Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

Sharing is Caring

Posted: 4 years ago

Wonderful initiative and I am sure it will help many members.  👍🏼

I have couple of questions.

My friend is trying to post an update with about 7800 words (all her updates are long) and it is not working.

She tried Quick reply button at the bottom, Quote button and Reply button at the top.  Nothing is working.  She is simply taken to the first page of the topic after hitting post reply /update button.  It is still not working even when the update was divided into two parts of about 3900 words each.  

Few other authors complained that when they copy pasted the update which was originally drafted in MS Word, Formatting was messed up.

Did you come across a work around for both problems other than typing the whole update on IF  editor?

Cheers.......

Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you very much for acceding to my request for a tutorial. The new IF is greater and you have just made it easier to understand.  Your hard work is greatly appreciated.  Thanks a million. ❤️❤️❤️

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hello Everyone,

This is a short & basic tutorial/guide for us to navigate the site better. Anyone who is having troubles with finding things or other issues please drop your questions. 

(NB: Remember this is not for bugs or errors. So feel free to question about any feature, option which is currently available)

Forum homepage labels▶ 

Finding 'my posts',& Dashboard ▶ Click on your profile picture and you will find “My Posts” section same as before. If you click on your profile name it will take you to your dashboard.

How to find a forum▶ 

>> Click on Forum bar on the top menu >> Set the channel which your favorite show telecast on>> Select the show from the list of shows

Even at the very bottom of every page you can find this shortcut, same as the previous layout.

(Desktop version for mobile users: You will find that option in your browser itself. Nowadays almost every phone browser has this feature.)

To change Subject of your thread/topic ▶ You can find the subject editing option on the top, right after your thread title there is this setting icon >> Click on it and you can now change the titles like before.

Search Options

You can find the search bar at the very top of the page, just under your profile picture. This one is for universal searching. For searching the categories are divided into Article,Movies, Shows(forums), Videos, galleries, People, Topic(Thread searching under any forum).

Fanfiction lovers need to set this option to "topic" and they can search for their favorite fiction/stories...

Searching in a fixed forum (Limit Search) : Go to your desirable forum. 

Use this white background search option adjoined with your forum's title (Not the top violet one)

And the search results would be now limited to your forum.

Now let's see some common issues, 

Page jump▶See this: 

Do you see that red number indicating in which page you are? if you click that you will have the cursor just like the old version and then put your desired page number then press go.

Post count▶ Hover your mouse over any profile or click on it and you will be able to see it.

To See other member’s post ▶ Click on their profile picture >> 

Click on the post count number(That red numeric value is now clickable) >> You will be redirected to their posts.

To send friend request▶ Click or mouse hover on any profile >> View profile>> Add buddy

(This works on desktop currently so if you are on phone change your view to Desktop site you will be able to add friends)

To Save drafts & locating them▶After typing now we can save it as drafts by simply clicking Save drafts. To find the drafts, click on your own profile>> Left middle you will see Dashboard, Newsfeed etc, and there at the bottom, you will find Drafts

For phone users, Click on My post>> Do you see a black arrow on the right side? Just above the eye icon? Click it >> You will find drafts

Watchlist ▶ Similar to bookmarking the threads you frequently visit. To add a topic on your watchlist simply click on "Watch" button which is found on every Topic/Thread after the title. 

Post Option features 

Post option has a total of three features. (All 3 visible at your own posts and 2 for other member's post.)

1. Report ▶ Click this and submit your report when someone is harassing you/Breaking forum rules or using abusive language.

2. Edit▶ By clicking this you can edit your comment. (This option is only available to your own posts.)

3. Link ▶ This is for copying/Sharing specific links. Very useful feature. Check the hyperlink section for more information.

To find Quick Post links under “My Posts”▶

Click the arrow to expand the list from “My posts”

Dashboard Features▶

1. Newsfeed : You will find news/articles about the celebrities, movies that you have kept in your favorite list.

2. Profile : Member profile containing basic data

3. Scrapbook : Quick msgs forum members post on one’s wall/dashboard

4. Slambook : Slambook.

5.Testimonials : Testimonials from members.

6. My Posts : Threads where one have commented/created posts.

7. Watched Topics : Topics which you have marked in your watchlist.

8. Messages : Private message menu with expanding options. Contains > Inbox, Outbox, Unread, To create new message

9. Favorites : Forum, People(Celebs), Movies you have put in your favorites by pressing the heart button.

10. Friends : Friendlist. (Work is under progress)

11. Drafts : When you type any post you can now create drafts of those typing data & find them here under your dashboard. It’s only visible to you.

How to Add System/Built-in emojis/emoticons ▶ See this Post https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5087524

How to Add Pictures ▶See this Post

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5087473

How to add/embed hyperlinks into text/names▶ See this Embedding Hyperlinks inside Text

Redefined & New features :

Save Drafts , Notifications, Favorites, Rating for the Movies, 

Multi-Lingual Support: Now Indiaforums supporting multi-languages. Same as built-in emojis if your keyboard layout supports any secondary language input such as Bangali/hindi/Punjabi then those can be written on the forum as well. However, it is suggested to write in English as it's international & better for communication with a vast range of international audience.

So this is it for now...Will add more with time and new features as bugs are getting rectified...

Thanks!! 🙏

First and foremost thank you so much for this guideline, its so much appreciated as many will benefited from this. 

I have a question. I write ff for Zindagi Ki Mehak and my chapters are usually 4k to 7k length. But after this migration process I cant update the chapters here. I split them into 3 chapter manage to post two as Part A & B but Part C still unable to post. Tried many different methods like splitting them again and all but it didnt work at all. Hope someone can help me on this. Part C is just 1492 words and I am unable to post them. thank you have a great day ahead

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

For this post now I m able to post pic 

This post is very helpful 

🤗

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I can see the old post on "my post", not arranged by current or most latest post.

Watched topics are showing the post from three years old at the beginning

Forums buttons are only for Indian channels, not for forums like Pakistani forum

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Thanks for the Tutorial dear

Really informative 😊😊😊😊

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you so much..this is really very helpful..

Ab bas pm ki problem solve ho Jaye..

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sakhile

Thank you very much for acceding to my request for a tutorial. The new IF is greater and you have just made it easier to understand.  Your hard work is greatly appreciated.  Thanks a million. ❤️❤️❤️

🤗

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeviIGaI

For this post now I m able to post pic 

This post is very helpful 

smiley31

Omg am so happy it worked for you!!! Cheers!! 😘🤗

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Wonderful initiative and I am sure it will help many members.  smiley20

I have couple of questions.

My friend is trying to post an update with about 7800 words (all her updates are long) and it is not working.

She tried Quick reply button at the bottom, Quote button and Reply button at the top.  Nothing is working.  She is simply taken to the first page of the topic after hitting post reply /update button.  It is still not working even when the update was divided into two parts of about 3900 words each.  

Few other authors complained that when they copy pasted the update which was originally drafted in MS Word, Formatting was messed up.

Did you come across a work around for both problems other than typing the whole update on IF  editor?

Cheers.......

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

First and foremost thank you so much for this guideline, its so much appreciated as many will benefited from this. 

I have a question. I write ff for Zindagi Ki Mehak and my chapters are usually 4k to 7k length. But after this migration process I cant update the chapters here. I split them into 3 chapter manage to post two as Part A & B but Part C still unable to post. Tried many different methods like splitting them again and all but it didnt work at all. Hope someone can help me on this. Part C is just 1492 words and I am unable to post them. thank you have a great day ahead

Hello dear,

Thank you very much for your kind words...

Regarding the long update issue - I have faced that 500 error for long updates only for one day..It was some 3rd or 4th day after migration...The word limit was 500...But after that I have not faced such issue..

Even the other day at our forum one of our writer mentioned the same issue that they are unable to update due to this 500 error...

I have checked multiple times/copy pasted from various sources like Ms word/blog/wiki/google drive and even 7000 words got pasted...

Only one time it won't paste was from Wikipedia...

Format loss - It was happening a lot but recently reduced quite a bit...Format loss might appear now if you try to change the font because now IF is not supporting any font & very particular about font size now, so won't save that data as well as might end up removing/messing up with other info like bold,italic,color information....

I am testing here again to copy paste some update worth 2900 words below,,👇👇👇

Chapter 6 : The First teasing!!

Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day. Evening.

Geet is sitting on her bed with her hand rubbing her head due to that throbbing headache!! She has slept the entire day.

But more than headache her whole world was spinning reminiscing about the conversion she had with Benu!!

Benu is Geet's little detective cousin who just reported everything what happened yesterday night to Geet in an animated way!!

"Phir kiya...Didi tumne tali bajaya, khi khi karke haanse bhi aur kaha...Yee chutti ho gayi.. Chalo Maan Sangeet ka drama khatam...Ghar chalte hain!! Benu's voice echoed in Geet's mind as she curled her toes remembering the rest of it!!!

"Maine aisa kaha?? Tu jhoot keh rahi hain naa??

"Aapko jhut bolke mujhe kiya milega didi? Haan...

"Thik hain, thik hain, drama mat kar...Waise, Waha kaun kaun tha??

"Sab thhey...I mean dono families ke sab thhey..

"Shoots!! Maan ne kiya kiya phir?? Aur maine kuch galat shalat nahin bola na??

"Umm kaise batau...bas uncle ne jab bola tumko ke unke saath chalo toh tumne saaf saaf inkaar kar diya...Bola ke, sab bas Maan bhaiya se tumhe alag karne pe tuley huwe hain...Neend mein bhi chain nahin hain...Aur Maan bhaiya ko dekh ke fus fusa ke kuch bola sunai nahin diya woh...Par sab ek dusre ko ghoor rahe thhey...

"Please say ye sab jhoot bol rahi hain tu...Phir Maan ne kiya kiya?? Zaroor mujhe jhatak diya hoga...Sadu kahika...Waise accha torture kiya hoga kaal usko...hahaha...

"Maan bhaiya ne tumhare mathe pe bohot pyaar se haat ghumaya, tumhe chup karaya jaise baccho mummy papa ke paas jaake chup ho jaate hain waise..Phir unhone sabko kaha ke tumhari tabiyet bigad rahi hain...

"Impossible...Maan ne sabke saamne aisa kiya??? Aur woh itney pyaar se baat karega mujhse ke main chup ho jau??

Ho hi nahin sakta aisa.. Nope...Tu jhoot bol rahi hain

Aur usne mere balo ko chua bhi kaise omg...mill jaye ekbaar mujhe wo..!!

"Kisi se bhi puch lo hamare ghar ke...Baas kuch hi log thhey aur sab ek dusre ko ghoor rahe thhey isiliye toh mujhe ye pakka yaad hain didi...

Aur baal kaunsi badi baat hain, tum toh unke paas hi thi naa...Tumne bhi toh unki shirt pakad ke rakha tha...

"Haye rabba aab main un logo ke samne kaise jaungi...

Babaji aab woh attitude ki dukan toh aur bhao khayega...Geet you stupid stupid girl what did you do!!!...I should slap myself..Bad girl...Aab mera kiya hoga...Huhuhu..!! aur woh Aayan mujhe dekh ke aur khi khi karke hasega!!!

"Didi par mujhe samajh nahin aata tumhari shaadi Aayan jijaji se kyun ho rahi hain...

"Woh toh mujhe bhi nahin pata Benu...Papa na andhe ho gaye hain...

"Nahin mera matlab tha ke Maan bhaiya se hoti tumhari shaadi toh kitna cute dikhte...Kaal tum dono sath mein bohot ache lag rahe thhey...Ekdum filmy couples ke tarha!!! One pair!!

"Baas baas...Tu hain itni si tujhe couples ke bare mein kiya pata...Aab aage ka bata...Aur kiya kiya siyappa ki hain maine??"

"Aur toh kuch khas yaad nahin aa raha...Sab waise hi tension mein thhey aur udhar tum chor nahin rahi thi Maan bhaiya ko so Madhu aunty ne kaha ki tumhe ghar pe le jaye...Aur Maan bhaiya tumhe leke chale gaye...Phir baado ke beech khub sari batein aur discussion huwi!!

"Then how come they decided to take this marriage forward with Aayan?? I am not going to marry him!!

"Par Daarji ne vachan diya hain naa senior Khurana ji ko...Shaadi toh khurana khandan mein hi hogi...Aayan nahin toh aur sahi...Bohot bada khandan hain na...

"Woh sab mujhe nahin pata..Jisne vachan diya woh samjhe...main in sab mein bali ka bakhra nahin banungi...

Mere drinks spike kiss child kuttey ne ki hain..Woh pata chala hain??

"Aayan Jiju ke dost ne ki hain.. Sagar..

"Ek rakh ke chaped doongi agar uss chuhey ko jiju wiju kaha tuney...

Aur ye mujhe thoda thoda yaad aa raha hain, tu sach keh rahi thi... par Maan achanak itna acche se baat kyun kar raha hain mujhse any idea??

"Sorry didi...Nahin maloom..

"Kiya yaar...Kaisi jasoos hain tu?? Adhi batein maloom nahin tereko...Khair...Abhi jaa aur dekh bade log kaun sa naya sazish rach rahe hain...

"Ji didi...

"Sunn...Kisiko kano kaan khabar...

"Nahin hogi didi...Mujhe aapke haat se keema thodi banna hain!!!

"Phew!! Aab kisi bhi tarha koi naya plan dhoondna padega...Ye Sheela wali plan flop ho gaya uss Aayan ke dost ke wajah se...Warna agar main hosh mein hoti toh aisi scene create karti..Hayyee kiya kiya soch ke rakha tha...Sara plan choupat hi gaya...Upar se Meri aisi shahi wali beizzati huwi woh alag...Chorungi nahin uss kamine ko...Sagar beta tujhe agar nadi nahin...Gandi nali na banaya naa main bhi Geet nahin...Phir kabhi kisi ki drink spike nahin karneki sochoge!..Kaise kaise nikamme log hain duniya mein!!! She was talking to herself, reflecting on her futi kismat(misfortune) and all the mishaps then her phone caught her attention!!

She received the call with a frown!!

"Hello..

"Hello Geet...Umm..Finally...Uth gayi?? A soft mellow voice came forward!!

"Who is this?? Geet rechecked the number on her display!!

"Ermm...I am... Maan...? That voice hesitated a little as Geet answered in an absent mind, "Hmm..Maan...

And she shouted with realization when his voice did match, "Kiyaaahh...Tum mujhe call kar rahe ho?? Oh emm Gee...Mere toh bhag khul gaye Mr. Attitude... Her teasing initiated while Maan was at loss of words,

"Ammm..Haan...I mean... Ye kiya keh rahi ho...Waise tumhari tabiyet theek hain naa??.

"Oh hello shaadi off hain pata hain naa...So tehzeeb se baat kijiye janab...Main kiya aapki chachi mausi lagti hoon jo aap mujhse meri tabiyet ka haal puch rahe hain...Mera number kisne diya...Waise bhi Aayan ne jo kiya hain iske baad toh...

"Tehzeeb!!! Hmm??? Maan raised his eyebrows and smirked devilishly, "Fine!! Isi bahane kash aap bhi kuch sikh jaaye...

"Aap sikhaiye na Maan ji... aap ne toh maharat payi huwi hain naa...

"Oh,So you are admitting that aap mein tehzeeb nahin hain...

"Did you call me for all this crap Maan??? Then bye!!

"Hey hey... Phone mat rakho...Geet... I mean Please...

"Point pe aao...Phone kyun kiya hain?? She tapped her restless fingers!!

After last night can't afford to give any chance where Mr attitude can make a joke out of her!! She'll just pretend she doesn't remember a thing!! Which is true as well!!!

"Baas janna tha ke aap kaisi hain aab...Sirdard toh nahin hain?? But there he was, immensely enjoying teasing her with all his 'tehzeeb/mannerisms'!!

"Haan hain sirdard...Maan Singh Khurana naam hain uska...Aab??

Good Geet...keep showing attitude!! Jhukna maat!!!

"Aab matlab?

"Aab sirdard kaise dur karoge??

Ye dekho bolti bandh janab ki!!!

"Jaise aap chaho..Bas kehke toh dekhiye ji... Geet wanted to throw him off some balcony or cliff or something when that emphasis on 'ji' hit her!!

"Chullu bhar pani mein doob jao..Main hi mili hoon bakwas ke liye?

"Sorry can't drown...Phone kharab ho jayega phir baat kaise hoga aapse...Geet ji?? Not again!!!

Iss ji ki bacche ko toh...

"Oye hello...Mujhse baat karne ki kiya afat aan padi aapko Maan ji?? Now time for some mockery!!

"Kaise naa baat kare aapse? Aapne kaal jo kiya..Ufff...Uske baad toh meri neend chain sab aapke sahare pe hain!!! And this was the moment when you spit the water out hearing the impossible outlandish stuff!!

"Kiyyaahh!! Oye...Kaun ho tum?? Kaun ye Maan ke naam pe mere saath prank kar raha hain?? Police mein de doongi bata rahi hoon par usse pehle naa kisi cliff se fek dungi bohot khatarnak hoon hain dubara phone maat karna chalo aab rakho...Bye.. As Geet said in one breath his voice hovered right on the atmosphere,

"Areh areh suniye toh sahi...prank kyun lag raha hain ji aapko?? Main Maan hi hoon...Darwaje pe dekhiye...Aur jaha fekna hain fek bhi dijiye... Terrified like a deer caught in headlights Geet froze as he was standing there with his arms crossed, smiling nah more like grinning profusely!!

"Whattt the actual fcukkk... Obviously, his eardrums would be welcomed with profanities!!

"Sshhh...Bad words...Aise swear nahin kartey... Raising his right index finger, Maan shook his head while approaching closer as a statued Geet was just gawking at him with her wide-stretched eyes!!

"Maann!! Hawww... Tum toh sach mein Maan ho...Tumhe sir pe chot wot lagi hain kiya?? Ye dekho kitney ungli hain?? Batao? The fingers she swirled those were Immediately stagnant as Maan forwarded the glass he had in his hand, "Yes yes. You will be a good doc...But Jeez Geet..Stop it...

Ye nimbu pani jald se jald khatam karo...Aur golgappe bhi leke aaya hoon... She didn't look directly at Maan as her radar already informed how handsome he must be looking!! And that is unacceptable!!

"That's it...Geet tu kamli ho gayi hain... Touching both her cheeks she sat flat on the bed, "All this is hallucination...Pata nahin uss sagar ke bacche ne kaun si sasti narcotic milaya hoga jiska shayad side effect... He tittered hearing her mumblings and then projected a straight face, "Geet...Stop overreacting and have the lemonade...

"Nahin..pehle...Sach sach batao...Maan ka judwa bhai bai hain kiya?? Now she had to look at him in the excuse of inspecting!!

Chapter 6 : The First teasing!!

Part 2

"Nahin..pehle...Sach sach batao...Maan ka judwa bhai bai hain kiya?? Now she had to look at him in the excuse of inspecting!!

"Geettt!! Instantly she heard his growl, eyes firing up in impatience!

"Parrr...par Aap toh mujhe bilkul pasand nahin kartey hain..Phir?? Sidhe mu baat bhi nahin karte thhey?? Jaha main hoti thi bhag jaate thhey.. Aur...Aab full on flirting chalu hain... As she was counting all the new highlights on her fingers, Maan patiently watched all her cute antics, "Upar se aapki boring personality mein ye 360 turn woh alag se.. Pata toh hain naa meri shaadi abhi tak Aayan se hi fixed hain?? Ya phir ye koi naya khandani riwaaz hain Khurana's ke, hone wali bhabhi ke sath prank karne ka??

Wait...Aapko flirting aati bhi kaise hain...Maine aapko bohot kam bolte huwe suna hain!!! The captivation of Geet's hazel lamps did its wonder and Maan abruptly put his long index finger on her moving petals, "Ssshhh...Kitna bolti ho tum...I don't flirt..

But if this is flirting then You will witness plenty...in upcoming days...I guess??? This must be his husky voice, damn it tickles right inside the belly!!

Geet, who was silent and almost melted by his proximity finally gathered her lost senses followed by running her mouth in full speed as he removed his finger from her lips, "Chi chi...Toh ye hain tumhari asliyat haan...Dekhte itne bhole types ho aur aise bhabis ke sath gandi gandi baatein karte ho...Bechari Madhu aunty...Kitni acchi acche baatein karti thi woh tumhare bare mein...Aur tum aise nikle...Kitna garv tha aunty ko...

"Gandi batein?? Maan's puzzled voice intruded in, "Excuse me!!! Ye tum mujhe chabi mar rahi ho kiya jhuta ilzam laga ke?? He took one more step forward while Geet gulped hard stammering, "P..ii..peeche jao...aur main aisa kyun karungi haan??

"Woh mujhe kiya Pata...Shayad tum chahti ho gandi batein karna...Ladkia hamesha aise reverse psychology hi toh apnati hain... He put his hands on his hips, intimidiating her a little!!

"Mujhe aisi waisi samajh rakha hain kiya...Aur kaha na peeche jao... This time she took one step forward instead, showing she is not scared!!

"Dekha??? Tum pehle decide karlo chahti kiya ho...Kabhi kehti ho peeche jao kabhi kehti toh kareeb aao..." Maan danced his fingers in front of her pouty face, "Kabhi tumhe shikayet hain ke main kaise bat kar raha hoon tumse. Phir acche se baat karo toh bologi flirting. Lekin chahiye tumko dirty talks...

Abhi decide karlo kareeb aaun ke peeche jaun!!! Aur kisne kaha main pasand nahin karta tumhe?? Maan did his best to push her in dilemma but she already seemed deeply engrossed in recollecting something!!

He was even admiring her pondering face in his head!!! Teasing her is becoming a bigger tease for himself!!

"Haanhhh... She snapped her fingers and Maan projected an amused expression, "MPD... Multiple personality disorder...Yehi hain... Hearing his teasing Geet's mouth went wide open again, "Aapni baat kar rahi ho?? Perfectly suits you... Soon she realized how close they were standing, "Aa..Aap aise ka..kareeb nahin aa saktey kisi ladki ke..I mean aapki hone wali bhabi ke...

"Tum kisi ladki' thodi na ho...Aapni hone wali biwi pe itna haq toh hain hi mera... His smirk burned her and the airhead in her eventually missed the 'hone wali biwi' part and only concentrated on answering him quick, "Kiyyaa...Ek minute...Aab toh confirmed hain..Main ek bohot acche doc ko jaanti hoon, let me call h... This time Maan directly grabbed her petite waist and made her crash against his hard chest, "Sshhh...Listen to me carefully... And that was a bad idea as her flowery fragrance annihilated him mercilessly!!!

She shuddered with his soft touch on her both cheeks while he continued in a loving yet enigmatic tone, "I am going back to pune...2 din ke liye...I know we need time to know each other but once am back I will make it up to you...Please khayal rakhna aapna..Mom kehti hain tum bilkul aapna dhayan nahin rakhti...

Aur abhi kuch kha lo..

Tumhe chodh ke jaane ka mood bilkul nahin hain...But jana padega...Time bohot kam hain na... He sounded a bit shaky at the end!! It was a real tough job to keep himself steady when she is that close to him!!!

"Hainnn?? But that stubborn little thing didn't comprehend a single word he said!!

"Puchogi nahin kyun jaa raha hoon?? Maan didn't even want to blink, He was enjoying all the torment!!

Knowing how his dark browns are fixed at Geet, her beautiful face was becoming red with shyness as she answered with her downgaze, "Nahin!!? That sounded like a question instead!!

"Main transfer lee raha hoon...Aab main yehi rahoonga...!Hesitant yet he eventually ended up touching her long curls which were teasing him from a long period, "Tumhare paas... More he poured his raw emotions inside his voice, more she tried to dodge, "Nahin...Maat raho...Mere paas Aayan hain... Last excuse to not give up!!

"Uske paas Sheela hain...She is pregnant!! He traced his feathery touches on her silky curl for one last time!!

"Ooo... She didn't process timely and when she grasped the meaning that scream was inevitable, "Kiyahhh...You are lyinggg!!! Maan smiled at her wide opened mouth which she covered with her own palms, "Wow my plan worked kaal sheela...I mean...

Oops...Kuch nahin!!!

She is such an animated character!!

"So cute..." Lovingly he pinched the bridge of her nose while shaking his head seeing her ample expression changes, "Don't worry...Shaadi tak I will maintain distance with you...so I hope you won't misunderstand me just as you have in last few days...I can't wait to know everything about you...But whatever I have known consider me a gone case...

We'll be surrounded with a lot people and time is very less so if you find me distant or sadu in your language, please kabhi ye mat samajhna that there is anything else from my side rather than ample love and respect for you, this relationship!!" She got frozen inside his shield as he touched his lips softly on her forehead, increasing the pressure of his lips gradually, "For now iss forehead kiss se kaam chala lo...Till then we will have our clandestine relation...Kinda like yesterday...Hmm...Too much fun!!" And for some endless moments, he silently stayed in that position with his lips lingering on her forehead !!

"Take care sweetheart...Buhbye.. The airhead in her was still in denial who grabbed his shirt to stop him, "Pata nahin ye sab kiya keh rahe ho...Oye main koi extramarital nahin karne tumhare sath Mr. Sadu...Main bohot shareef ladki hoon... And she couldn't speak another word when their eyes met!!

"Aww... Tum pehle kyun nahin mili...Chalo tum Chahti ho toh woh bhi kar lenge... Maan gazed at her fist on his shirt to which she instantly let go, "Aur tumhari sharafat toh maine kaal acche se dekh liye...I mean who kisses like that!! Turning around he showed his back, walking towards her balcony not showing his face!!

"Kisss!!! Where??? Ye kiya Matlab huwa iska... And there she started, first her screams and then strings of mumblings while following him like a kitten, "Hawww...Don't tell me you have stolen my first kiss...haso maat Maan...Dekho I am serious...Did you uthao fayda in my not so sober state??" She touched her own lips in horror and later stared at his which were curved in a mysterious smile, "Maan answer me...

Oh no...I need to check myself...Kahin woh...chi chi babaji... With confusion and amusement, Maan saw she looked up at the ceiling, slapping her own cheeks lightly!!

"Majak kar raha hoon...My god, you have such an imagination...

And no, our first kiss... won't be stolen... The more he sees her liveliness, all his inhibitions just vanishes away hence gather a little courage he did utter the words he would never imagine himself being able to say, "It will be special just like our wedding night...And all the upcoming new moments...With that she saw him going outside, leaving her in a pool of confusion!!

"Wedding?? Kiski shaadi? Ye kiya kehke gaya?? I am so confused...If this is a joke then what kind of sick joke is this?? Aarrghhh he infuriates me so much!!

Omg Was he blushing as well??? Do guys blush too??? She murmured to herself being annoyed and perplexed at the same time, still looking at the open hallway where he disappeared flashing his 1000watt grin!!!

So ☝☝ It is getting posted for me..And it's difficult to give solutions to those which we are not facing by ourselves...
However, I suspect that the problem might lay in the source from where the data is being copied... 

If you could explain the copy methods better then I can try to determine what's going wrong.