HER POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD | THREAD 3 | UPDATED PART 66 @ P.N.73 @ 10/1/ - Page 34

Posted: 4 years ago

Omg!! This karan is the real villain in geet and maan's love story😡😈 and I am sure all this is done by him,polluting Maya's mind. How can a mother be so heartless not to see her child's emotions and craving. How dare she torcher maan and get him beaten. Geet and karan's marriage will never happen and maan will make sure of it. Now its the time to face the real MSK and his true identity which I am sure will leave Maya speechless and that karan dead for sure😡😆 Please don't separate maan and his baby doll😭 Waiting for the next part. Thanks for the pm.

Edited by ns.1 - 4 years ago

Very nice update dear 

Thanks for pm 

Watting for update 

Nice update 

Waiting for next update. 

So as expected Maya was angry and she took out all her anger on maan. Who clicked those pics of maneet. Was it karan or someone else. Omg Maya wants geet to marry karan. How would maaneet mange this thing. Waiting for next dear.

Already commented on the blog 

Ops maya knoes that maaneet love wat is maan mystry  if he is nt poor so wy he bc a bidy guard ops karan alliance  for geet maan.angry geet confused  n angry

OMG! I am really hating this yaar....I hate that Maya for her small brain & mind...And I feel like chopping that pervery moron Karan into little pieces! So sick! Conniving scheming pervert! I want Geet to fight back for her Maan. And I want Maan to reveal his identity in all full glory and claim his Geet...I am really hating it to see them apart and suffer like this....

Geet know

Maya behind his condition

Karan is despo type

Who is the person adi called?