Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This was beautiful Sajida di

I am very sure this sharad family has a great maksad behind this shadi

lekin thank god she is working. and they came face to face

Sameer Naina ab phir samaina kaise bante hain

will be really interesting to see

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Sajida,

First of all, I am really sorry for commenting so late! 

I havenโ€™t read all the characters yet, but finished reading chapters 2-6 over the last few days. So, this comment is for those chapters, will add another when when I read the next chapters.

Samaina in Engineering college and becoming software engineers is such a pleasure to read! Kuch jyada hi apne lagne lage โ˜บ๏ธ

There confession and then the dating phase is so warm and fuzzy ๐Ÿฅฐ but then reality struck. I am glad you brought out the issue that many couples studying together would face, the boy not being able to become financially independent soon enough. 

Nainaโ€™s getting caught up in the excitement of the new job and eagerly sharing all her new experiences with him is endearing, but she did not listen as she should have. And hence the communication breakdown.

Switzerland description was just awesome! Seems like you have been there and experienced all that beauty first hand ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Sameer also finally found a break! And is now again full of hope. His talking to the mogra flowers is just so romantic!

Yaar, your shayari deserves a special post! Such a beautiful collection and you always include something thatโ€™s so apt for the situation and that character. I have been copying the shayari in this FF on my phone and sharing with friends and my mom. My mom is extremely found of Urdu shayari, infant so much that she started learning to read and write Urdu when in her mid forties as she wanted to read Deewane Ghalib in its original form ๐Ÿ˜Š so, as you can imagine the language is very close to my heart.

You are doing a wonderful job with this story! I will post comments on the later chapters post reading. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by SixteenAgain - 4 years ago
MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sajida,

You know this story is very close to my heart I truly regret because I intentionally didn't read or comment on last update because when I come to know that Naina is getting married to someone else forcefully I can't make that much strength to read the update. I can't tolerate to see Naina and Sameer with someone else. Sorry for that.

But this update make me happy. Specially when I come to know that Naina will not have any relationship with his so called husband for six months. She is very strong enough to fight with the situation. And I am determined that she will get back everything soon. Their is something very fishy about her in laws. I expect chachiji to be on her side and of course Sameer is always there please update soon can't wait more.

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonushrivastava

Hi Sajida di ๐Ÿค— Loved the update as always and the best part your shayaris โค๏ธ.  The shayaris reflect the pain and sadness so well. The update was really emotional.  Very eager to know what will happen next. Naina is in hostel .Whyy?๐Ÿ˜’ Please update soon. Will love to read further. 

Disha

Hi Disha

Thank you dear smiley31. Glad to hear you liked the shayaris and found them apt .Ab hostel kyun agle update mein pata chalega.๐Ÿ˜Š

Will try to update soon

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Yaar emotional update again. I feel like to kill her mil. She is ridiculous. All the shayaris r just superb adding flavour to the very interesting story. And last the blast girls hostel. Why??? Will be eagerly waiting for next update.  Very curious for next update. 

Thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜Š.  Chalo maar hi daltein hai dono ko๐Ÿ˜‰. Glad that you liked the Shayaris . Next update mein pata chalega hostel kyun.. 

Will try to update by next week๐Ÿ˜Š

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

Loved it Sajida, how your every update connecting my heart. And sayri to super se b uper. I loved some line most like "dard tha dil m per hum roye nahi"so touching line dear and another one is" manzil b ziddi h, raste b ziddi h na jane kal kya ho , per hum b ziddi h" . Naina and sameer meeting after one year and they  have many things to share each-other but they didn't able to ask" how they are". I Acctuly had goosebumps when i came know sameer came to naina's  office .if all thing is right  then they absolutely  hug each other and crying heart to heart  How they able to away each-other if they were trying hard but they can't. I thought Sharad  ka kuch to mystery h aur naina women's hostell m rahti h definatly kuch to bada jhol h. Emotional to see they are very careing towards each other even they broken but they didn't left careing and loveing each-other. Bhut emotinal update tha cause they meet after along time and not able to do a formal conversation to each other. And happy update cause sameer came and he definitely find the mystery behind this weird marrige and geeting apologies from Naina.very beautiful update dear loved with my whole  heart. God bless you and that you gave  more beautiful update us always. Loved you. 

Thank you so much Aditi ๐Ÿค—. Sunke accha laga shayaris aur update dono bahut acche lage.Sameer aur Naina mein pyar toh bahut hai bas ab halat aise hau ki bol nahi paa rahein hai.Dekhtein hai kya jhol hai Sharad . Next update mein pata chalega.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Sajida dear  , fantabulous   update yaar . Ur simply brilliant in handling the pain of Samaina.  Each n every Shayari just mind blowing  . Whole update was superb.   As u know eagerly waiting for next update. A bigggg huggggg to u yaar  . Lots of love . Keep writing the wonderful work . Thanku somuch for the pm.

Srilatha

Thank you so much Srrilatha ๐Ÿค—. Glad to hear that you could connect to their pain and found the Shayaris apt .

Will try to update soon

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Nice update... loved the strong Naina ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you dear๐Ÿ˜Š. Yes she is a very strong girl ,in next update you will see more of it

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Loved the update. So both are working in the same office.  What  is the secret behind the staying in the ladies hostel ? Waiting to see what Sameer will do now.

Thank you Veena๐Ÿ˜Š. Glad you liked the update. Next chapter will tell you the secret.

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona_G

That was a brilliant way to start my week. Sharad's mum votive for six months of staying away from Sharad made me curious but with the Women's Hostel board I just don't care anymore. Elated is what I felt and can't stop smiling reading the precap. Thank Sajida for a beautiful update.

You have a way to make your readers feel all the emotions, be it the pain Sameer was going through, Naina's nonchalance towards the rules at her sasural, Sameer's determination to win her back, above all their undying love. Beautifully written.

Thanks Sona for your lovely feedback๐Ÿ˜Š . Glad that you liked the update.Naina is a strong girl and Sameer wants to do everything to get her back. Let's see.  and Ab kya motive hai aur Naina hostel mein kyun hai sab next update mein.  

Love

Sajida