Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ummm i saw the promo without sound lol...ummm oke understanding all ur replies... yeah so where is rocky?

N shivangi is the one who came to bela right? So how come everyone saying that shivanya is coming? I really want they show roshiv together!!!!

While watching yesterdays epi, i didnt likethe epi because they showed rocky so negative, so i was like he was so loving n caring in N2, so what happened suddenlyyy... it looked all sofake to me

I never watched N1, so i have no feelings towards rivanya, but i really wish they show roshiv, they deserved to be together always, its sad

Miss_Random thumbnail

They showed rocky so i hope they do show where he actually is n hopefully they show something about out roshiv❤️ 

Comibg back to Behir , they will get their happyending offcourse as they r the lead roles this season n showed back alive again... so not worried about them

Miss_Random thumbnail

N thank u for the welcome❤️  Roshiv brought me back again, always wanted to see their story back 

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Miss_Random

N thank u for the welcome❤️  Roshiv brought me back again, always wanted to see their story back 

I too...though I liked rivanya also I'm more attached to roshiv....it will be worst if they still don't give them a happy ending...

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ummm i saw the promo without sound lol...ummm oke understanding all ur replies... yeah so where is rocky?

N shivangi is the one who came to bela right? So how come everyone saying that shivanya is coming? I really want they show roshiv together!!!!

While watching yesterdays epi, i didnt likethe epi because they showed rocky so negative, so i was like he was so loving n caring in N2, so what happened suddenlyyy... it looked all sofake to me

I never watched N1, so i have no feelings towards rivanya, but i really wish they show roshiv, they deserved to be together always, its sad

There is article about happy ending of trio season 

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

kahani jo bhi ho...i am glad that Rivanya are together again..ankhen taras gayi hai....❤️

i guess we have to wait n watch....but for me maybe like you say they are reborn....or maybe they are souls but the bestest part...they are together....that matters me the most...it was a long wait to see our Rivanya together again....

infact i want all 3 love stories of all 3 seasons to have a happy ending....they deserve to be with each other

Mages : Dead people can't hold other people from waist & have a eyelock that's why Rivanya are reborn in naagin 3

Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Mages : Dead people can't hold other people from waist & have a eyelock that's why Rivanya are reborn in naagin 3

lets see how it plays out but currently i am so happy to see Rivanya back....

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

nice to see s2 gang here 😀

in s1 also shivanya killed yamini by taking makaali avatar but in s2 they revealed avantika revived her n even her age got freezed so here also they may come up with some reason on how sesha n yamini survived...if we remember, after roshiv got naagmani they gave that to one old lady to keep it safe, I don't remember much...so they may use that to say how sesha n yamini are back....in s2 finale it was Rocky who stabbed shivangi since he was emotional on killing her n he might have soon killed himself too...but shivangi in astral plane still pondering over why her father n husband killed her may not have reached heaven yet to meet rocky....but looking at kvb's hairstyle I doubt they will show real rocky n roshiv together like they showed rivanya ...poor roshiv never spent time together happily like rivanya n behir...hope they don't give them a tragic ending once again😔...they must show roshiv's happy reunion somehow💕..

yup its nice to see S2 n Roshiv gang back...

S2 was left incomplete n time has come to give S2 its complete ending...i still watch S2 sometimes and the pain is always fresh whenever i see roshiv together...the ending just flashes across my mind that rocky who loved shivangi like crazy...madness ki hadh tak out of a sudden he killed shivangi n the worst part was ritik being the mastermind...thats painful...now knowing that neither it was ritik nor rocky killed shivangi is a big relief to me...

you are right Rivanya n Behir are most lucky...they were always together and tackles every fight together but Roshiv though loves each other crazily they never had happy times together...they were always surrounded with misunderstanding n murderers with kaali naagin trying to seduce rocky...more than being together Roshiv was mostly against each other yet what connected with us was their passion n madness for each other...they had a complicated relationship but there was passion n madness for each other that really attracts to all Roshiv fans....sometimes relationships are not as beautiful as Rivanya n Behir...sometimes relationships are complicated with full madness...obsession and passion like Roshiv and we loved that

Its high time,Roshiv gets their happy ending...they deserve it just like Rivanya and Behir

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

yup its nice to see S2 n Roshiv gang back...

S2 was left incomplete n time has come to give S2 its complete ending...i still watch S2 sometimes and the pain is always fresh whenever i see roshiv together...the ending just flashes across my mind that rocky who loved shivangi like crazy...madness ki hadh tak out of a sudden he killed shivangi n the worst part was ritik being the mastermind...thats painful...now knowing that neither it was ritik nor rocky killed shivangi is a big relief to me...

you are right Rivanya n Behir are most lucky...they were always together and tackles every fight together but Roshiv though loves each other crazily they never had happy times together...they were always surrounded with misunderstanding n murderers with kaali naagin trying to seduce rocky...more than being together Roshiv was mostly against each other yet what connected with us was their passion n madness for each other...they had a complicated relationship but there was passion n madness for each other that really attracts to all Roshiv fans....sometimes relationships are not as beautiful as Rivanya n Behir...sometimes relationships are complicated with full madness...obsession and passion like Roshiv and we loved that

Its high time,Roshiv gets their happy ending...they deserve it just like Rivanya and Behir

so true...agree with ur every word...

badly waiting to see the happiness on shivangi's face that her rocky did not betray her n reuniting with him...bas this kvb's villain jaisi hairstyle is making me doubt will they show rocky, kahin phir next season tak latka ke na rahe roshiv fans ko😑

Mages thumbnail

thats the main question,where is rocky?...lots of question is related to him

S3 is giving the closure to the incomplete S2 so i knew its not shivanya but shivangi coming...shivangi is a naagin n shivanya sacrifice her naagin form for love so if they say maha naagrani its shivangi n not shivanya since shivanya is a human...furthermore shivangi is still wife of thakshak naagraaj so she is naagrani...maha naagrani is a vaardan she got from lord shiva

yes shivanya is coming and there is a Rivanya scene...😳

i want them to show Roshiv together too...they need a beautiful ending to their love story...the end of S2 was so unfair to them

I felt like slapping both of that tharkis...i could not believe both guys who were so crazily in love with shivanya n shivangi suddenly they act so negatively towards shivangi...one is father and the other is husband...that was weird n they need a slap for that especially rocky that jerk did not had that emotion on his face when he saw his wife infront of him after decades...creeps they were mocking her...poor girl was so heartbroken when that bloody jerk says he did not love her at that moment i wanted to go right into the screen n slap both sasur-damad jodi...they need that slap...it was indeed fake...i was boiling when those two were acting weirdly

I have followed N1...N2...N3(stop midway due to heavy schedule but will rewatch the whole season again)...i am attached to Rivanya...Roshiv and Behir...all my 3 jodis should have happy endings