Did Kunal love Mauli or not ...Mishaans explanations

Posted: 4 years ago

Ok...The makers seem intent on trying to explain to us what happened between Mauli  and Kunal In season one ..that’s why I made this post......but it’s really not coming across well...when mishty said that there was no love between Kunal and Mauli...or at least that Kunal did not love her and that’s why he left her ...ruhaan said something else,..I didn’t understand what ruhaan tried to say...I thought he said something in the lines of that what he and mishty have is what Kunal and Mauli had ..but this doesn’t make sense to me...because then  is he implying that he and mishty can also have the same fate of Mauli ,and Kunal...I really hope not...can you ladies please clarify...my Hindi is not good and I must have misunderstood his words ...because I still think the writers  themselves not able to explain manuals relationship clearly ..

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago

I don't understand the way mishtu mentioned popsi ❤️who she only know and aware and the other things much later 🤪 when she seen KN and when she seen mauli❤️ crying 🤪

he  never  said  that  

He  did  say  maunal  loved  each  other  but  mishti  asked  why  did  he  leave  so he  said  to  look  at  positive  aspect  that  bec  of  them  she  is  their  and  then  they  changed  topic  to  something  else

he  was  trying  to  say kids  dont  understand  and  tom  their  kids  might  not  to  

Originally posted by vinnas

I don't understand the way mishtu mentioned popsi ❤️who she only know and aware and the other things much later 🤪 when she seen KN and when she seen mauli❤️ crying 🤪

May be before leap and before Ishaan's entry into their lives

Originally posted by khatimeethi

he  never  said  that  

He  did  say  maunal  loved  each  other  but  mishti  asked  why  did  he  leave  so he  said  to  look  at  positive  aspect  that  bec  of  them  she  is  their  and  then  they  changed  topic  to  something  else

he  was  trying  to  say kids  dont  understand  and  tom  their  kids  might  not  to  

that line when ruhaan said that the juzzbaat that is between him and mishty must have also been between Kunal and Mauli...what did he mean by that ,..

Originally posted by Indira1211

that line when ruhaan said that the juzzbaat that is between him and mishty must have also been between Kunal and Mauli...what did he mean by that ,..

He meant even MauNal might have loved each other but as a child Mishtu might not be able to understand that

Originally posted by pranurosid

He meant even MauNal might have loved each other but as a child Mishtu might not be able to understand that

ok.. so Kunal did love Mauli but fell out of love with her and then in love with nandu ...Kunals love was very weak...I think he was written as a weak man emotionally..

It was confusing.I think he meant that they had love but it was not true love from kunal's side may be.

Kunal character is always question mark for me....I dont whom he loved or what is love according to him....if it is not for beauty what is the extra thing he found in nandini not in mauli....I cant accept if anyone say emotional bonding....without emotional bonding btw kunal n mauli they cant stay happily together for such a long tym....I didn't find any unhappiness btw kunal n mauli ......then y did he fall for the same mauli again....

CVs tried to justify them after leap n in S2...but I cant change my mind if they do 10 seasons 

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sahisri

Kunal character is always question mark for me....I dont whom he loved or what is love according to him....if it is not for beauty what is the extra thing he found in nandini not in mauli....I cant accept if anyone say emotional bonding....without emotional bonding btw kunal n mauli they cant stay happily together for such a long tym....I didn't find any unhappiness btw kunal n mauli ......then y did he fall for the same mauli again....

CVs tried to justify them after leap n in S2...but I cant change my mind if they do 10 seasons 

He wanted someone who hero-worshipped him and for whom he was their whole world. Started with attraction and then he started enjoying how she doted on him all the time.