Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aise na mujhe tum dekho seene se laga loonga.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago
polin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I must say Kangana's smile is so clean. Pata nahi lagta ki jab muh kholti hai to itna buri baatein nikalti hai.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Prasoon is number 46 in India Today's Power list. So he does have a lot of political clout according to this write up.

46. Prasoon Joshi 47, CEO and CCO, McCann India and Poet

The Art of Selling

Because he is the governm­ent's creative marketer-from making ads for Uttar Pradesh Tourism to writing lyrics for Swachh Bharat, Joshi knows the art of selling. He is also the Centre's choice to head the Central Board of Film Certification

Because his ad agency, McCann India, won gold at the 2018 Cannes Lions Festival

Because he is the PM's poet of choice. His Saugandh Mujhe iss Mitti ki has been sung twice by Modi

Coming Soon Joshi is exploring the idea of writing a musical about the life of a musician

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kangana surely has a big power shot as back up. She has fought with most big shots on BW & just cannot survive with their wrath.

Waiting for the day, kangu fights with the man😆 and reveals his name

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

other than in public gatherings never heard any other gossips. She may have some support but romantic affair ...i dont think so. Prasoon is intellient enough not to have any strings with this woman.

hasini009 thumbnail

wo sab chhodo. lekin Govt of India's I&B meeting pe aise kapde?

flipfl0p thumbnail

I feel, IF is projecting Prasoon Joshi as too big. He can get her national awards. But he cannot put funds in her movies. Uska itni aukat nahi hei. 

Padma got banned in 4 states. It is an order coming from state. Prasoon might have hated SLB, but he could not have made ministries in 4 states to ban that movie. 

I would have thought, some powerful guy from BJP. But he could not have asked Barkha to interview Kangana and whitewash her. Barkha is so anti BJP. If she had smelled something, she would have exposed it. I cannot presume it is some Congress party man too. If so, Rajat Sharma (who is soft towards BJP) would have exposed her.

That is why I think, her sugar daddy is politically neutral. He is also rich that he can fund (or make someone fund) her movies , despite knowing the result. Someone who has got political clout, but does not show up. 

So I predict, it could be some high profile businessman or some underworld guy. Both will never come out. Prasoon I feel is a rat, who is projected as tiger by IF. At max, he is a middleman. 

https://twitter.com/Rangoli_A/status/1158992080300990464

According to a press release, the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) received a request to arrange a special screening for the ministers and other staff members at the president's residence. Prior to this, the film was screened at the Films Division of India's office in New Delhi on 3 August.

CBFC is headed by her new Sugar Daddy Prasoon Joshi 🐷

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

https://twitter.com/Rangoli_A/status/1158992080300990464

According to a press release, the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) received a request to arrange a special screening for the ministers and other staff members at the president's residence. Prior to this, the film was screened at the Films Division of India's office in New Delhi on 3 August.

CBFC is headed by her new Sugar Daddy Prasoon Joshi 🐷

lol...someone should tag this to Rangolmal

Jahan CBFC chief Prasoon Joshi ho, wahan Kangana to hogi hi 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/B11JqZGnelQ/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com/p/B11Hpq7ghWI/

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago