Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

just watched this week's episodes...think the show is finally on track👌... finally they are adding the much needed intensity on ranak which they lost since bablu bai track...

Edited by -JaZ- - 4 years ago
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

just watched this week's episodes...think the show is finally on track👌... finally they are adding the much needed intensity on ranak which they lost since bablu bai track...

well they are trying to, dhanak is acting like a human when noone is looking so small victories. i just think the show will be on track once raghu finally grows back his spine (right now its temporary) and dhanak learns to love him with his bad, not only his good. she needs to learn to love raghu and not just 'mera raghu' and give uncalled for lectures to 'maayi ka raghu'. raghu is her husband and maayi's son- in both versions raghu is just one and she needs to love that one. the SL is on track in the sense that hopefully the track will lead dhanak there but i also secretly take joy in the sadistic thought that the closer Dhanak comes to Raghu, the closer they get physically and emotionally, the further Raghu's destiny (which is still believe is NOT of a pav bhaji wala) will take him from Dhanak. It will serve her right. I've felt nothing short of acrimonious towards her lately. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

well they are trying to, dhanak is acting like a human when noone is looking so small victories. i just think the show will be on track once raghu finally grows back his spine (right now its temporary) and dhanak learns to love him with his bad, not only his good. she needs to learn to love raghu and not just 'mera raghu' and give uncalled for lectures to 'maayi ka raghu'. raghu is her husband and maayi's son- in both versions raghu is just one and she needs to love that one. the SL is on track in the sense that hopefully the track will lead dhanak there but i also secretly take joy in the sadistic thought that the closer Dhanak comes to Raghu, the closer they get physically and emotionally, the further Raghu's destiny (which is still believe is NOT of a pav bhaji wala) will take him from Dhanak. It will serve her right. I've felt nothing short of acrimonious towards her lately. 

@bold - my feelings exactly.

Anyway, last couple of episodes have been much better than the last 2 months combined. 

Just saw the new promo...tawre was being a dick to raghu and threw pav bhaji at his face and dhanak was like- dont do badtameezi with him. mat bhulo yeh mera pati hain- like she's the queen of england and tawre should care who her pati is. she's more naive than a maze mouse. dhanak will give raghu's saath because he gave her saath. meh. same old wine in a new bottle. they seriously underestimate what raghu has done for dhanak. its not about giving saath. miscommunication, difference of opinions, all these are a part and parcel of a relationship. its the love and compromise and bending for each other that makes a relationship last. raghu's changed everything for her. but is she willing to  change for him? is she willing to sacrifice for him? thats the promo i'd be interested in. varna her pyaar is just hookah bar. 

plus, not like she needed to intervene. she intervened cos she knows that raghu apne mein aagaya toh tawre ko pashtana parega. raghu can handle his own as long as dhanak's bs promises dont stop him. nehle pe dehla is something he knows how to do. i wouldve been more interested in seeing dhanak take his side even when he doesnt follow conventions. dhanak being the hero whilst raghu's izzat ka falooda banta hain, is every single turn of this story. not interesting.

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 4 years ago

DISCLAIMER: I am not starting a new thread cos the topic for this episode, sits just right. 

'Woe is me' is the tagline of every itv heroine. Jab tak hero rulayaga nahi, till then story banti hi nahi hain. But somehow, Dhanak's woes fall flat as well. Why you ask? Because this show is like watching Pride and Prejudice, ghamandi ladka judgemental ladki, except in this case, Dhanak is both Elizabeth and Darcy. Pride and Prejudice. Everything is unfair when it does not revolve around her wishes and even if at times she realizes she is in the wrong, she still projects that she's right using the same damn excuse every time- I was just doing my job. At the starting when she is just sitting on the floor staring at Raghu, recalling what he said and then starting to speak to sejal, I thought for a second that she does realize her mistakes. She's sorry for not taking a stand at the police station for her husband- consequences be damned. But no, she somehow deflected her role in everything that happened by focusing on raghu having a gun in his hand again- apparently she worked very hard to make him let the gun go. Mere ko toh yeh mehnat nahi dikha- tum logo ko dikha kya? All i saw was Raghu go straight-laced literally overnight and her constantly blackmailing him everytime he even mildly lost his temper. Mehnat toh Raghu ne kiya, the only thing Dhanak ever did was IPS IPS and Maayi sudharo (before losing interest in a day). She really believes that she put in a lot of effort into this relationship. ðŸ¤ª Just living under one roof on a bed with Raghu is effort for her so you will excuse me for thinking her whole love is dhakosla. She doesnt even try to understand Raghu or where he is coming from. Its not about the vardi. its never been about that; he spelt it out today- she forgot my bday today, tomorrow she will forget me. And excuse me for thinking he is right in thinking so. Ever since she's got the vardi, she's certainly not chosen him even for a nanosecond when it counted...you know- when he is actually awake rather than passed out? btw, all her touching, kissing whilst he's asleep is really weird, it was ok once but repetitive times is weird. wouldnt be comfortable if he was doing that to her- she would rightly freak and am not comfortable with her doing this. it would be ok if this intimacy was common place in their relationship but raghu missing such landmark moments leaves a weird vibe for me. 

Raghu was awesome today and finally managed to lay something down- im not made to live as an oppressed man (aka he's not darpok gareeb puppa parekh- whose character in sarvagun sampanna btw is WAY more interesting). i loved seeing the reflection of the old raghu surfacing, confident and a man of his own terms. ofcourse dhanak interpreted that as him going back to gunda gardi...but usually most normal ppl would just read that as having autonomy and the self-regulated authority to answer back to transgressions done against him. But for dhanak, anyone who isnt police dont have the authority to fight back...like puppa. when she was like- you know me but dont understand me. how did you think I would forget your bday...cos you did forget his bday. you just fudged off to work knowing full well and not caring that he was upset at you. most spouses would talk about the fight in the morning. comfort each other. you faffed about for 5 secs and when he didnt give you bhav you left immediately. AND only thought to call when the lady hawaldar told you his birth date, not because you remembered. Am I missing something here?  

SIDENOTE: lolz to the Aslam-Raghu scene. what kind of a past did raghu have? he thought aslam was taking him to a brothel in the dark or what? ðŸ˜² i actually enjoy EVERY SINGLE ONE of their scenes. theres depth and camaraderie in raghu's filial relationships that is missing in every one of dhanak's. It adds to her robocop persona. Heck theres more depth in Sejal-Aslam scene even knowing he's doing maayi's mission. I like them. 

Lastly, Dhanak's mirror confession- finally we get a self-reflection on her part and I have to say, the mirror was more honest than she is. It is exactly how she thinks. Raghu is a gunda who doesnt respect her vardi or her dreams. but never questions- does she even know what raghu's dreams are? he will never change- will she? their relationship has no trust- has she done anything to earn that? raghu has, but has dhanak. unfortunately this is how she thinks and the mirror scene was a good mirror into her thinking. she just doesnt have the decency to do what mirror dhanak was saying- raghu sudhrao is her zidh and she will be damned if its not as per her wish. 

No comments on Maayi Scene. Idk y dhanak unnecessarily challenges maayi.

PRECAP: so instead of precap discussion, you will have precap prediction. This will break the camel's back and raghu will lose all his trust in dhanak. she will hide the tawre truth from raghu and he will be rightly livid when he finds out. she will have chosen ips, tawre of all ppl, over him now. Over and out!

InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The makers clearly want us on team Dhanak but that’s not happening. Just because she’s a police officer and Raghu isn’t doesn’t automatically make everything she says or does right and him wrong. It’s like for them there’s always a right and a wrong. But the world ain’t like that. 

I cannot side with Dhanak. She is so f***ing annoying. Excuse my language but I’ve had enough of her bs. She is so full of herself like you cannot correct every wrong in this world. If you really love this dude then spend more time worrying about earning his trust back rather than him breaking your idealistic vachans. At this point, I want that camel’s back to break and for Raghu to seriously consider ending things if Dhanak hasn’t got her priorities sorted or there’s no trust in their relationship. Because maybe that will actually make Dhanak realise - she has to make a choice. And for god’s sake can she ever choose Raghu without also choosing her vardi. It’s not even that I want her to leave her dream for Raghu, it’s just that should it come to that, I literally can’t see her doing that. It’s just a matter of whether she’s willing to and she isn’t whereas Raghu will do ANYTHING to be with her. And this imbalance is putting a strain on their relationship, it’s only a matter of time till it breaks.

P.S. Raghu and Aslam are a joy to watch. ‘One man woman’ 😂

Edited by InkandFire - 4 years ago
InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The birthday shit got on my nerves. What was Raghu apologising for? For missing out on a surprise that Dhanak planned last minute, delegating tasks to Aslam and Sejal because you know she’s a ‘busy’ woman and despite all this, taking full credit of everything...? F*** that. 

This show triggers me so much 😂

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

@tejaswini - I was waiting for your write-up. I knew this episode was going to get you going!!

Loved seeing Dhanak cry. Wanna see more. Even now raghu’s pain at her forgetting her his birthday was more palpable than Dhanak’s whatever.

After reading about the promo, I think for now somehow she is going to convince him to get back to selling pavbhaji.  A real relationship break should come after that confrontation with tawere.

Unless Dhanak can choose Raghu over the vardi, there is no love on her side.

Lolz ya the episode did get me going. Im mad. but i honestly just dont feel shizzles for dhanak. I want her to go away. Idk what she was crying for. Ro toh aise rahi thi jaise k raghu ne use pregnant karke chor diya when in reality he just said I'm upset that my wife doesnt give a visible fudge about me. He cant even be angry at her?!? And saath vachan- firstly, which vachan said he cant drink?!? Unless im wrong raghu was framed for stealing, chori ki nahi bande ne. So what fudging vachan has he broken? Koi batayega please? 

And yeh kaisa attempt tha to pacify him? Jaha 90% of the time she just guilt tripped him? And what nonsense expectations she has! Agar koi apne bachath k liye kuch karta hain, then why is it so weird to her? And its like shes completely in denial that raghu used to be a gunda! Its ok to have a past but she's constantly on his grill for it! I mean the whole incident was bs. And why doesnt she just blurt out her feelings? Muhrat toh beeth gaya na? I just couldnt believe her yesterday, its like how dare raghu have any autonomy over his feelings! She behaved like an abusive boyfriend jo marne k baad sorry bhi bolta hain aur gussa bhi karta hain if you dont forgive them. She tried harder to pacify him before her muh dikhayi than rn...its crazy. Dhanak will never leave anything for raghu cos her desires are "right". Raghu wanted "wrong" things in life so obviously he has to leave everything for her. 

No peeps i dont think next track will be her convincing raghu to go back to pav bhaji. Whether she does or not, raghu definitely loves her. And i dont think he meant that he'd quit trying to be good and become a chor again. Only that he wont live as an oppressed man. I think he will go back to pav bhaji of his own volition. He will quit when dhanak has ttly shattered his trust by not telling him about tawde. His love i believe in. He will try hard.

Originally posted by: InkandFire

The birthday shit got on my nerves. What was Raghu apologising for? For missing out on a surprise that Dhanak planned last minute, delegating tasks to Aslam and Sejal because you know she’s a ‘busy’ woman and despite all this, taking full credit of everything...? F*** that. 

This show triggers me so much 😂

Lolz this part tickled my funny bones! Kya maast ullu banaya bhai ko! She gave him a long lecture BLATANTLY LYING about remembering his bday! I died then! She just DOESN'T know how to apologize! It triggers me too hon. Triggers me too.