What is the last episode date of YHM?

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Guys,

Am very confused- it seems confirmed YHM is ending but what is the date of the last episode? It seemed like Kahan Hum Kahan tum was gonna replace it initially but now that`s replacing KCL in 9pm slot which is good for it, but they said KCL will end in July so does that mean YHM will end on June 14 and KCL will temporarily take the slot til July til new show is ready for 10:30pm slot?? Am confused here- do any of u know for definite?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No last date is been given although everything right now is just airy talks.... Nobody has confirmed yhm ending.... Though we ardent audiences r waiting for the end date to come out so finally v can also breathe.... But alas yhm is a leech.... Jaata hi nahi hai.... 

SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Who said kcl will end in july ?

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

KCL will air it’s last episode on 14th June 2019 making way for Kahan Hum Kahan Tum at 9 pm from 17th June. 

YHM will in all probability be replaced by its second season. Ekta herself confirmed that YHM2 is on its way. The second season is a good 2-3 months away. According to news reports, Karan Vohra (of KCL/Mehek fame) and Aakansha (of Na Bola fame) have been approached for the second season of YHM. 

What kcl continues till July 🤣 where you got such news🤪 it’s ending in June n that other show replacing FYI😎 kcl has no success graph of past or present  so star ain’t interested in continue whereas yhm surviving  on past glory 🤣

Alikhan2158 thumbnail

Confirmed: Krishna Chali London to end

Krishna Chali London the popular Star Plus show will shut shop after a good run in July. Read this exclusive news here.

Author: Srividya Rajesh

17 May,2019 11:50:34

Confirmed: Krishna Chali London to end in July

Krishna Chali London the show which gave audiences a beautifully woven love story around a less-educated male and an aspiring doctor has had a good run!!

Now it is time to draw curtains on the show produced by Saurabh Tewari’s Parin Multimedia.

Yes, you heard it right!!

The channel and production house has got into a mutual consensus that the show will be given a logical end very soon.

News coming in is that Krishna Chali London will wind up sometime in the end of June or early July.

Krishna Chali London has been doing really well on the numbers chart with it showing up a TVR of 1.5 even last week. It has had a good run considering the fact that there are shows that fail to emerge in numbers post launch.

Krishna Chali London started with Megha Chakraborty and Gaurav Sareen gaining huge popularity as they won hearts as a Jodi.

Later, Karan Vohra took over as lead. The show has had a good engrossing story line.

When contacted, Producer Saurabh Tewari confirmed the news saying, “Star and Parin Multimedia have mutually decided to bring Krishna Chali London to its logical conclusion. It was always supposed to be a finite show and we had a great run. The show fulfilled its story promise and now the time has come to pull down the curtain.”

We also reached out to the channel spokesperson for a comment but did not get revert.

Here’s wishing the team all the best for a nice conclusion!!

Alikhan2158 thumbnail

In the artile I have shared above, it mentions July but I guess it isn`t the case anymore @resham yeah I agree hahaha YHM is rather like a leech! It seems Star Plus never wanna let go of YHM or YRKKH ever. Also, I don`t think YHM Season 2 will be called YHM- it will have a different title altogether I believe seeing as the sam happend with Kasam Season 2 supposedly being called Bepannah Pyaar so even YHM season 2 will be given new title altogether! As it`s a fresh mature love story and I believe any possibility of a spin off "Yeh Hai Chhahatein" has been scrapped altogether- I wish we could get to see Divyanka in Kahan Hum Kahan Tum- will be a real  treat for us- she was first choice to play Sonakshi but bcoz YHM got extended, Dipika bagged the role

IshRaian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alikhan2158

In the artile I have shared above, it mentions July but I guess it isn`t the case anymore @resham yeah I agree hahaha YHM is rather like a leech! It seems Star Plus never wanna let go of YHM or YRKKH ever. Also, I don`t think YHM Season 2 will be called YHM- it will have a different title altogether I believe seeing as the sam happend with Kasam Season 2 supposedly being called Bepannah Pyaar so even YHM season 2 will be given new title altogether! As it`s a fresh mature love story and I believe any possibility of a spin off "Yeh Hai Chhahatein" has been scrapped altogether- I wish we could get to see Divyanka in Kahan Hum Kahan Tum- will be a real  treat for us- she was first choice to play Sonakshi but bcoz YHM got extended, Dipika bagged the role

Ye Hai Mohabbatein is a much bigger brand than Kasam. It only makes sense to bring season 2 by the same name. If not the same name entirely, at least something similar like Ye Hai Chahatein. Look at how Ekta named the remake of KZK as KZK itself,not even KZK2. So I guess YHM2 will perhaps go by the same name. Another thing is that YHM will become the longest running Balaji Telefilms show ever beating Kyunki Saas if it runs till early October this year. If they change the name, then it would count as a new show and YHM will not be able to achieve this feat. 

IshRaian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alikhan2158

And Shaurabh Tiwari has confirmed that his show will be going off air making way for KHKT. 

IshRaian thumbnail

EXCLUSIVE: Divyanka Tripathi's Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's spin off Yeh Hai Chahatein to kickstart from THIS month?

Now this is taking things to a whole new level! 😂 

Is this the same as the supposed season 2? If yes, I don’t see how Karan Vohra can play a father to a teenager!