Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Quote works on real time too 💃

Yup but pm time still odd

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Yup but pm time still odd

Sabne siggy siggy karke dimag kharab kar rakha tha na so they fixed this siggy nonsense first..And ignored our PM thing 😏🙄

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sabne siggy siggy karke dimag kharab kar rakha tha na so they fixed this siggy nonsense first..And ignored our PM thing 😏🙄

Not to hurt anyone but pm,  front size, even email notifications are most important 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

20 pm format may come next as Vijay said 

He even replied me that direct image posting may come soon ... I can't wait for this

WaveTeal thumbnail

Not to hurt anyone but pm,  front size, even email notifications are most important 

Not to hurt here...But really when posting, login were not even transitioning smoothly how could one think about signatures?? Firstly major things should be fixed. Vijay too said so many times they will fix it when major issues are gone..But this thing kept coming...At least they have enabled that 10 people tag thing then focused on siggy...

And regarding font and all they are gonna introduce some new writing module for writers...At least that's what he said...

WaveTeal thumbnail

20 pm format may come next as Vijay said 

He even replied me that direct image posting may come soon ... I can't wait for this

Yes yes Saw that. I liked your and Vijay's post..He should know this is in demand..However to be able to post images they need some sort of storage...I am a bit doubtful about this,,,

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Not to hurt here...But really when posting, login were not even transitioning smoothly how could one think about signatures?? Firstly major things should be fixed. Vijay too said so many times they will fix it when major issues are gone..But this thing kept coming...At least they have enabled that 10 people tag thing then focused on siggy...

And regarding font and all they are gonna introduce some new writing module for writers...At least that's what he said...

Yup noticed that I liked when people demand old like emoji n pm feature ( those were really important) Vijay solved it too ... but then saw many want siggy , I don't know what to say 

Many can't even log in that time but seeing others demand Vijay had to do that 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Yes yes Saw that. I liked your and Vijay's post..He should know this is in demand..However to be able to post images they need some sort of storage...I am a bit doubtful about this,,,

Me to not hoping much but it's 10 years I'm sure Vijay kuch toh kamaya lol so he can spend few for us 😆😆😆😆  atleast he didn't say no that's the thing 

WaveTeal thumbnail

Yup noticed that I liked when people demand old like emoji n pm feature ( those were really important) Vijay solved it too ... but then saw many want siggy , I don't know what to say 

Many can't even log in that time but seeing others demand Vijay had to do that 

Yes that's exactly am talking about..I really found that dense and was astonished.. Even now see so many people are missing...

Previously any story which would constantly hit 70 + likes zone now reduced to 40 🙄

Even that login thing is buggy...Hope everyone comes back. 

WaveTeal thumbnail

Me to not hoping much but it's 10 years I'm sure Vijay kuch toh kamaya lol so he can spend few for us 😆😆😆😆  atleast he didn't say no that's the thing 

Hahahha lol...😂Of course he did...It's one of the biggest media organization in india.Yeah that's a positive sign..Also see the website is performing much better now...If we minus the constant bugs 😜