Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sahisri

Kunal character is always question mark for me....I dont whom he loved or what is love according to him....if it is not for beauty what is the extra thing he found in nandini not in mauli....I cant accept if anyone say emotional bonding....without emotional bonding btw kunal n mauli they cant stay happily together for such a long tym....I didn't find any unhappiness btw kunal n mauli ......then y did he fall for the same mauli again....

CVs tried to justify them after leap n in S2...but I cant change my mind if they do 10 seasons 

It was  mostly the beauty, the way she hero worshipped him, the way she was that typical marriage material of doing cooking and other seva, that he fell for her. He always wanted a wife like that, and Mauli was totally opposite. So when he met a woman like that, he fell for her. 

Otherwise there was nothing as a quality in Nandini better than Mauli, imo. Mauli was the best... 

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Only part I could understand was, he said maybe they had love between them. But kids may not be able to understand. That's when he took example of their relationship. He said maybe our kids won't understand our situation or our relationship.  But some parts even I didn't understand...  

Edited by Sudharies - 4 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

He wanted someone who hero-worshipped him and for whom he was their whole world. Started with attraction and then he started enjoying how she doted on him all the time. 

Agree with this 

Kunal wanted someone for whom he was her world, Nandini gave him that... 

isn't that what Mishti wants? Veer had a life beyond her but Ruhaan worships the ground she walks on. She was happy with Veer according to Radhika, Mishti couldn't wait 3 months to get married to him, Ruhaan's entry changed her perspective about love, like Kunal was happy with Mauli but Nandini's entry changed his perspective about love. Veer couldn't leave his work for Mishti, Mauli couldn't leave her work for Kunal, Ruhaan did not care about Veer or his family who treated him like their son (His words), Nandini didn't care about Mauli or Malhotra family who supported her. Many will argue that Mauli was perfect and that's what Radhika said about Veer. They are unnecessarily connecting S1 and S2 

@TM I will watch the episode and comment on what Ruhaan said about Kunal and Mauli, for now I don't understand why they keep mentioning him, when Mishti has known only one father and that's Ishaan. I don't remember anything that happened with me when I was 3, does anyone else really remember what they did or saw when they were 3?

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Only part I could understand was, he said maybe they had love between them. But kids may not be able to understand. That's when he took example of their relationship. He said maybe our kids won't understand our situation or our relationship.  But some parts even I didn't understand...  

This part remind me Radhika to choti mishtu 😃she taken Her classmate example even after separation parents spend time with children 😎but mishti ignored such classes 👍🏼. 

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ruhaan meant to say that there is no good or bad juzzabaat. Aakhir juzzbaat to juzzbaat hote hai. 

Love can happen many ways. What happened between maunal, if it was true love or not, Mishti doesn't know as their child. Just like their children might not know what made mishaan fall for each other.

He didn't say that maunal was true love, but the best thing that happened because if their whatever relationship was Mishti. This he said when Mishti asked why didn't Kunal meet Nandini before Mauli. Now my question would be what good happened with the relationship between veer and mishti. Why did it happen? That's what Mishti also asked, but there is no answer to it yet.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Ruhaan meant to say that there is no good or bad juzzabaat. Aakhir juzzbaat to juzzbaat hote hai. 

Love can happen many ways. What happened between maunal, if it was true love or not, Mishti doesn't know as their child. Just like their children might not know what made mishaan fall for each other.

He didn't say that maunal was true love, but the best thing that happened because if their whatever relationship was Mishti. This he said when Mishti asked why didn't Kunal meet Nandini before Mauli. Now my question would be what good happened with the relationship between veer and mishti. Why did it happen? That's what Mishti also asked, but there is no answer to it yet.

Uff are they still trying to justify Kunan?

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhaan has not told Maunal were in love or not. He was kind of correcting Mishti to not think in black and white about her parents relationship. Ruhaan was saying that today's his and Mishti's love and their decisions for themselves may not be understood by their kids exactly as how it is ,and so  it's not Mishti's place to come to a conclusion about how Maunal werent in love and that could be reason why Kunal left Mauli for Nandini and all.

Mishti and Pari are thinking that Maunal were never in love since they never saw them and are only reasoning out in this way so that they can see the things logically however Ruhaan today is telling to Mishti that it May not be the case.

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

Ruhaan has not told Maunal were in love or not. He was kind of correcting Mishti to not think in black and white about her parents relationship. Ruhaan was saying that today's his and Mishti's love and their decisions for themselves may not be understood by their kids exactly as how it is ,and so  it's not Mishti's place to come to a conclusion about how Maunal werent in love and that could be reason why Kunal left Mauli for Nandini and all.

Mishti and Pari are thinking that Maunal were never in love since they never saw them and are only reasoning out in this way so that they can see the things logically however Ruhaan today is telling to Mishti that if May not be the case.

I love ur posts and so glad to read ur views bec it put things in correct perspective ,thank you

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mishti and Pari are thinking that Maunal were never in love since they never saw them and are only reasoning out in this way so that they can see the things logically however Ruhaan today is telling to Mishti that if May not be the case.

beautifully you explain it ❤️ still haven't watch the episode but really like your POV ❤️

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mishti and Pari are thinking that Maunal were never in love since they never saw them and are only reasoning out in this way so that they can see the things logically however Ruhaan today is telling to Mishti that it May not be the case.

Very nicely explained. 

Maunal were in love, there is no doubt about that. What we saw after the leap was Kunal caring for Mauli and trying to set things right for her, though he missed not having her in his life and felt it was not fair to have her back.in his life. Mauli could also never hate Kunal. There is no doubt they were in love.

What I gathered from the story is, Kunal and Nandini crossed a line. They hid their relationship and went on behind Mauli's back. It was really something very ugly and the story clearly was told in such a way. Kunal just assumed he had a right to love and break up as and how he wished and even thought Mauli would get over him like he got over her. Fact is, he never fell out of love with her. She was not just the mother of his child, she was more than his best friend, and it will remain that way always.

Kunal made a mistake, but he had a wonderful time with Nandini.  I can never see her as his soulmate. It was something else. Theirs was a need based relationship. No one can replace Mauli's place in his life. 

Mauli on the other hand, went on to find love a second time with Ishaan. That is because the guy was willing to sacrifice his own feelings for her happiness and Mishti's. They ended up sharing much more than what Maunal had.

For me, Silsila 1 showcased two kinds of love- one was selfish, the other was giving. Kunan was the former and Mauhaan was the latter...

Maunal was an imbalanced relationship, one being selfish and the other being giving. If only Kunal had given more of himself....Maunal would have been epic. Kunan never demanded much. It was easy for him to stray away without giving anything of himself.