Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Wonderful story, loved it.

Thank you so much dear๐Ÿ˜Š. Hope you will like future updates as well.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Sajida di... I am glad ki you are continuing this..โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

The story of two lovers, our samaina aha... just beautiful...โค๏ธโค๏ธ!!! Gajra,chudiya hayee...!! Apna Sameer to cheek kiss se pagla gaya...๐Ÿ˜†!! Aur hugs ki kya hi bole... always endearing.. sochte hi reh jao... bas!!

And and your shayaris.... mashallah!! Aap shayaris ke zariye kya bayan karte ho... bas dil le lo...โคโค!!!

Itna intriguing precap deke next update two weeks ke baad... hawww... not fair!!!

Thik hai... ab wait karte hai... sameer bola hai to kuch to reason raha hoga...!! And its difficult to maintain long distance relationship... lekin samaina kar hi lenge...โค๏ธ!!

Waiting eagerly for the next one!

With love,Suparna

Thankyou so much Suparna for such a sweet feedbackโค๏ธ๐Ÿค— . Haan apna Sameer to pehle se hi romantic hai aur Naina dheere dheere speed pakad rahi hai .๐Ÿ˜‹

Shayari pasand aayi sunke accha laga. This story will have lot of shayari for you to enjoy๐Ÿ˜Š, I love them so much most of the time you see them in my comments as well. They definetely give depth to the thoughts and glad that you liked the way i have used them.๐Ÿ˜Š

Update jaisi hi ready hoga pakka will post it but 2 weeks isliye abhi likhna shuru kiya to thoda thoda har din ,jaldi hi update karoungi bolke late nahi karna chahati thi๐Ÿ˜Š.

Bas yeh shayari padhlo samjaoge . Hope you will like other updates as well.๐Ÿ˜Š

Dard ki daastan abhi baki hai

Mohabbat ka imtihaan abhi baki hai

Dil kare to wafa karne aa jana

Dil hi to Tuta hai Jaan abhi Baki hai

Love

Sajida

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes dear sajida, my name is Aditi sharma.i am waiting your stories next update. And my every word is true caise this is directly from my heart.yours every single story very close to my heart. 

MOH29 thumbnail

Hi Sajida,

When I read the first part of story I thought it was an OS. Happy to know that it a SS. You again make us speechless by using beautiful shayaris. Samaina's each and every scene was too lovable. Precap is worrying but I know they will overcome.

Update soon

AnjaanMishra thumbnail

Bada wala thanks ๐Ÿค— , aapne yeh continue Kiya , bahot acha laga hai yeh , 

Mujhe shayri pdhne ka bahot shaukh hai , aur yanha shayri aur samaina ki love story , jabardast ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

Keep writing ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Sajida dear u r a amazing writer yaar loved it so much  superb story n especially shayari    A big hug to u.   lots of best wishes   keep writing  the beautiful  work . Happy to read about Hyderabad as it's my home town  . Memories with friends came back when reading about charminar , Golconda n tombs  .

Srilatha

Thank you Srilatha  โค๏ธ. Glad you are liking the story along with the Shayari . Lots of Hugs to you too ๐Ÿค—. Hyderabad is a beautiful city  and I love the Hyderabadi cuisine . โค๏ธ Happy to hear you could cherish few memories .

Love 
Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaanMishra

Bada wala thanks ๐Ÿค— , aapne yeh continue Kiya , bahot acha laga hai yeh , 

Mujhe shayri pdhne ka bahot shaukh hai , aur yanha shayri aur samaina ki love story , jabardast ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

Keep writing ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡

Thank you for liking it. ๐Ÿ˜Š. Shayar Sameer to katilana hai hi . Is kahani ke zariye mai kuch shayari pesh kar rahi houn umeed hai aapko pasand aayegi. 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOH29

Hi Sajida,

When I read the first part of story I thought it was an OS. Happy to know that it a SS. You again make us speechless by using beautiful shayaris. Samaina's each and every scene was too lovable. Precap is worrying but I know they will overcome.

Update soon

Hi Dear 

Thank you so much โค๏ธ.Yes it was a OS , I then turned it into a SS. Hope you will like the future updates as well. Happy to hear that you liked all the Shayari and the way they are used in the story๐Ÿ˜ŠAb overcome karte hai ya life will teach them lessons dekhna baki hai 

"Yeh Ishq nahi aasan bas itna samaj li jiye 

Aik ek aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jana hai"

Love 

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing good. Here is the next update . Hope you all will like it . Waiting eagerly to hear from you . I have translated few urdu words  and shayari to best of my knowledge. Do let me know if you have any feedback that will help me to improve 

Love,

Sajida

Chapter 3 : Yeh Doriyan

"Sameer maine tumhari packing kar li hai aur passport or ticket bhi laptop bag ke saath rakh diya hai , jaldi ready ho jao nahi to traffic mein hi phas jaoge . " Naina called out loudly for Sameer who was busy chatting with his daughters Ria and Tia.

"Papa Naina devi full form mein hai , late ho jayega aap jaldi ready ho jao " they both giggled looking at him. They all knew Naina's punctuality and her anger at getting things delayed.

"Haan jata houn , suna tha school mein discipline monitor banaya tha , ab tak wahi post saath leke chal rahi hai "replied to them in a humorous tone. Accha suno " Take care of your Mom , she really feels lonely when I am gone. Giving a set of instructions of dos and don'ts he left them with a good night kiss and a warm hug. 

Folding the other clothes laid on the bed Naina was murmuring to herself how he doesn't take care of himself, still behaves like a kid.Looking at the watch he should definitely take time management classes. He will rush at the last minute. Most of the accidents are because of the careless driving in hurry . She prayed silently to keep him safe. One more thing she worried was about his food , to get good veg food in foreign countries was rare. She had packed some ready made packets in case he is hungry and wants some quick help. " Kyun Samjte nahi hai ho ki meri jaan tum mein basti hai . Sameer leaning at the door was adoring his innocent wife's cute complaints . " Kahan kho gaye?"  she said with aslight anger in her tone as she saw him lost somewhere. Walking towards her slowly with his gaze fixed on her he said 

Tere Khayal mein jab mai be-khayal ho jata houn

Thodi der ko hi sahi mai bemisaal ho jata houn

(When I am lost in your thoughts , for sometime at least I become uncomparable ( unparallel ) )  

His chocolate gaze enveloped her in a warm embrace that left her feeling giddy. She slowly slid into his embrace and welcomed the warm lips that sought hers.  

Placing her head on his chest she said "Ab ek mahine ke liye mujhse dur rahoge , kyun letein ho yeh business trips ,ab wahan kaun khayal rakhega aur tumhe pata hai mujhe tumse ek din ke liye bhi dur rehna pasand nahi . 

Tumhe Talab kahoun,Khwaish kahoun Ya Zindagi

Tum se Tum tak safar hai Zindagi meri "  

(Should I say you as my search , my desire or life , My life is just a journey from you and to you)

she said with concern and sadness.  It's said, time heals all wounds. but some scars still remain with time. Though the pain lessens but its never gone. Sameer knew very well Naina's state of mind whenever he would leave her and go on a business trip.  He cursed himself for the blunder he had done in past. 

Holding her face in his palm with all the warmth he said " Mai janta houn , par is baar mera jana zaroori hai aur ab to video call hai har din tumse baat karta rahounga. " Pulling her again in his embrace said mischievously "Warna meri itni pyari biwi se mai kaise dur reh sakta houn, and I won't get any sweet to eat, once more please ?" .He pulled her close , his lips warm against hers in response to her silent query. Her face deepened to crimson and moving away she shyly said "Khoob janti houn tumhe aur tumhari yeh harkate , ab chalo jaldi ready ho jao warna raat kab beet jayegi pata nahi chalega  and you will miss your flight". Sameer wondered at his wife's shyness , even after so many years of marriage her face reflected the innocence of a child.  

Saadgi to dekh un nazaroun ki

Humse bachne ki khosish mein

baar baar humein hi dekhti hai

Giving her a warm hug instructed her to take care of herself and not to wait for him till he reached airport. "I will call you once I reach, take rest " he bid her bye and left for the airport.

The emptiness in the room was so palpable ,as if she could reach and touch it in real, hear its silence, feel its black nothingness , triggering the most painful memories of her life. She opened her drawer and pulled out an old dairy , touching the words that had started with hope and dreams 

" Aaj zindagi ka naya safar shuru ho raha hai. Hum dono hi naye raaste pe nikal chuke the rasta bhale hi alag ho par manzil dono ek hi thi.  Raasta mushkil tha par ek umeed aur chah thi saath rahne ki " . 

Nervously standing in the group of all freshers , in a light green cotton shalwar suit Naina looked to the umpteenth time to verify if she had got all the required documents for her joining.  There as a batch of 125 students joining from different colleges and locations. After completing the joining formalities the freshers were handed temporary id cards. It was interesting to see swiping the card to open the gates along with free Coffee, Tea, and biscuits on their induction program.  They were briefed about the 3 month training program, assessments and how the performance evaluation will be done. Later based on the requirements they would be deployed to various projects.  "College mein exams khatam socha tha  , job mein bhi exams dene padenge?? , isse accha tha papa ki dukhan mein hi bait jata " , Naina turned to see the person sitting next to her. " Hi Myself Pandit, " , Naina smiled and said " Naina here " . He looked around and said " idhar hi ho pata hai bolne ki kya zarrorat " . "tum bahut accha mazak karte ho " replied Naina smiling at him.  Pandit , Naina bonded well during induction program and his constant silly jokes made her laugh. 

With a new hope in a Silicon Valley of India , Sameer started his journey. He took a room with some of his college friends who had also come to shape their future in IT industry. After breakfast he went to a nearby internet cafe to prepare and take print out of his resume.  He had got to know about couple of openings and taking a bus visited few of them and handed over the resume. The usual answer "we will get back to you if we have a requirement"  he got to hear from most of them. 

That night he called Naina from a PCO to the number she had emailed him. 

"Hello ! Kaise ho ? Waqt pe khana khaye ? Kaisa raha aaj ka din ? Naina spoke with all the warmth.

He smiled at her concern and care and briefed about the days event . "Kuch nahi click huva par jaldi hi ho jayega. tum batao kaisa raha tumhara pehla din?

"Din to bahut accha tha "and excitedly told about the day's event and how she had swiped her card multiple times , about free coffee and tea and the spacious auditorium , their induction program etc.  "Ek naya friend bana hai , Pandit bahut hi mazakiya hai and narrated a few minutes about him and his jokes"

Sameer thought" is ladki ko to kuch pata nahi ladke kaise hotein hai, in a concerned tone said "Tum zyada baat mat karo , pehle samjo kaisa hai woh ,aise hi dost kaise ban jatein hai. tum ladkoun ko nahi janti" . 

"Accha thik hai aur pata hai hamare idhar HR ka naam bhi Naina tha "  she changed the topic to ease his concern. 

"Hum ko accha nahin lagta koi humnaam tera 

Koi tujh sa ho to phir naam bhi tujh sa rakkhe " (Ahamad Faraz)  replied Sameer.

""Aayee itna pyar Sameer Maheswari hamare naam se bhi " she teased him.

"Haan Meri Naina jaisi koi nahi, bahut miss kar raha houn , tumhe " he said her in somber tone. 

" I miss you too very much  soon things will fall in place and my heart says you will be in Hyderabad. Phir hum ek saath honge. " she said with all the hope and excitement. She knew he needed that support and hope from her.  After giving each other instructions of care they said good night to each other.  

The next 3 months Naina spent in her training and excelled in all the assessments. Sameer would go for all the walk-ins but none of them he could succeed. He had formed a group of all the aspiring engineers and they would communicate to each other about the new openings.  Among his friends Sunaina a charming girl with full of life had also joined the group. She was extremely beautiful and many of boys in the group would never miss a opportunity to impress her. Sameer and Sunaina had got along well and would often visit the walk-ins together. She was a great friend Sameer would write to Naina  about Sunaina , about the failed attempts of his friends in impressing her. Though Naina knew Sameer loved her , sometimes the insecurity regarding her looks would creep in her mind. Brushing that aside she was happy Sameer had some support and also kept encouraging him through shayari

"Mushkil nahi hai Kuch Duniya mein tu Zara HImmat to kar

Khawab badlenge Haqiqat mein Tu zara Koshish to Kar

She was a ray of hope for Sameer. Every Sunday at 9 he would call her and they would catch up with the things going on in life.  One Sunday evening he failed to call her as he had to take Sunaina to doctor and got late. Next day he called her at the same time and explained her the reason. 

"Mujhe laga tum bhul gaye mujhe " which she knew was not true but to assure her heart nothing has changed she asked hesitantly 

"Mai Tere Pyar se bach kar jaoun to kahan jaoun

Tu  meri soch ki har dehleez pe nazar aati hai"  replied Sameer fondly to her 

(How can I run away from your love, you are always in my thoughts )

hearing this her heart felt the solace it was looking for and replied with the same affection  "Accha lagta hai tumhare lafzoun mein Kuhdko dhudna , itrati houn, muskurati houn aur tum mein dal jati houn "

Naina VO: "Abhi tak Mobile phone nahi aaye the , bas ek dusre ki aawaz se khush the.  kabhi kabhi sochti houn ki kash aaj ki tarah video call hota to shayad zindagi hamari kuch aur hi mod leti " "

After trying for another 3 months with no luck , there was another blow to his job attempts . Recession had hit the IT industry , no new openings. Walk-ins reduced considerably. Most of the walk-in had thousands of aspirants for few positions. Freshers had no place.  

"Why does it happen all the time to me ? Why getting love is so tough?  Whoever was dear to me was snatched away.  Will I fail again in love ? Will the fate takeaway Naina ? "  such thoughts depressed him and he wanted to hold and feel his Naina. Just to make sure she is there with him. Things had changed so drastically , the small hope he had was diminishing .He was missing her badly 

Guzar rahi hai yeh zindagi bade hi Nazuk daur se 

Milti nahi tasali tere siva kisi aur se "

(Life is going through a very a critical phase, I dont find any peace apart from you)

He called her that evening " Accha huva tumne call kiya , I was appreciated and got Star Performer Award and told him that she had gone and celebrated this with her friends .  Aur ek cheez tumhe pata hai ek ladka na aaj aake mujhe propose kiya , mai aur Pandit ek dusre ko dekhte rahe gayein and she went on talking how Pandit gave her the information of about other guys in the team who had fallen for her intelligence " Sameer on the other side just kept saying " Hmm .. " . After a brief pause she asked " Kaise ho ? " he replied " thik houn , aacha mai rakhta houn, baad mein baat kartein hai "  and hung up. " Something was not right , I will ask him when he calls next time, no no that will be very late. I will write an email tomorrow itself. Pagal hai tu Naina bas apni hi bak bak kiye jaa rahi thi. "Naina  cursed herself and thought to write to him next day.

"Duri ka ehsaas tab huva , 

jab humne kahan "Mai thik houn "

aur Usne Maan liya " 

These words were ringing in his mind. Has Naina moved away from him ? Why she couldn't understand his silence? She seemed very happy .His Naina was special and it was not a surprise if anyone falls for her. "I should not be the reason to spoil her happiness. She will find someone who is worthy of her. He never deserved such a beautiful soul " many such thoughts bothered him. He taught to email her and convey her to move on.

Next morning when he opened his mailbox he found an email from Naina with Subject  line" I love you" , which  instantly brought a smile on his lips. She had enquired about last evening and asked reason for his sadness. He felt content nothing had changed between them. Somewhere his mind kept reminding him of Mr Somani's words " Vishaka yeh ladka zero hai ,zindagi mein kuch nahin kar sakta dekhna . iske saath jo bhi rahega uska bhi bhala na hoga"  Writing about the difficulties in getting a job and the recession he thought to tell her to move on and wrote few lines of the gazal

Pyar mujh se jo kiyaa tumne to kya paaogi , 

mere haalaat ki aandhi mein bikhar jaaogi

Kyoon mere saath koi aur pareshaan rahe

,meri duniya hai jo weeraan to weeraan rahe

zindagi ka ye safar tum pe to aasaan rahe, 

humsafar mujhko banaaogi to pachtaaogi

Naina was restless after reading the email.  Why did he write this gazal to her? What was going on? . She felt his loneliness and pain. She wrote to him that things will be fine and assuring him that he will soon get a job. In reply to his gazal she wrote few lines "Ek baat boloun mujhe nahi pata kya galat hai kya sahi , Bas tu hai to mai houn , tu nahi to mai bhi nahi "  and at the end she wrote the lines from the famous song how much she loved him and would always wait for him 

"Teri Umeed tera intezaar karte hai , Aye sanam hum to sirf tumse pyar karte hai" .

Nine months had passed but nothing much had changed. She knew things were not moving in the direction they had thought . She wished if she could go and meet him, take away his pain. The new project and the tight schedules kept her so engaged she  hardly got any time to write emails to him. She could not even send any emails from office as it was a restricted environment and by the time she reached her PG the internet cafe would be closed. Leaves were not granted in order to meet the dead lines. 

Naina VO : "Pyar to bahut tha dono mein par waqt aur halat dono ne hamara saath choda tha. Sameer ko us waqt mere saath ki  bahut zaroorat thi. Woh kabhi kuch nahi kehta tha aur mai uski khamoshi padh nahi payi. Suna hoga na Galib ka woh sher. 

"Masroof Rahene ka andaaz tumhe tanha na karde Galib 

Rishte fursat ke nahi tavajjo ke mohtaj hote hai " 

(Being Busy you should not end up being lonely, Relationships need attention not just leisure time)

(Masroof : Busy , fursat : Leisure, tavajjo - Attention)  

Sameer would hardly talk about his inner turmoil.  

Guzar gaya aaj ka  din bhi bewajah, 

Na mujhe fursat mili na tujhe khayal aaya. 

"I am not worthy of love. I am the most unlucky person. They say mothers love is the most unconditional and pure love. I am deprived of that . My mother doesn't acknowledge my existence. Whoever is with me will only suffer pain, I don't want Naina to go through any pain. She should always be happy . I have to detach myself from her life "  he made the resolution . He knew Naina loved him a lot and would not leave his side in any situation unless for his happiness. 

Naina VO : Its rightly said " Dil ki baat saaf saaf keh dena chahiye, kyunki bata dene se "Faisle hote hai na batane se "Faasle " hote hain

Sameer had thought that moving away from her would bring happiness. But unknowingly he gave the wound which time could not heal. Sometimes we love someone so much to protect them from any pain we become the reason for their pain . Sameer did the same.

He took the fateful decision " Mai tumse pyar nahi karta . Woh meri ek bhul thi. Tum bhul jao mujhe . Ab hamare beech mein kuch nahi hai. Mai Sunaina ko pasand karta houn " with tears rolling down his eyes he could not write anything further. He convinced with time Naina will be able to forget him, the pain and will move on in life.

"Waqt sikha deta hai , jenee ka hunor phir Kya Naseeb, Kya Muqaddar Aur Kya Hath ki laakeerien " with these thoughts he roamed aimlessly on the roads of the city 

Precap : " Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge , yeh movie ne pyar ki ek nayi daastan likhi thi.  India mein baitke logoun ne Switzerland ko dekha tha  , Aaj us desh mein khadi hoke in hasin wadiyoun ko dekh rahi houn. Par jiska dil hi banjar ho usse yeh khobsurat nazare bhi bejaan lagte hai. 

Bahut ajeeb hai yeh bandishein Mohabbat ki 'Faraz' 

Na Usne Qaid mein rakha na hum farar huve 

(Strange are the ties of Love , neither he has caged me nor I am free)  

Next Update soon :-)

Mmrudhula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

An emotional update. Your choice of shayaris is apt to the situation.