Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shruzzy

One thing i like about kabir mittal is he is not mahaan as o had thought him to be he knows that pooja os enemy so he doesn't give a damn bbut is genuinely worried because anything happens to pooja his family would be blamed 1st and he stopping his brother is much more justified than saving pooja sharma. . . 

Yes thank god for that. 

kala16 thumbnail

When the entire family is against pooja and now her brother is ready to take her life. How are they going to write a love story for jabir? Dhoor dhoor se bhi nazar negi aarahi hein mujhe.. It will take another 100 episodes for Kabir to get his family sorted. I feel so bad for him..

Too much pressure on his head dealing with this weird family. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello, I am new here... loving Zain.  i am flutter/fluts. Could i join? Although I loved Kabir more in the revenge phase.. he didnt have much to do script wise.. now when Kabir as a character has a lot to do, the plot seems weak, forced and rushed. πŸ€”

Also what attracted me to the earlier revenge phase was the presence of strong, intense actors like Ayub Khan, and that inspector who was PK's second hand man. Even that child actor who played Aarush was like a breath of fresh air. Comparing them to the actors now- Chopra (no offence to the actor) and Ranjit  who are like after thoughts in this Kabir-Pooja tashan. Chanda Chachi (horrible actress) just adds to the noise.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like this forced tashan is bringing in the required trps.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Hello, I am new here... loving Zain.  i am flutter/fluts. Could i join? Although I loved Kabir more in the revenge phase.. he didnt have much to do script wise.. now when Kabir as a character has a lot to do, the plot seems weak, forced and rushed. πŸ€”

Also what attracted me to the earlier revenge phase was the presence of strong, intense actors like Ayub Khan, and that inspector who was PK's second hand man. Even that child actor who played Aarush was like a breath of fresh air. Comparing them to the actors now- Chopra (no offence to the actor) and Ranjit  who are like after thoughts in this Kabir-Pooja tashan. Chanda Chachi (horrible actress) just adds to the noise.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like this forced tashan is bringing in the required trps.

Hello 

Actually can't agree more. 

I liked the earlier plot more too. Like you said PK was a strong character, Jahnvi was cunning and there was actually a plot. I also preferred pre-revamp Kabir.

The writers don't have a plot right now since the revamp was forced upon them by SP for trps.

I think when fans were asking for tashan they meant Jahnvi versus Kabir in the previous plot. All the scenes/storyline which kavya was getting, basically should have been Kabir, because he is the army person and TBH Zain is better actor than Tanvi. I thought Kavya would only be in romantic capacity, but instead they made her the protagonist investigating Jahnvi and Kabir the romantic interest 

Anyways that's like talking about spilt milk πŸ˜‚

You are right, the current plot doesn't make any sense. The factory jazz really puts me off, and the Jabir fights seem juvenile.

Both Pooja and Kabir seemed to have regressed as characters. Pooja seems dumb and Kabir seems a little on the immature side. Which is sad because when he started he was a really sorted mature guy/husband/father 

That said, I confess l like Shrezain chemistry.

But I do hope to God they come out of the factory plot. I wish they show Kabir taking up a desk job as secret agent so we could see that side of his more (since they can't send him to the army back). 

Though l don't know how with Pooja in the company and Kabir at his secret services they would make the plot work πŸ€” 

Ugh at least this kidnapping track was a relief. This week was actually watchable. I wish they would stick more to the thrill side in this show. 

In my opinion, the writers aren't good at romance. I didn't like Janruv or Yabir, and let's not talk about Jabir 🀐

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hii welcome to the forum. . . Yeaaa the characters are changed alot after revamp for trps. . But now its like in terms of SS he is getting more work. . Last track of kidnapping was good lets see if makers can bring more to it as ishaan proved a good actor-character lets see how they will take forward and yeaaa its good to see new member😊😊😊

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Hello 

Actually can't agree more. 

I liked the earlier plot more too. Like you said PK was a strong character, Jahnvi was cunning and there was actually a plot. I also preferred pre-revamp Kabir.

The writers don't have a plot right now since the revamp was forced upon them by SP for trps.

I think when fans were asking for tashan they meant Jahnvi versus Kabir in the previous plot. All the scenes/storyline which kavya was getting, basically should have been Kabir, because he is the army person and TBH Zain is better actor than Tanvi. I thought Kavya would only be in romantic capacity, but instead they made her the protagonist investigating Jahnvi and Kabir the romantic interest 

Anyways that's like talking about spilt milk πŸ˜‚

You are right, the current plot doesn't make any sense. The factory jazz really puts me off, and the Jabir fights seem juvenile.

Both Pooja and Kabir seemed to have regressed as characters. Pooja seems dumb and Kabir seems a little on the immature side. Which is sad because when he started he was a really sorted mature guy/husband/father 

That said, I confess l like Shrezain chemistry.

But I do hope to God they come out of the factory plot. I wish they show Kabir taking up a desk job as secret agent so we could see that side of his more (since they can't send him to the army back). 

Though l don't know how with Pooja in the company and Kabir at his secret services they would make the plot work πŸ€” 

Ugh at least this kidnapping track was a relief. This week was actually watchable. I wish they would stick more to the thrill side in this show. 

In my opinion, the writers aren't good at romance. I didn't like Janruv or Yabir, and let's not talk about Jabir 🀐

Wow... you have covered every thing wrong with the show beautifully. However I dont know how they can show a tashan track without the factory plot unless they show a forced marriage which would be horrible and put off maybe even the die hard fans who are watching right now. 😡

Thrill is no longer existing right now, just in bits and pieces in this kidnapping track. Romance looks impossible. Its difficult to show romantic feelings between Kabir and Pooja who were previously a bhaiya and bhabhi respectively. If Zain and Shrenu come in a new show.. am all for it.. but not in this show unfortunately.

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

hii welcome to the forum. . . Yeaaa the characters are changed alot after revamp for trps. . But now its like in terms of SS he is getting more work. . Last track of kidnapping was good lets see if makers can bring more to it as ishaan proved a good actor-character lets see how they will take forward and yeaaa its good to see new member😊😊😊

Thankyou. Good to meet other members as well. I dont want Dhruv killed. He is one of the few good actors EBSS has. They can kill Chanda. Am sure no one will miss her.

kala16 thumbnail

Wow... you have covered every thing wrong with the show beautifully. However I dont know how they can show a tashan track without the factory plot unless they show a forced marriage which would be horrible and put off maybe even the die hard fans who are watching right now. 😡

Thrill is no longer existing right now, just in bits and pieces in this kidnapping track. Romance looks impossible. Its difficult to show romantic feelings between Kabir and Pooja who were previously a bhaiya and bhabhi respectively. If Zain and Shrenu come in a new show.. am all for it.. but not in this show unfortunately.

I think many ppl want them as a couple. But as I posted earlier don't know how they will develop feelings for each other. Kabir has a lot to deal rt now. 

Now his brother has become a maniac. Romance dhoor dhoor tak Nehi dikh raha hein mujhe.

kala16 thumbnail

Good to see that Kabir didn't support his mother. 

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Good to see that Kabir didn't support his mother. 

Yup.. even I was relieved. Although cant see why Pooja says she wont spare Kabir for this kidnap drama.. is it because she thinks he helped his brother escape or she thinks Kabir encouraged and helped deepen Dhruv's rage?

Edited by flutterby - 4 years ago