~~Hamara Jung Sach Ke Liye~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Kya dhasu dhoya hai Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal, The BRAND NEW SASUMAA ne apne bahu - betom aur bua saas kosmiley40smiley41When Guddan warned Chudail that she possess THE HAQ to kick her out from Jindal Bhavan smiley37that was such a Whistle podu Moment smiley40Mazaaa hi aa gaya mainu Guddan ke aise Sakt avataar dekhkarsmiley16smiley17Along with Jindal Saab, Dadi & Laxmi Main bhi apni hasi rok nahi paayi aise 440V ki left right centre dhulayi dekhkarsmiley37

Guddan, I know it's not easy to discard your own bindass nature chahe kuch logom ke saamne dikhane ke liye sahi but you showed the courage to step into the shoes of A KADAK SAASsmiley10smiley32Just like Jindal Saab said I am also so Proud of you for not running away from the problems but you decided to fight backsmiley20 & give them a Karara Jawab in their own stylesmiley40smiley32Dil le lo Gudiyasmiley27smiley31

Mentioning some of the spl moments heresmiley17

- Loved the "Acha aisa kya?" wala look given by Jindal Saab when Guddan addressed herself as Bua ke soch se chalne wali Sakt Saassmiley37smiley37

- Loved the smile Akshat gave when she as Sakt Saas did a little fumble in giving Laxmi's dutysmiley17

- This look from Akshat needs to be capturedsmiley2When Guddan made it clear that if bahuz fail in their duties then it will directly indicate Bua jiz Haarsmiley15He was soo damm impressed with His Wifey's tarikasmiley16

- Royal Swag of Sher & His Shernismiley16smiley40heading up to perform Sandhya Aartismiley42

- Understanding Smirk from a Hubby who knows every single dramebaazi of His Wifeysmiley15smiley36

- Akshan performing aarti needs spl mention q ki uss din Gudiya ne Sapne mein aarti kia tha Akshat ke saath with a hope & determination ki woh aarti sirf apne Jindal Saab ke saath hi karegi and see HERE THEY PERFORM AARTI TOGETHERsmiley27smiley42

- Only Hubby Wifey thingssmiley43Chup Chup ke nazarein churana is soo lethalsmiley43

- This was so Intenseeeeesmiley43smiley43The way he saved her from falling into pool & held her close to him as if agar chod dia toh he will lose his breathsmiley43smiley43Ufffffsmiley42

- Just look at this shot, he all most lift her upsmiley17 she is standing on her toessmiley43That hold had this much impact, Isshhhhhsmiley43

- I so loved how she relax in her Jindal Saab's presence and be herself w/o any facadesmiley14He provide her much needed solace by admitting he knows about her dramasmiley20Just like Guddan, Mereko bhi bahut acha lagta hai jab Jindal Saab bin kahe apni Gudiya ki haal e dil  samaj lethe haismiley27

- Isshhh, Another intense shotsmiley43smiley42He is not ready to listen or make her feel guilty of what she is doingsmiley17He gave her much needed confidence by assuring his saathsmiley20She also determined to fight back for the sachsmiley40

- Just for the beauty of these wide shotssmiley10 + for that sizzling height difference of Akshansmiley42

- And She also took a kasam of not going to their room until she win in their motive & will stay with her Jindal Saab near pool sidesmiley20Jindal Saab ke bina kahe she understood he is staying near pool areasmiley2 I would love to watch Akshat asking the same how she came to know about this?smiley17

Chalo Best Wishes Akshan for your Jungsmiley20, Main Sang Hoon Aap Donom Kesmiley31

Special Mentions:

1. Rajesh, Ramcharan, Chotelal aap sabko aapka mini vacation mubaraksmiley16Par where is Rajkumar?smiley13Kahi woh vacation pe pehle hi toh na nikal gaye na yeh jaankar ki Guddan unko bhi vacation denge?smiley39smiley37

2. Guddan ka dia hua Rangeen Chasma is back smiley40smiley41Wah Rangeen Chasma too got saved from aag just like His Jindal Saabsmiley15smiley10 We missed you smiley27Welcome back dearsmiley31

3. Well Akshan Sandhya Aarti kar rahe the na toh yeh pool area mein suryadev kuch zyada nahi chamak rahe?smiley39Nahi?smiley37Shyayad woh bhi Guddan ke ghar wapas aane ki khushi mein extra kaam kar rahe hai aaj smiley17sandhya ko bhi tezz dhoop de rahe hai😆

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The royal swag of Mr Sher jundal and Mrs Sherni Jindal need to be frame loved AJ how he was walking ❤️☺️..

Rest ❤️

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing episode 👌👌💕 thanks for ur update 😍 exciting episodes coming up

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post and ofcourse beautiful episode⭐️

Guddan ne ate hi sbka bolti band kr diya she is indeed sher's sherni and Sher was so proud of her and mr mrs jindal ka swag was their arti moment was too  cute Jindal sahab understand her so well poolside wala scene was so intense☺️ is tarah guddu ko bachaya jaise his life depends on her he can bear any possibility of injuring her isliye hamesha time pe pahuch jate hai

Excited for tommorow

Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saranya 🤗🤗

Akshan were a sight to behold .....dripping Gorgeousness & Hotness...☺️

I love how Saaumaa's Chubulapan was dieing to jump out from within her Strict Badass masking & how it got the perfect opportunity in front of her Hubby Dearest .....

And the way he holds her.....

And the way she fits in ....just like a piece of puzzle.......

your ISSHHH always makes me smile

And it was Nothing just HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS AKSHAT JINDAL & HER ROYAL HIGHNESS GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL  Slaying the demons of Jindal bhavan in STYLE....smiley42

Bua, Dayaan & Co chullu bhar Acid mein doob maro

Lovely writing dear ....keep them coming

Love u 

ERA

Edited by Memorable_ERA - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ufff kya episode tha aur kya post likha hai Saru ji!

This was one of my most favorite episodes! 

Nishant's expressions were amazing throughout as he watched Guddan take each one to task and I loved the look of pride and joy on Dadi's face. I think she is going to really enjoy this, especially as Guddan is also going to tell Bua off too. 

Next few episodes are fun. I don't mind if the punishment track goes on for a few days. Dil ko thodi raahat milegi aur audience ke andar ka bhadaas Guddan Strict Jindal ke zariye niklegi. I also love that they are bringing back a tough AJ with his Humraaz background music - it really suits him and the current situation and it's wonderful to see how he just melts when he's alone with his dost

Akshan has such sizzling chemistry that even when they were just standing next to each other without saying a word amidst all the seriousness, they were amazing to watch. They really did have a royal feel and even though Guddan is acting right now, she really is a queen in every way. His queen, the Jindal queen! 

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kya episode tha yaar!!! In general I always love Akshan scenes the most in all episodes but in yesterday’s episode I loved Guddan’s swag the most!!! Aisi band bajaai yaar ki sabki shakalein utar gayi... in crude language... aukaat yaad dila di!!! Bata Diya ki ghar ki maalkin to wo Hi hai chahe koi kitna bhi drama kar le!!! mazaa hi aa Gaya!!! I actually watched that part more number of times than the Akshan scenes yesterday! 😃 Dadi aur Lakshmi bahu to itni khush thi ki unki hasi nahi ruk Rahi thi! I loved that Lakshmi bahu was ready to embrace the strict saas without even a hichak because she had full trust on Guddan and has unconditional love for her... I hope this bond continues... I really love their bond...

I loved all small small ishaare of Akshan... Jindal Saab was impressed!!! Guddan is true sense acted like AJ’s wife!!! I loved Akshat’s Chote head movements and smirks...When AJ entered the house, for a few seconds he was just looking at her and you could see the sukoon in his eyes and the relief on his face... smiley42 when they were walking towards the Aarti his small head movement indicated this line “and that’s how it’s done! Kamaal kar Diya meri biwi ne... sabko unki jagah dikha di”...

I am very happy that Akshat is now not bothered about his family... he has done a lot for them but they acted so ungrateful so now he is happy to see ki unko unki jagah dikhaayi jaa Rahi hai... jo kaam AJ karta tha pehle wo Guddan ne kiya kyunki unki family ko wo roop dekhne zaroori tha... abhi tak sirf baaton se baat nahi samajh mein aa Rahi thi sabko par ab jab khud jhelenge to samjhenge ki ghar bhi aJ ka hai, business bhi aJ ka hai aur jis paise pe aish kar rahe hain wo bhi AJ ka hai... aur jo AJ ka hai wo Guddan ka hai! 

poolside scene was beautiful... the intensity with which he pulled her showed that he got scared for her... remember the karwachauth scene where Guddan was about to fall in the pool in the same way?! Notice the difference in the pull from Akshat to save her? In that scene there was no worry and no rush... he slowly pulled her with no intense emotions and expressions on his face but yesterday it was different... very different... he just pulled her with so much intensity... it was not just to save her from falling but was to pull her close to him and keep her safe... he just wanted to shield her from anything which could hurt her in any way... it was an indirect indication that he just does not want to let her go and does not want anything and anyone around her who could cause her any harm... all his pent up emotion was in that pull and that intense eye lock... I think this scene can be a parallel too na for your thread... 😊

waise kal Jindal Saab Kuch zyada Hi nahi chipak rahe the? 😃 Har line pe khud ki taraf kheench le rahe the... kaunsa dost aise karta hai... real life mein koi dost aisa kare to joote se maaregi ladki... 😃 Jindal Saab... dosti ka jaap chodiya aur pyaar ke taar chediye kyunki pyaar to hai aapko... aur har ek pull pe distance to din pe din aur kum hota jaa raha hai... ☺️ kum kya distance bacha Hi nahi hai... ek dum hi chipak ke Khade hain... I remembered that line from sang hoon tere ‘Kuch tum kareeb aane lage ho’... Jindal Saab ne literally le liya aur ek dum hi kareeb jaane lage hain! Hehehe!!! 😉

Edited by Kashishj09 - 5 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Kya dhasu dhoya hai Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal, The BRAND NEW SASUMAA ne apne bahu - betom aur bua saas kosmiley40smiley41When Guddan warned Chudail that she possess THE HAQ to kick her out from Jindal Bhavan smiley37that was such a Whistle podu Moment smiley40Mazaaa hi aa gaya mainu Guddan ke aise Sakt avataar dekhkarsmiley16smiley17Along with Jindal Saab, Dadi & Laxmi Main bhi apni hasi rok nahi paayi aise 440V ki left right centre dhulayi dekhkarsmiley37

Guddan, I know it's not easy to discard your own bindass nature chahe kuch logom ke saamne dikhane ke liye sahi but you showed the courage to step into the shoes of A KADAK SAASsmiley10smiley32Just like Jindal Saab said I am also so Proud of you for not running away from the problems but you decided to fight backsmiley20 & give them a Karara Jawab in their own stylesmiley40smiley32Dil le lo Gudiyasmiley27smiley31

- Loved the "Acha aisa kya?" wala look given by Jindal Saab when Guddan addressed herself as Bua ke soch se chalne wali Sakt Saassmiley37smiley37

- Loved the smile Akshat gave when she as Sakt Saas did a little fumble in giving Laxmi's dutysmiley17

- This look from Akshat needs to be capturedsmiley2When Guddan made it clear that if bahuz fail in their duties then it will directly indicate Bua jiz Haarsmiley15He was soo damm impressed with His Wifey's tarikasmiley16

- Royal Swag of Sher & His Shernismiley16smiley40heading up to perform Sandhya Aartismiley42

- Understanding Smirk from a Hubby who knows every single dramebaazi of His Wifeysmiley15smiley36

- Akshan performing aarti needs spl mention q ki uss din Gudiya ne Sapne mein aarti kia tha Akshat ke saath with a hope & determination ki woh aarti sirf apne Jindal Saab ke saath hi karegi and see HERE THEY PERFORM AARTI TOGETHERsmiley27smiley42

- Only Hubby Wifey thingssmiley43Chup Chup ke nazarein churana is soo lethalsmiley43

- This was so Intenseeeeesmiley43smiley43The way he saved her from falling into pool & held her close to him as if agar chod dia toh he will lose his breathsmiley43smiley43Ufffffsmiley42

- Just look at this shot, he all most lift her upsmiley17 she is standing on her toessmiley43That hold had this much impact, Isshhhhhsmiley43

- I so loved how she relax in her Jindal Saab's presence and be herself w/o any facadesmiley14He provide her much needed solace by admitting he knows about her dramasmiley20Just like Guddan, Mereko bhi bahut acha lagta hai jab Jindal Saab bin kahe apni Gudiya ki haal e dil  samaj lethe haismiley27

- Isshhh, Another intense shotsmiley43smiley42He is not ready to listen or make her feel guilty of what she is doingsmiley17He gave her much needed confidence by assuring his saathsmiley20She also determined to fight back for the sachsmiley40

- Just for the beauty of these wide shotssmiley10 + for that sizzling height difference of Akshansmiley42

- And She also took a kasam of not going to their room until she win in their motive & will stay with her Jindal Saab near pool sidesmiley20Jindal Saab ke bina kahe she understood he is staying near pool areasmiley2 I would love to watch Akshat asking the same how she came to know about this?smiley17

Chalo Best Wishes Akshan for your Jungsmiley20, Main Sang Hoon Aap Donom Kesmiley31

Special Mentions:

1. Rajesh, Ramcharan, Chotelal aap sabko aapka mini vacation mubaraksmiley16Par where is Rajkumar?smiley13Kahi woh vacation pe pehle hi toh na nikal gaye na yeh jaankar ki Guddan unko bhi vacation denge?smiley39smiley37

2. Guddan ka dia hua Rangeen Chasma is back smiley40smiley41Wah Rangeen Chasma too got saved from aag just like His Jindal Saabsmiley15smiley10 We missed you smiley27Welcome back dearsmiley31

3. Well Akshan Sandhya Aarti kar rahe the na toh yeh pool area mein suryadev kuch zyada nahi chamak rahe?smiley39Nahi?smiley37Shyayad woh bhi Guddan ke ghar wapas aane ki khushi mein extra kaam kar rahe hai aaj smiley17sandhya ko bhi tezz dhoop de rahe hai😆

Buddy super post.. ya dhasu epi.. 

Total agree 3..🤣 Sandhya Aarti ke baad sun devta so happy so ....this... 🤣

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Special Mentions:

Buddy super post.. ya dhasu epi.. 😊

Total agree 3..🤣 Sandhya Aarti ke baad sun devta so happy so ....this... 🤣

kavya1994 thumbnail

Loved the episode😛 Must say-

Sherni ne aaj apne Sher ka strict mode apnaya😈,

Jalwa apna dikha, sabki baton par full stop lagaya.😎

Loved Lakshmi's each expressions to her SaasuMaa's each dhasu dialogues and also Buaji's expressions, getting the taste of her own medicine (strictness) by none other than her loving Lalla's Mehraru.😆

The whole episode Akshat's expressions & little head gestures were to the point & too good looking at his wifey Guddiya's kadak avtaarHe was amazed & impressed seeing his lady stepping into shoes of his female part of strict mode to straighten their beta-bahus & also giving back to Buaji with her own ways.

The Royal Walk of Sher & Sherni with full swag was awwwAfter watching that walk I really wished to see Nishika or Akshan walking together on the ramp/stage on some fashion show or in the upcoming episode.

In their chup-chupke dekhna scene to each other while doing aarti I was only humming these lines🎶

Nazrein Milana, Nazrein Churana, 

Kahin Par Nigaahein, Kahin aur zamaana😛

[Changed last lyrics a little bit]

That pull, their proximity & intense momentary eye-lock, ufff so much feels☺️☺️Even I want a scene where Akshat asks her how she came to know that he is not staying in their room & why she decided to stay poolside with him😉

Special mentions:

~Congratulations to all house helpers for their vacation

~Welcome to Guddan's gifted Rangeen Chashma.

~Akshan ka romance pose dekh Surya devta bhi Sharma Gaye isliye zyada lalima bikher di.😆

For you & your post:

Aise Hi Dil Le Lo Beautiful Post Tum Banao,❤️🤗

Khushiyaan Baant(बाँट), Forum Mein Jagmagao

Edited by kavya1994 - 5 years ago