Rocky Ka Funda Clear Hai.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode begins with RV driving his car and confessing all the crimes he committed so far. He was behind every single thing! First he made a deal with Sanya as all of us predicted. He offered Rocky to Sanya and Happy for him. He made Sanya lock Simmi in the lift as she was trying to bring Roha closer. He made Sanya push Sandhyaji from the stairs as she is also up to bringing RoHa together. Sanya was just a pawn, the brain behind everything was RV's. RV was driving the car which hit Happy. He wanted to kill Rocky. But when Happy comes in between he gets frustrated. He was furious to see Happy risking her own life to save Rocky. Sanya calls him and sunaoes him for trying to kill Rocky. She was mad at his this step. She threatens to expose him, to this RV says he gives two hoots to their deal and now he couldn't care less about everything. He wants Happy by hook or by crook. He cuts the calls and immediately calls the police to inform on Sanya. What a cunning guy!😲

Happy comes home. Rocky tries his best to take care of her. He gives her order not to jump here and there but take proper rest.😆 Everyone is there for Happy. Beeji and Momsi fume some more. Rocky rushes to get medicines for Happy. Momsi runs after him.

Anaya comes to confront RV at his home. RV yells at her for meeting Sanya. Initially he fakes that he is concerned about Anaya as Sanya is a psycho. Anaya doesn't fall for it. She counter questions him about their deal with Bhatia. She also reveals Sanya told her everything that how he is after Rocky ki jaan and how he knew about Ranveer since the beginning. Anaya screams at him to confess. RV confesses and also he says he killed Ranveer for Happy. Anaya collapses and was not ready to believe the man she knew for 10yrs could be this insane. She calls him obsessive. RV says "surprise!! wake up call!!" I laughed at this.😆😆 Anyway, RV threatens her not to disclose anything to Happy. Anaya ne ki blunder wohi pe!She tells him she'll expose him abhi. RV chokes her. Anaya kicks him. She tries to run, RV hits her with a vase. Anaya faints. Anaya was doing so good!!! Emotion mein aake yehi pe gadbad kardi! I wish she played along and later when time comes she reveals the truth to Happy. Poor girl. RV locks her up in a store room.

Momsi tells Rocky now that Happy is fine Rocky should nibhao his waada to her. To this Rocky says with much coldness in his tone, varna you will leave the house I know. He asks her how could she blackmail her own son. The girl just saved her son's life badle mein so much hatred for her why. Momsi says she will never stop hating Happy like she'll never stop loving her son. Rocky says okay if she can't accept Happy, he will leave the house. Agar aapko Happy namanzoor hai toh yeh ghar mujhe namanzoor hai. Momsi went speechless. Rocky was firing zubaani bullets today. He goes on saying now Momsi has to take decision. Does she want him to stay at home or leave Happy? If she doesn't accept Happy, Rocky will leave. And as per her threat if Happy stays she will leave. So in both cases Momsi gonna lose Rocky. Then he says his iconic line " Rocky ka funda clear hai. Main Happy se pyaar karta hoon aur usske bina nahi rehsakta." He says he's gonna propose her once she is fit. He lost her before, he cannot afford to repeat the same mistake again. The whole time Momsi couldn't speak a word. Her son made her speechless as none of her threats/blackmails working on him. Rocky walks off and rides his jeep. He sheds few drops of tears in pain that his own mother still cannot accept the girl who saved his life. But he is adamant to stick by his love no matter what.

Anaya bangs the locked door where she's kept. RV in his living room acting deaf to her banging.

Rocky tries to feed Happy. It was khichdi. Happy refuses to eat. Happy feeds Rocky to get the plain taste of it. Rocky eats it without budging, he feeds Happy, and flirts with her. He was about to confess love but refrained.😔 Happy wipes off the stains of khichdi from Rocky's lips. They share a moment. Happy says "kuch laga tha." Rocky kisses her hand!!!!! Awwwww❤️☺️They can talk so much, do so many things but ILU bolne mein kya problem pata nahi!!😕 Happy ne 2 times lips touch karke accha khasa signal derakha hai Rocky ko!!😉😆 Ab Rocky kuch kare toh sahi! Although he started with a kiss on hand. Phir kuch aur karega.☺️Mujhe intezaar hai.☺️Sandhya oversees everything and prays for their happiness and talks about nazar na lage. RV was shown at her "nazaar".

Precap: Beeji slaps Rocky as Madhu isn't eating anything since her confrontation with Rocky. Rocky says let alone them now even God can't make him stop loving Happy. Anaya bangs the locked door. Grover was in RV's house. He listens and queries about the noise.

Star of the Episode: Rocky. What a guy!!! I can never stop gushing over his character sketching.👏

Edited by ShadeOfWhite - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Count me in, count me in!! I can never stop gushing over Rocky either. Literally, my obsession with this character is increasing double folds at each passing day, but hey I am still not the crazy freak RV.😛 

Great analysis Mihrimah 😳

RV is mischievous, his glances are baleful and he is absolutely a threat to anyone’s life, even Happy’s. He drove the car on Happy and not even tried to help her out. It’s definitely not love. I wish somebody could have captured his confession of crimes and slammed him. I abhor his actions and everything about him. 

About Momsi and Rocky. I honestly found Rocky a bit harsh with his tone the way he was speaking to his mom. She was completely astounded and knows that now it would be totally impossible to make him do what she demands. Momsi for sure will warn Happy to stay away. That would be her next attempt 😆 That epic dialogue “Rocky ka funda clear hai, ke main Happy se pyar kerta hon” can this sink inside me already? I can’t seem to have it enough. This dude craves for her LITERALLY!

Roha scene was  He fed her bachon ki tara se, sent some pyar ke signals but couldn’t confess. I think he hesitates too much.. now that we know he isn’t going to stop confessing and proposing her for the marriage, it’s most likely Happy’s health which is keeping him mum. The hand kiss!! Like how pure haq se he did it. Uffff these scenes I live for. Creatives slowly and steadily building that relationship with so much ease and the Haq. Happy is so comfy with him being close to her like he always belong to her and Rocky saying “ab ye sab tere liye hai hamesha” my Bacha has grown up so much, if you recollect what he was like. His dialogues gave me sukooon☺️

Acha few things, I am not satisfied about.. why isn’t Rocky going out to work? It was understandable that Happy was taking care of his family when he wasn’t there and affording the family’s expenses. What up with him now? When today Happy said, she has to get well soon so she can resume work, I was expecting Rocky to say, he’ll manage. But he didn’t say anything which irked me! Isn’t the dream to run the hotel was both of their dreams? And Simmi ke sindoor ka raaz.! Kis gufa main chup ke betha hai uska shohar?

Edited by Manoshono - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Count me in, count me in!! I can never stop gushing over Rocky either. Literally, my obsession with this character is increasing double folds at each passing day, but hey I am still not the crazy freak RV.😛 

He is one of best male leads ever on TV!! Never came across a ML as genuine, raw esp with no broody attitude like him.❤️

Great analysis Mihrimah 😳

Shukriya behena.❤️

RV is mischievous, his glances are baleful and he is absolutely a threat to anyone’s life, even Happy’s. He drove the car on Happy and not even tried to help her out. It’s definitely not love. I wish somebody could have captured his confession of crimes and slammed him. I abhor his actions and everything about him.

You know what would break him? Happy telling him on his face that she has only Rocky in her heart nobody else. When he left Happy at road like this I was like no guy in love could do something like that. Chahe kuch bhi ho! Jaan khatre mein ane pe sabse pehle he will run to save his lover. RV ulta ran to save his own ass!🤢

About Momsi and Rocky. I honestly found Rocky a bit harsh with his tone the way he was speaking to his mom. She was completely astounded and knows that now it would be totally impossible to make him do what she demands. Momsi for sure will warn Happy to stay away. That would be her next attempt 😆 That epic dialogue “Rocky ka funda clear hai, ke main Happy se pyar kerta hon” can this sink inside me already? I can’t seem to have it enough. This dude craves for her LITERALLY!

Momsi pushed him so much that he had to be rude. He couldn't catch a break!! Momsi peeche padhi rahi the whole time. Jab bhi baat ki issi baare mein. He has had enough honestly. Aisa nahi ke it didn't hurt him. Issi liye he cried in his jeep. The tears were for telling off Momsi and also Momsi's meaningless hatred for his love. That funda dialogue and his way of saying it was enough to give goosebumps.

Roha scene was  He fed her bachon ki tara se, sent some pyar ke signals but couldn’t confess. I think he hesitates too much.. now that we know he isn’t going to stop confessing and proposing her for the marriage, it’s most likely Happy’s health which is keeping him mum. The hand kiss!! Like how pure haq se he did it. Uffff these scenes I live for. Creatives slowly and steadily building that relationship with so much ease and the Haq. Happy is so comfy with him being close to her like he always belong to her and Rocky saying “ab ye sab tere liye hai hamesha” my Bacha has grown up so much, if you recollect what he was like. His dialogues gave me sukooon☺️

Tailor-made lines hai tere liye aur humesha tere liye hi rahega. Awwee! So cute they are! Happy ka yeh barbar lips touch karna is a signal to Rocky ke kuch kar bewakuf!🤣 You know it reminded me of old dialogue of Rocky ke usse dekhke Happy se control nahi hota! Kahan se kahan agaye dono lekin Happy ki harkato se wohi baat yaad agayi! Sach mein control nahi hota. Happy's hormones are rebelling.😆

Acha few things, I am not satisfied about.. why isn’t Rocky going out to work? It was understandable that Happy was taking care of his family when he wasn’t there and affording the family’s expenses. What up with him now? When today Happy said, she has to get well soon so she can resume work, I was expecting Rocky to say, he’ll manage. But he didn’t say anything which irked me! Isn’t the dream to run the hotel was both of their dreams? And Simmi ke sindoor ka raaz.! Kis gufa main chup ke betha hai uska shohar?

Oh even I said expected the same from Rocky. He should taken care of hotel in her absence. He seems to have no mood for work. He is totally Happyfied. Usska kuch bhi mood nahi hai filhal. Simmi ka sindoor next track.😉 Is it possible Sanya ka bhai usska husband ho?😕

Edited by ShadeOfWhite - 4 years ago
Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mihrimah🤗👏 ❤️

when they will confess how much time they gonna waste I'm totally obsessed with roha  I wanna see their after marriage bonding also their chemistry is very very different from all other Haye mere pyar ke panchio ko koi alag na kre bss....rocky's dialogue rocky ka funda clear h I wanna hear same thing from happy purposing to rocky and saying"happy ka funda clear h i love Rocky" awwwwwwww that will be a heavan.

@monoshono🤣 simmi's sindoor ka raaz uska alag hi track chlega shayad....

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

Mihrimah🤗👏 ❤️

when they will confess how much time they gonna waste I'm totally obsessed with roha  I wanna see their after marriage bonding also their chemistry is very very different from all other Haye mere pyar ke panchio ko koi alag na kre bss....rocky's dialogue rocky ka funda clear h I wanna hear same thing from happy purposing to rocky and saying"happy ka funda clear h i love Rocky" awwwwwwww that will be a heavan.

@monoshono🤣 simmi's sindoor ka raaz uska alag hi track chlega shayad....

🤗❤️

What I like about them the most is they address each other "tu" not "tum". I find it very endearing. This particular thing tells a lot about their relationship. They are more friends than lovers. When one falls another picks up, when one gives up, another lifts up the morals, when one breaks, another pulls together, when one loses way, another finds it. They share this beautiful relationship with all the purities in the world. How I would love love loveeee Happy to confess like you said! Happy wearing a jacket and pinning Rocky to a wall and saying "Happy ka funda clear hai. Happy ko Rocky se pyaar hai. Ab mujhe Rocky chahiye toh chahiye. Apne bheje mein baat ko ghusa liyo. Samjhe?" Ufff ufff ufff!☺️

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awww❤️ the same visualization I was doing.....I wish this happens this will be dream come true  hope the purposal will be very different ( especially from happy side rocky had done many a things now it's happy turn) and most romantic purposal of the year☺️ happy pinning rocky to a wall finger on rocky lips and purposing in Rocky style.....this attitude from happy will be an icing on the cake

Manoshono thumbnail

Happy Seduced Rocky’s lips and was eying on it. He was bemuse .. aree he is forgetting what he did with his 18 girlfriends. Ek dum bukla Gaya hai ye dewana  🤣 

I was Rocky hand kiss se kaam nahe chale ga. You gotta move up dude ☺️

Manoshono thumbnail

@ Mihrimah: Happy Seduced Rocky’s lips and was eying on it. He was bemuse .. aree he is forgetting what he did with his 18 girlfriends. Ek dum bukla Gaya hai ye dewana  🤣 

I was Rocky hand kiss se kaam nahe chale ga. You gotta move up dude ☺️

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lurking 😎 Rocky ka funda clear hai 🤪

Ise ho Kya Gaya hai? 🤣 Happy going for his lips and Rocky sharmaying 

Oww what an episode 😳

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Happy is giving clear indications to Rocky by touching his lips sensuously ☺️☺️ he needs to rise up and kiss her elsewhere ☺️😆 not just on her hand ❤️ I watched and rewatched that scene so many times since morning  ☺️

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago