Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

This is sad, what precedence is she setting in front of her kids...... I think they separated when he cheated her with Garbiella, so its a wrong thing to accept things like that......

compared to this I like Amrita's behavior wrt Saif and Bebo.......she lets her kids mingle, but herself has kept the distance intact..... even though Saif didnt cheat on her with Bebo

She 's probably desperate to keep the kids in a good household. She probably has no moneyof her own. That's myguess; she keeps Arjun R happy and he keeps taking care of her and the kids' needs.

Otherwise.. it is weird... but oh..well.. what do I know..

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I knew that they were not divorced so this is weird of him having baby with another woman. Strange society, Even strange is mehr organizing the shower. I always find strange how most wives will take cheating husband or help out his other woman in his life. 

Originally posted by: anjs

This is sad, what precedence is she setting in front of her kids...... I think they separated when he cheated her with Garbiella, so its a wrong thing to accept things like that......

compared to this I like Amrita's behavior wrt Saif and Bebo.......she lets her kids mingle, but herself has kept the distance intact..... even though Saif didnt cheat on her with Bebo

I don't think he cheated on Mehr with Garbiella. When he was with Mehr, there was no news of his affair with Gabriella. She came to the picture after he separated from Mehr. I think he was cheating on Mehr with Suzzanne. There was also many rumors that HR-Suzzanne's marriage was broken because of Arjun.

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mai Tulsi tere aangan ki 🤨

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Will she decorate their suhag raat room too? Will she welcome her with a thali with aaah aaah playing from K3G? Will she be in delivery room helping too? 

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I guess Arjun and Mehr are friends now and Mehr doesn’t care 

Hasn’t he always been a cheater ? I think she is like thank God I got rid of him 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Koel100

They aren't even divorced yet & this women is Happy arranging a baby shower for her husband's girlfriend. This can put even Ekta's self sacrificing female leads to shame.

Arjun is a Hindu right. So how is he planning for his Baby without divorcing the first wife. Hindu marriage act doesn't facilitate to keep you two wives & the child's legitimacy will also be questioned.

Vade log vadi baate

नाजायज़ समंध रखने में जब अर्जुन को शर्म नही आई, तोह नाजायज़ समंध से हुए बच्चे को नाम देने में कैसी शर्म। Although, that unborn baby has no fault in this. यह High Society के तमाशे हैं। 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

lol......modaran (modern )thoda jaada hi hogaya

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

I c , screwed n sick ppl n bringing new borns n increasing their population like draculas increase theirs lol

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

first arjun announced his separation from meher.after 2-3 days he revealed his romantic pics with his gf saying that he is dating her.so whether it's cheating or not

Originally posted by: mira30

I don't think he cheated on Mehr with Garbiella. When he was with Mehr, there was no news of his affair with Gabriella. She came to the picture after he separated from Mehr. I think he was cheating on Mehr with Suzzanne. There was also many rumors that HR-Suzzanne's marriage was broken because of Arjun.