kya dhasu post hai 😛

dil le liya aapne 🤗❤️

yesterday's episode was a total seeti maaro 🥳

Bua ji's expressions ne char chand laga di 🤣

Akshan ka kya kehna 

Waiting to see more of their vanvaas ❤️

Coming to special mentions, 

1. alag post ban liya hai 😃

2. Jindal saab loves this chasma given by his guddiya. I can totally imagine him searching among piles of specs looking for one exactly similar to his pyaari's tofa. & when he didn't ge one, he must have ordered a customized one 😳

3. surya dev is a shipper too  he warmed up the floor so guddiya put her feet in water. Her feet got wet & she phisaloed into her Jindal saab's arm 😉

Now one special mention from my side, 

Wo dekho Jindal saab cafeteria board 🤣

he must be cleaning & shutting down his cafeteria for few days till his & Guddiya's vanvaas gets over 😉

So for few days, no customers are welcomed 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: captainplus

kya dhasu post hai 😛

dil le liya aapne 🤗❤️

yesterday's episode was a total seeti maaro 🥳

Bua ji's expressions ne char chand laga di 🤣

Akshan ka kya kehna 

Waiting to see more of their vanvaas ❤️

Coming to special mentions, 

1. alag post ban liya hai 😃

2. Jindal saab loves this chasma given by his guddiya. I can totally imagine him searching among piles of specs looking for one exactly similar to his pyaari's tofa. & when he didn't ge one, he must have ordered a customized one 😳

3. surya dev is a shipper too  he warmed up the floor so guddiya put her feet in water. Her feet got wet & she phisaloed into her Jindal saab's arm 😉

Now one special mention from my side, 

Wo dekho Jindal saab cafeteria board 🤣

he must be cleaning & shutting down his cafeteria for few days till his & Guddiya's vanvaas gets over 😉

So for few days, no customers are welcomed 

Qa observation hai genie wah👏

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

The royal swag of Mr Sher jundal and Mrs Sherni Jindal need to be frame loved AJ how he was walking ❤️☺️..

Rest ❤️

True Riya koi Akshan ke secret photographer ko bulavo aur frame karwa hi do😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

Amazing episode 👌👌💕 thanks for ur update 😍 exciting episodes coming up

Thank u Salu🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Beautiful post and ofcourse beautiful episode⭐️

Guddan ne ate hi sbka bolti band kr diya she is indeed sher's sherni and Sher was so proud of her and mr mrs jindal ka swag was their arti moment was too  cute Jindal sahab understand her so well poolside wala scene was so intense☺️ is tarah guddu ko bachaya jaise his life depends on her he can bear any possibility of injuring her isliye hamesha time pe pahuch jate hai

Excited for tommorow

Thank U Kajal🤗

@Bold Sher & Sherni in true sense😎

@Green I adore this quality of Akshan of reading e/o so well⭐️

@Purple His darr was so evident in that intense pull & almost hug

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Memorable_ERA

Saranya 🤗🤗

Era🤗

Akshan were a sight to behold .....dripping Gorgeousness & Hotness...☺️

True☺️

I love how Saaumaa's Chubulapan was dieing to jump out from within her Strict Badass masking & how it got the perfect opportunity in front of her Hubby Dearest .....

They will be in their own self only before their betterhalf❤️

And the way he holds her.....

And the way she fits in ....just like a piece of puzzle.......

Akshan are just so breath taking☺️

your ISSHHH always makes me smile

Hehehe Thank U😳Keep smiling😛

And it was Nothing just HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS AKSHAT JINDAL & HER ROYAL HIGHNESS GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL  Slaying the demons of Jindal bhavan in STYLE....smiley42

Well said⭐️👏

Bua, Dayaan & Co chullu bhar Acid mein doob maro

Lovely writing dear ....keep them coming

Love u 

ERA

Thank u Era for loving my posts🤗, Loads of Pyaar to u too dear❤️ My replies in @Green😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Ufff kya episode tha aur kya post likha hai Saru ji!

This was one of my most favorite episodes! 

Nishant's expressions were amazing throughout as he watched Guddan take each one to task and I loved the look of pride and joy on Dadi's face. I think she is going to really enjoy this, especially as Guddan is also going to tell Bua off too. 

Next few episodes are fun. I don't mind if the punishment track goes on for a few days. Dil ko thodi raahat milegi aur audience ke andar ka bhadaas Guddan Strict Jindal ke zariye niklegi. I also love that they are bringing back a tough AJ with his Humraaz background music - it really suits him and the current situation and it's wonderful to see how he just melts when he's alone with his dost

Akshan has such sizzling chemistry that even when they were just standing next to each other without saying a word amidst all the seriousness, they were amazing to watch. They really did have a royal feel and even though Guddan is acting right now, she really is a queen in every way. His queen, the Jindal queen! 

Thank U Jean🤗

@Bold I love such small detailing in scenes⭐️👏Dadi was throughout smiling with pride for her bahu's samajhdaari👍🏼

@Purple Both are indeed in vanvas from their usual mode and they become their own self only before e/o where they share their problems, their happiness, their choti choti complaints and amke solutions together👍🏼I just adore this understanding b/w Akshan❤️

@Green Very beautifully u summarised👍🏼⭐️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

Kya episode tha yaar!!! In general I always love Akshan scenes the most in all episodes but in yesterday’s episode I loved Guddan’s swag the most!!! Aisi band bajaai yaar ki sabki shakalein utar gayi... in crude language... aukaat yaad dila di!!! Bata Diya ki ghar ki maalkin to wo Hi hai chahe koi kitna bhi drama kar le!!! mazaa hi aa Gaya!!! I actually watched that part more number of times than the Akshan scenes yesterday! 😃 Dadi aur Lakshmi bahu to itni khush thi ki unki hasi nahi ruk Rahi thi! I loved that Lakshmi bahu was ready to embrace the strict saas without even a hichak because she had full trust on Guddan and has unconditional love for her... I hope this bond continues... I really love their bond...

Guddan ne sabki aisi bolti band kiya ki kya batavu, thoroughly enjoyed her this avataar🥳I also love Guddan-Laxmi bond and want that to increase with time❤️

I loved all small small ishaare of Akshan... Jindal Saab was impressed!!! Guddan is true sense acted like AJ’s wife!!! I loved Akshat’s Chote head movements and smirks...When AJ entered the house, for a few seconds he was just looking at her and you could see the sukoon in his eyes and the relief on his face... smiley42 when they were walking towards the Aarti his small head movement indicated this line “and that’s how it’s done! Kamaal kar Diya meri biwi ne... sabko unki jagah dikha di”...

Well said Kashish⭐️👏

I am very happy that Akshat is now not bothered about his family... he has done a lot for them but they acted so ungrateful so now he is happy to see ki unko unki jagah dikhaayi jaa Rahi hai... jo kaam AJ karta tha pehle wo Guddan ne kiya kyunki unki family ko wo roop dekhne zaroori tha... abhi tak sirf baaton se baat nahi samajh mein aa Rahi thi sabko par ab jab khud jhelenge to samjhenge ki ghar bhi aJ ka hai, business bhi aJ ka hai aur jis paise pe aish kar rahe hain wo bhi AJ ka hai... aur jo AJ ka hai wo Guddan ka hai! 

@Bold Exactly that's the truth and these ungrateful ppl should understand this

poolside scene was beautiful... the intensity with which he pulled her showed that he got scared for her... remember the karwachauth scene where Guddan was about to fall in the pool in the same way?! Notice the difference in the pull from Akshat to save her? In that scene there was no worry and no rush... he slowly pulled her with no intense emotions and expressions on his face but yesterday it was different... very different... he just pulled her with so much intensity... it was not just to save her from falling but was to pull her close to him and keep her safe... he just wanted to shield her from anything which could hurt her in any way... it was an indirect indication that he just does not want to let her go and does not want anything and anyone around her who could cause her any harm... all his pent up emotion was in that pull and that intense eye lock... I think this scene can be a parallel too na for your thread... 😊

@Blue Koi shaq?😈Akshan's journey is filled with a lot of beautiful parallels and this one surely deserve a place in my thread😉

waise kal Jindal Saab Kuch zyada Hi nahi chipak rahe the? 😃 Har line pe khud ki taraf kheench le rahe the... kaunsa dost aise karta hai... real life mein koi dost aisa kare to joote se maaregi ladki... 😃 Jindal Saab... dosti ka jaap chodiya aur pyaar ke taar chediye kyunki pyaar to hai aapko... aur har ek pull pe distance to din pe din aur kum hota jaa raha hai... ☺️ kum kya distance bacha Hi nahi hai... ek dum hi chipak ke Khade hain... I remembered that line from sang hoon tere ‘Kuch tum kareeb aane lage ho’... Jindal Saab ne literally le liya aur ek dum hi kareeb jaane lage hain! Hehehe!!! 😉

Jindal Saab zara sun lijiye inki baat😛

Thank u Kashish for such detailed comment, padhke maza aaya🤗My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Buddy super post.. ya dhasu epi.. 

Total agree 3..🤣 Sandhya Aarti ke baad sun devta so happy so ....this... 🤣

Thank U Barenya🤗

@Bold Akshan ke sizzling chemistry dekhke suryadev kuch zyada blush kar rahe honge isliye itni zyada chamak rahe hai blush se aur dhoop de rahe the🤣

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Loved the episode😛 Must say-

Sherni ne aaj apne Sher ka strict mode apnaya😈,

Jalwa apna dikha, sabki baton par full stop lagaya.😎

Loved Lakshmi's each expressions to her SaasuMaa's each dhasu dialogues and also Buaji's expressions, getting the taste of her own medicine (strictness) by none other than her loving Lalla's Mehraru.😆

That was a treat to watch🤣

The whole episode Akshat's expressions & little head gestures were to the point & too good looking at his wifey Guddiya's kadak avtaarHe was amazed & impressed seeing his lady stepping into shoes of his female part of strict mode to straighten their beta-bahus & also giving back to Buaji with her own ways.

Aaj kal Guddan is impressing & surprising Her Jindal Saab😛

The Royal Walk of Sher & Sherni with full swag was awwwAfter watching that walk I really wished to see Nishika or Akshan walking together on the ramp/stage on some fashion show or in the upcoming episode.

Aapki wishes jaldi poori ho jaayein Tathasthu

In their chup-chupke dekhna scene to each other while doing aarti I was only humming these lines🎶

Nazrein Milana, Nazrein Churana, 

Kahin Par Nigaahein, Kahin aur zamaana😛

[Changed last lyrics a little bit]

Loved it😆

That pull, their proximity & intense momentary eye-lock, ufff so much feels☺️☺️Even I want a scene where Akshat asks her how she came to know that he is not staying in their room & why she decided to stay poolside with him😉

Mila nahi yaar

Special mentions:

~Congratulations to all house helpers for their vacation

~Welcome to Guddan's gifted Rangeen Chashma.

~Akshan ka romance pose dekh Surya devta bhi Sharma Gaye isliye zyada lalima bikher di.😆

@Green I said same just now

For you & your post:

Aise Hi Dil Le Lo Beautiful Post Tum Banao,❤️🤗

Khushiyaan Baant(बाँट), Forum Mein Jagmagao

Aww Kavya thank u for always dedicating shayari specially for mesmiley27, It makes me smile wide yaar🤗 My replies in @Purple😛

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago