Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Double post , sorry . 

Radha is Mahalaxmi herself,  a Goddess on her own right. Making one God to another God's subordinate is not correct! It is not a single incident here, repeatedly, they demeaned the Radha character, which bothered many of us.

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Red -- Agree with your opinion. It is not a problem for me either, she forgot her real identity and living as a human on Earth, agree, but in actuality, she belongs to a higher realm, not a hapless woman with all vikars. Herself is a goddess once, now has to be protected by God , but here they made Krishna a stern teacher and Radha a confused student! Messed up with Kans and his villainy! In the scriptures, Kans was a dotted brother at first but later turned to a wicked king because of the fear of death.  This TV Kans is a group leader to all demons, even he can call and order Indra too !! Radha was above all such villainy, she is a tender lover of Her Krishna,  the replica of beauty, never ever followed the dictates of society, she has her own way of living and loving and stood there as an admirable example to the divine love!  

They spoiled her character and we are seeing a weak, confused and puppet-like a woman, either questioned  Krishna with anger or followed him blindly at every step without individuality, that bothered me a lot. They made Radha Krishna love a child play, not a romantic love saga, that disappointed me. 

Radha is a classical epic, here they made her a poorly conceived sentence, what else can I say?   

Cynthia , I can understand your perspectives and which issues are bothering you. They aren't capable of defining the real Radha! That's why we are witnessing this innocent, childish , immature Radha here.

Kans will have his own thread soon, so I'm not going to say anything about him today.

For Radha, indeed, that's what I'm saying, she has no personality. She follows every person who tells her something. I cannot subscribe to the fact that a Goddess (whether she remembers or not of her divinity) can be treated so badly.

Krishna as he said, takes it for his painting, writes the title "badha moh" and starts his lesson, but his lessons are really anti-producer. Even so, I understand that he can't deny Radha what she wants, but when he tries to talk to her, he's never direct, he plays guessing games. How can Radha, who is so confused, understand what he's saying? 

It's about Radha being a very bad student, but it's mostly because she's been made into a stubborn person. When Krishna tries to explain something to her, she refuses to listen. But if Ayan comforts her in what she already thinks, she accepts. 

ReadLo thumbnail

Double post , sorry . 

Radha is Mahalaxmi herself,  a Goddess on her own right. Making one God to another God's subordinate is not correct! It is not a single incident here, repeatedly, they demeaned the Radha character, which bothered many of us.

Yes, they should have been equal, or we shouldn't have seen the difference between them. 

As I said, what shocked me the most was that she insulted Krishna and that she could destroy the statue of MahaDev. These two events were the most shocking. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Cynthia , they made Radha a confused girl many times , prior to that Mahadev statue insult. They said , she was a mere human, but at times made her a close associate of Ayan, that way turned her against the Divine Krishna in the earlier part! They poorly conceived Radha character, it seems they were unable to see the aura of Radha which is there all the time, whether she knows that she is divine or not. 

I was disappointed big time because of her poor portrayal. 

ReadLo thumbnail

Cynthia , they made Radha a confused girl many times , prior to that Mahadev statue insult. They said , she was a mere human, but at times made her a close associate of Ayan, that way turned her against the Divine Krishna in the earlier part! They poorly conceived Radha character, it seems they were unable to see the aura of Radha which is there all the time, whether she knows that she is divine or not. 

I was disappointed big time because of her poor portrayal. 

For my part, I say it's 50/50.

She is "human" so it is normal that she is full of flaws, but the problem is that they didn't know how to dose things and that's where it causes a problem.

For her divine side, as I said, they used it when she was not conscious and that is no problem.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

For my part, I say it's 50/50.

She is "human" so it is normal that she is full of flaws, but the problem is that they didn't know how to dose things and that's where it causes a problem.

For her divine side, as I said, they used it when she was not conscious and that is no problem.

I agree that its 50 50. Part fault is with kanha and his way of teachings as well in the show. Both have not been shown or proportionately accurate. 

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I agree that its 50 50. Part fault is with kanha and his way of teachings as well in the show. Both have not been shown or proportionately accurate. 

Exactly. 

Their link has not been well exploited.

Now Radha understands Krishna better.

But before that they made Radha the bad student and Krishna the teacher who refuses to review her way of teaching.

If I could write without fail, I would have done the series again in my own way, then I wouldn't have respected their 100-year separation either and I wouldn't have reached the Mahabarat, but it would have been easier to accept...

Tomorrow Krishna will talk to Radha about her doubts and this time she will reassure him. I really don't know what the CVs want by making Krishna so human!

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Exactly. 

Their link has not been well exploited.

Now Radha understands Krishna better.

But before that they made Radha the bad student and Krishna the teacher who refuses to review her way of teaching.

If I could write without fail, I would have done the series again in my own way, then I wouldn't have respected their 100-year separation either and I wouldn't have reached the Mahabarat, but it would have been easier to accept...

Tomorrow Krishna will talk to Radha about her doubts and this time she will reassure him. I really don't know what the CVs want by making Krishna so human!

Ha ha till now they made kanha Mahan and now they want to make Radha mahaan I think.

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Ha ha till now they made kanha Mahan and now they want to make Radha mahaan I think.

I think that's what they're doing.