~~Muskurane Ki Wajah TUM ho~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Akshan's MILLION DOLLAR smiles & their silent talks deserves a Special post *Infinite Amount of Kaala Teekas* for their Precious Muskurahat☯️

I just loved how she smiled acknowledging his efforts in fulfilling his promise & saved their Beta-Bahu's rishta from breaking👍🏼 & the way he smiled in return accepting her acknowledgement was totally DIL LE LO❤️

"Apni Masak karni ki timing ka thoda teekh kar lo"

I just loved how he immediately switched on his MENTOR mode & asked her to set her joke timing right q ki he don't want his Gudiya to face their Bua ji's prakop👍🏼Then he immediately appreciated her sense of humour with his this CUTEST SMILE making her SMILE WIDE in return🤗Ayeee Hayeee☺️Such a Dil, Jaan Jigar sab le lio moment🤗

Akshat,the man who had become Khadus & almost forgot to smile now smile from dil se bcz of His WifeHe always try to take care of her choti choti baatein & with his immense unconditional support he makes her smile with dil se🤗 Now Their smiles reach their eyes😳 & express their HAPPINESS OF TOGETHERNESS ❤️Slowly they have become eachother's REASON TO SMILEsmiley14smiley31This realisation makes me shed happy tears😭❤️

Special mentions:

- I loved How Akshat THE FATHER bajofied his son & directly told he feels afsoos that his son carries his sirname & his son is not worthy of His Laxmi Bahu🥳👏

- I loved How Akshat THE FATHER IN LAW stood strong for his bahu's respect & directly told his son if he dare to sign the divorce papers then he will make sure LAXMI BAHU WILL GIVE DIVORCE TO HIM instead of his son🥳👏

- I loved How Akshat THE BETA politely made his Buaji understand the fact that her thought process is wrong & he voiced out his POV very strongly proving his point right before her w/o hurting her emotions🥳👏I loved how he stood up for equal aazadi for both men & women⭐️ HE IS PRECIOUS GEM❤️

- I loved How Akshat THE HUBBY fulfilled his promise to his Wifey by protecting his wife's & their bahu's respect before their family🥳👏

- I just loved that slight head nod he did conveying "Tum Nahi sudhrogi Guddan" when she teased Buaji🤣That was cute😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The scene where they both have that naughty smile was really cute... Jindal Saab Guddan jaise hote jaa rahe hain... it is so adorable! They look like cute kids! 😉 Jindal Saab ki aisi smile ek dum jaan leva hai... it is good to see a khadus, always angry with life guy is smiling and giving naughty smiles to his wife... 👍🏼 love changes so much in a person’s life... this is what Jindal Saab was missing... someone to smile with and someone who takes care of him not out of obligation but out of love and respect... ❤️

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Omg saru do u know any telepathy ...u just captured all what I want to write....

Hayy the BBB of VJ was very much needed. .

( Junior Horlicks k drinker Ka cerelac wala bhatija)😏😏😏

Loved the sasur jiii...😎😎😎

N the way he smiled after apni comic timing thik Kar lo ....mujhe laga ki aaj muskurane k baad Jindal Sahab hasne wale hain😍😍😍😘😘😘😍😍😍😫😫😫Khushi k ansu AA gaye the MERI ankh me....

Hayyy just love them..

P.s lakh Di laanat tere Munh tey Durga Jindal 😔😔😔

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe Jindal Saab se pyaar ho gaya hai  and ☺️

Sometimes, I find it unbelievable that ITV serial ka hero itna accha Hubby/Sasur/Beta/Father hai.... Chahe jo bhi bolo, AJ's principles are in place. Daadi ne bohot acchi parvarish ki hai apne Lalla ki!!! 

And AkshAn ki secret smiles are  I can't wait for their date night anymore!! I hope awkwardness ke aage badhe inki story ab... 

Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Infinity amount of kala teekas for our akshan ☯️ n

for u too as u write beautifully 

Nice post👍🏼

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru

Akshan scene were awdorable Akshat seems to enjoye his wife's guddanpana bt his mentor mode alerted his wife to take care of her joke's timing... 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

The scene where they both have that naughty smile was really cute... Jindal Saab Guddan jaise hote jaa rahe hain... it is so adorable! They look like cute kids! 😉 Jindal Saab ki aisi smile ek dum jaan leva hai... it is good to see a khadus, always angry with life guy is smiling and giving naughty smiles to his wife... 👍🏼 love changes so much in a person’s life... this is what Jindal Saab was missing... someone to smile with and someone who takes care of him not out of obligation but out of love and respect... ❤️

@Bold That moment was so Awwdorable that Mereko yeh post usko dedicate karna pada bcz Akshan's that Pyaara moment DESERVES that❤️

@Purple Completely Agree with this& It's so heart warming to see & feel that Badlaav In Akshat bcz of His Wife, Guddan

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya_luvakshan

Omg saru do u know any telepathy ...u just captured all what I want to write....

Hayy the BBB of VJ was very much needed. .

( Junior Horlicks k drinker Ka cerelac wala bhatija)😏😏😏

Loved the sasur jiii...😎😎😎

N the way he smiled after apni comic timing thik Kar lo ....mujhe laga ki aaj muskurane k baad Jindal Sahab hasne wale hain😍😍😍😘😘😘😍😍😍😫😫😫Khushi k ansu AA gaye the MERI ankh me....

Hayyy just love them..

P.s lakh Di laanat tere Munh tey Durga Jindal 😔😔😔

@Bold Hehehe Kaya I just wrote what came to my dil while watching those moments😛Genie calls me Her Antar Aatma now u say I know Telepathy🤪Aisa kuch na hai yaara☺️

@Purple Genie ke post ka after effect hai nah yeh tareef🤣This seriously cracked me🤣

@Orange That was indeed a PYAARA moment❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Mujhe Jindal Saab se pyaar ho gaya hai  and ☺️

Sometimes, I find it unbelievable that ITV serial ka hero itna accha Hubby/Sasur/Beta/Father hai.... Chahe jo bhi bolo, AJ's principles are in place. Daadi ne bohot acchi parvarish ki hai apne Lalla ki!!! 

And AkshAn ki secret smiles are  I can't wait for their date night anymore!! I hope awkwardness ke aage badhe inki story ab... 

Akshata sirf aapko hi nahi hum sabko Jindal Saab se beintehaa mohabbat hai

@Bold Kaash koi aisa real mein hota aur hum sab ko mil paateWhen Akshat was replying back to Dadi Bua, Dadi's proud face and smile tells how much she is proud of her Lalla🤗

@Purple Dheere Dheere se jo progress milegi Akshan ke relationship mein wahi bahut khoobsurat hogi.....❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobiya153

Infinity amount of kala teekas for our akshan ☯️ n

for u too as u write beautifully 

Nice post👍🏼

Awww Sobiya So sweet of u yaar🤗Tq for the Kaala Teekas☺️ *Dekho Dekho main kaisi lag rahi hu with Kaala teeka?*😛

Thank You🤗