Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I think its unrealistic to expect Veer to take this news calmly.He will and should react. I mean your fiancee tells you she wants to break up and that too because she and your best friend whom you think off as brother are in love. Its not that easy. Its two way for Veer

1)Fiancee whom he loved and whom he believed loved him doesn't love him now and wants to break up

2)His Fiancee and best friend are actually in love

Two hard news's i would expect some kind of reaction from him. I mean we all gave Mishti so much time. I think its fair to give him time as well. Until unless he becomes a Vamp type😆and tries to breakup Mishti and Ruhaan , then only i will blame him. I really don't expect him to be calm and dignified about it. Realistically he should take time to come to terms with it 

It's definitely not easy, but it would be even worse if they still get married with no love on him from Mishti's side. It would definitely break his heart, but it is better than staying in a loveless marriage. I just hope he doesn't turn into a vamp or something

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

He'll be very badly hurt , as their relationship haa come very far and he was very much in love. But he won't do anything to hurt her or anything, I think. There's no point in making him grey or negative now, as they makers will have to bring the next triangle😆

Exactly! I hope he doesn't turn into a negative character. I was worried at his last dialogue ðŸ˜†. Whatever it is, hopefully they won't make us flip flop any more😆

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Veers reaction is normal...I do feel sorry for him. From his point of view he did nothing wrong,,.and mishty seemed happy ,..his parents are planning his wedding,the cards are out. But logically speaking...it’s better before the wedding than after that the break up happens. And it’s in his best interests that he doesn’t marry woman who doesn’t love him...But he will be hurt and angry now..it’s a normal reaction.,I don’t see veer turning negative....silsila doesn’t have characters that suddenly turn negative..only rajdeep was a villain...but he was born bad lol😂...but I also don’t expect mishaan union so soon..because this is ITV and drama is part and parcel of ITV,.

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

this promo made my day..love u misthi.😳..feeling bad for veer charcter..bt still cant able to connect him...🤔

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Finally....hope this is for real and not another dream. No more dragging this 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Rohan was so thanda even when he was shouting 🙄 didn't feel anything about the scene at all! 

Anyways hope to see some improvement in future, what did he mean badtameezi Karen baithunga,  that guy is gonna turn passive aggressive? 

LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Glad to see Mishti doing the right thing.

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

i'm so happy finally mishti break up with veer

just hope it's not dream

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

wow...mazaa a gya..

finally much awaited breakup scene...hope it is not a dream sequence...waise nhi bhi ho sakta...coz mishti already had a dream about pari saying she is doing wrong.....ek hi episode mein 2 dream sequences...is that even possible? ðŸ˜›

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

wow...mazaa a gya..

finally much awaited breakup scene...hope it is not a dream sequence...waise nhi bhi ho sakta...coz mishti already had a dream about pari saying she is doing wrong.....ek hi episode mein 2 dream sequences...is that even possible? ðŸ˜›

You are right. 

It cannot be a dream.  😇😇😇