Kangana Runout - Prasoon Joshi : Nepotism ya Kuch Aur? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Oh, this does make sense.... And given that it's Kangna, an ema is quite possible....

But is he that powerful?

She got two scripted Interviews when she was drowning with lies. One from Barkha and other from Rajat Sharma. But I don't see any pictures of these two with Prasoon Joshi.

Also, Prasoon was angry as CFBC chairman when SLB showed his movie (PV) to Republic TV & Rajat Sharma before showing it for CFBC. Later PV was banned in few BJP lead states. I don't think he is capable enough to do that. May be he is a middle man. Someone bigger is there. 

He is papa for her. Cheeni papa.  Confirmation of that will be if this thread ends up in trash bin.

Dang, we finally know who her “boy friend” is , surprised press hasn’t already dig this out. Must be someone real powerful.

I hope he has enough receipts in case she accuses him of #Metoo, once she is done with him.

I think her benefactor is someone far more powerful ... Prasoon at the most is the middle man .

Originally posted by Guinea

I think her benefactor is someone far more powerful ... Prasoon at the most is the middle man .

Agreed, koi toh hai iske peeche.

Do not even give it too much thought or wonder if it could be....It has been for a while, if he is not the main sugar daddy then he is the "madam" that arranges the situation.  

1. Think 2017...and how bold she has gotten with her lies, her sister and mouth piece as well. 

2. Think all the lies she said about HR without proof. How her laptop and phone fell in the water.  Any forensic investigator could have retrieved the info even from a "wet" device.

3. Think the only item she showed to public was a photoshop photo, and his FIR/case  was tossed out, because there was no proof.  (there is proof). 

5.  P Joshi may not be THE most powerful or richest dude around BUT he does have the ability to finance and master mind ad campaigns, and also to cause grief and delay  to film makers by not giving them a certificate, or putting pressure on other gov. officials. 

6. Think why did Ketan Mehta loose his battle in court so fast in a country where court proceedings take forever, and has faded into oblivion a once respected writer and director, who spent years working on Manikarnika, (documented work as well as publication of the fact that kangana was going to be playing the Rani) then Prasoon himself took the credit for writing it.

7. Think why was she allowed to take over Simran and take the credits, making Hansal Metha bail and run.

8. Think why was she allowed to oust Krish and take over the work. All issues of non-payment to union workers was hushed up, and his reputation trashed and no one saw anything amiss with the whole thing.

9. Why did the president go see her movie in a much publicized event?  Why not go see other movies?  Everyone has to agree that Manikarnika IS a flop because Indian cinema is capable of MUCH better in terms of technical work ( I am not talking about the acting or content) just technical.

10. Why is she; an idiot,  vocal about politics, including adding fuel to the fire during the very sensitive time of the Pulwama attack and blaming Italy for Indias problems.

11. Her family is acquiring property and opening business with lightning speed when building permits take a while for others.

12. Her make-up stylist  was embroiled in a sexual scandal BUT the whole thing and him just disappeared with lightning speed.

13. Her sister's acid attack happened in 2006, was investigated then, but the guys punished in 2017.

14. She goes to Cannes to promote a product brand BUT is hailed as promoting cinema & fabric, plus gets preferential press time, so the ignoramus back home think she is on a huge world platform.  The Indian pavilion in Cannes is funded by the government using tax payer funds.  Why is Kangana at Cannes really?  To promote mental?

15. There is more, much more...it means she has political protection in a country where people are terrified to speak up, and are used to NEPOTISM and CORRUPTION of the worst kind political and class nepotism.

AND I have been writing about it, here in this forum and other places...and yes people do know...including very top people in government.  

Edited by CriticusExpert - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Guinea

This though 

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

This though 

He is place well enough that he can influence some outcomes, as well as influence others, he must have connections to the ears of others, like religious "figures" as well as political, also a lot in India is based on promises and making things easy for candidates.  Here is a paragraph from O N Times.

Newdelhi:13/5/19:India Pavilion at Cannes Film Festival, which will be held from 14th to 25th May 2019. The Pavilion will showcase Indian cinema across linguistic, cultural and regional diversity, with the aim of forging international partnerships in distribution, production, filming in India, script development, technology, promoting film sales and syndication. It will be set up by Ministry of Information & Broadcasting in association with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry. The Pavilion serves as a platform for the Indian Delegates to meet International Delegates attending the Festival to promote networking with other countries and organizations. 

The Indian Delegation this year will be led by Shri Amit Khare, Secretary, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting. The Film Delegation would consist of Shri Prasoon Joshi, Chairman, CBFC and acclaimed filmmakers Shri Rahul Rawail, Shri Shaji N. Karun and Shri Madhur Bhandarkar.

So tax payers are funding this pavilion as well as I suspect some of her trip, because endorsement by liquor company does not include some things....