 😊

ReadLo thumbnail

Cynthia, Radha inspired me to write many romantic stories in this forum and before this commenced, I have written RK story with a writer's free will in a separate thread. But never messed up with main characters, like here they did. 

Yes, I am a feminist at the core, that's why I made my Radha a teacher to God , a guiding force to that divine philosopher. My Radha is a protagonist and shaped Krishna for performing well in his future pursuits to guide humanity. 😊

I understand.

I'm not too comfortable writing a fiction all in English (I make too many mistakes), but it also inspires me.

Here it is Krishna who teaches life to Radha and not Radha who teaches life to Krishna.

Viswasruti thumbnail

For me Radha is -- among the gopis,  Radhika is the foremost!  She surpasses all in beauty, in good qualities, in good fortune, and above all, in love. Radha Rani is the embodiment of Mahabhava and the Madhurya Bhava . She is the repository of all good qualities and the crest jewel among all the lovely consorts of Lord Krishna! 

When we speak of Krishna, we are speaking of the Supreme Lord, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Cause of all Causes. In other words, when we speak of Krishna, we are speaking of God.

In the same way who is Radha? --

Cynthia as you rightly said, Mallika as Radha is an apt choice, a very good actress with beauty and expressive eyes. 

But unfortunately, the CVs messed big time this main character in this serial. 

Now , who is Radha?    

Usually, when people think of God/ Goddess , they think an old man/ woman because God is known as the one who is the most ancient. He is the original person. For example, Michelangelo painted God on the ceiling of the Vatican, as an old man with a white beard, thinking that if you’re old then you have a white beard. This is due to the materialistic idea that people have that God has a material body like us so if He’s old, He must have a white beard!! 

But in the Vedas, we find information about God that makes it very clear that although God is the oldest, His/ Her  form is not old!!😊  He is ever fresh. His form is completely spiritual. Although not seeable by these eyes, in fact, God is a person with a spiritual form. Many people like to think of God as void of personality and therefore void of form, void of any gender in that sense. But in fact, Krishna is male. God is male, and Radha is female, Krishna's eternal lover. 

In fact, God is not only the most attractive and ever fresh youthful person, but God does not exist alone. There is one person who is the closest to Krishna, the Supreme Person, whose love for the Supreme Lord is greater than the love of anyone else and that person is Radha. Radha is, in a sense, not separate from Krishna.The ultimate development of love for God is Radharani from within.When we speak of Radha, we are speaking about the original feminine quality. So this means ultimately that God in this sense is male and female. Female, there is Radharani. Male, there is Krishna. The female is coming from Krishna, the Original Cause, and what is she? She is that potency of the Supreme Lord which is love for the Supreme Lord. The technical word is hladini, the potency of the love of God! 

The essence of love of God is emotion, bhava, and the ultimate development of emotion is mahabhava.  Srimati Radharani is the embodiment of mahabhava.  Her mind, senses and body are steeped in love for Krishna. She is Krishna’s own energy . Radha is as fully spiritual as Krishna. No one should consider her to be material. She is all spiritual. So in Radha you find the original perfect beloved. When we speak of Radha we are speaking of Krishna’s original perfect beloved. 

But here they infused all sorts of faults into her mind and made her more human than divine, and at times even made her a bit cruel towards her Krishna, which is bothering all of us since watching this serial! 

When, wounded by millions of romantic arrows, Nanda's son fell, She brought Him to life by splashing Him with many waves of the blissful smiles and Her touch! That is the real beauty of our Radha !! 

ReadLo thumbnail

For me Radha is -- among the gopis,  Radhika is the foremost!  She surpasses all in beauty, in good qualities, in good fortune, and above all, in love. Radha Rani is the embodiment of Mahabhava and the Madhurya Bhava . She is the repository of all good qualities and the crest jewel among all the lovely consorts of Lord Krishna! 

When we speak of Krishna, we are speaking of the Supreme Lord, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Cause of all Causes. In other words, when we speak of Krishna, we are speaking of God.

In the same way who is Radha? --

Cynthia as you rightly said, Mallika as Radha is an apt choice, a very good actress with beauty and expressive eyes. 

But unfortunately, the CVs messed big time this main character in this serial. 

Now , who is Radha?    

Usually, when people think of God/ Goddess , they think an old man/ woman because God is known as the one who is the most ancient. He is the original person. For example, Michelangelo painted God on the ceiling of the Vatican, as an old man with a white beard, thinking that if you’re old then you have a white beard. This is due to the materialistic idea that people have that God has a material body like us so if He’s old, He must have a white beard!! 

But in the Vedas, we find information about God that makes it very clear that although God is the oldest, His/ Her  form is not old!!😊  He is ever fresh. His form is completely spiritual. Although not seeable by these eyes, in fact, God is a person with a spiritual form. Many people like to think of God as void of personality and therefore void of form, void of any gender in that sense. But in fact, Krishna is male. God is male, and Radha is female, Krishna's eternal lover. 

In fact, God is not only the most attractive and ever fresh youthful person, but God does not exist alone. There is one person who is the closest to Krishna, the Supreme Person, whose love for the Supreme Lord is greater than the love of anyone else and that person is Radha. Radha is, in a sense, not separate from Krishna.The ultimate development of love for God is Radharani from within.When we speak of Radha, we are speaking about the original feminine quality. So this means ultimately that God in this sense is male and female. Female, there is Radharani. Male, there is Krishna. The female is coming from Krishna, the Original Cause, and what is she? She is that potency of the Supreme Lord which is love for the Supreme Lord. The technical word is hladini, the potency of the love of God! 

The essence of love of God is emotion, bhava, and the ultimate development of emotion is mahabhava.  Srimati Radharani is the embodiment of mahabhava.  Her mind, senses and body are steeped in love for Krishna. She is Krishna’s own energy . Radha is as fully spiritual as Krishna. No one should consider her to be material. She is all spiritual. So in Radha you find the original perfect beloved. When we speak of Radha we are speaking of Krishna’s original perfect beloved. 

But here they infused all sorts of faults into her mind and made her more human than divine, and at times even made her a bit cruel towards her Krishna, which is bothering all of us since watching this serial! 

When, wounded by millions of romantic arrows, Nanda's son fell, She brought Him to life by splashing Him with many waves of the blissful smiles and Her touch! That is the real beauty of our Radha !! 

When I asked who Radha is, I wasn't talking about the real Radha Rani, but about Radha in the show. A long time ago I stopped trying to compare what I read and what is shown on TV.

On the other hand, I understand what you mean, Madhu and other people will have a different interpretation, I'm not really interested on this side. 

Personally, you can't really put a face to God, but yes, its shape will never be old.

That Radha is presented as a human is not a problem, but that they leave her helpless is really something I can't bear. In any situation, she should have her own personality and refuse to be the one who has to sacrifice herself. 

In Radha Rani I can understand, she accepts Krishna's desires, because in human beings, even if she follows the rules of society, I think we should leave her a little power.

Currently, she is being released. I like to see her say what she wants and wait for Krishna to realize them, but I still don't trust her "daughter of Vrishban" side. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

When I asked who Radha is, I wasn't talking about the real Radha Rani, but about Radha in the show. A long time ago I stopped trying to compare what I read and what is shown on TV.

On the other hand, I understand what you mean, Madhu and other people will have a different interpretation, I'm not really interested on this side. 

Personally, you can't really put a face to God, but yes, its shape will never be old.

That Radha is presented as a human is not a problem, but that they leave her helpless is really something I can't bear. In any situation, she should have her own personality and refuse to be the one who has to sacrifice herself. 

In Radha Rani I can understand, she accepts Krishna's desires, because in human beings, even if she follows the rules of society, I think we should leave her a little power.

Currently, she is being released. I like to see her say what she wants and wait for Krishna to realize them, but I still don't trust her "daughter of Vrishban" side. 

Red -- Agree with your opinion. It is not a problem for me either, she forgot her real identity and living as a human on Earth, agree, but in actuality, she belongs to a higher realm, not a hapless woman with all vikars. Herself is a goddess once, now has to be protected by God , but here they made Krishna a stern teacher and Radha a confused student! Messed up with Kans and his villainy! In the scriptures, Kans was a dotted brother at first but later turned to a wicked king because of the fear of death.  This TV Kans is a group leader to all demons, even he can call and order Indra too !! Radha was above all such villainy, she is a tender lover of Her Krishna,  the replica of beauty, never ever followed the dictates of society, she has her own way of living and loving and stood there as an admirable example to the divine love!  

They spoiled her character and we are seeing a weak, confused and puppet-like a woman, either questioned  Krishna with anger or followed him blindly at every step without individuality, that bothered me a lot. They made Radha Krishna love a child play, not a romantic love saga, that disappointed me. 

Radha is a classical epic, here they made her a poorly conceived sentence, what else can I say?   

Cynthia , I can understand your perspectives and which issues are bothering you. They aren't capable of defining the real Radha! That's why we are witnessing this innocent, childish , immature Radha here.