Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Personally i love underdog,unloved,heartbroken characters who slowly discover their own self and emerge a much stronger person. Which is why i so much wanted an individual story for Mauli. I would love to see it with Veer also.But everyone keeps saying he is a horrible actor so not sure if he can pull of this kind of story line. If he cant pull it off then writers should given a quick closure to his character.

If his character continues, there won't be an individual story, for Mauli's story, they had to turn Kunal into a monster, they won't do this with Mishti, moreover writers are incapable of writing individual story for male lead and butchered him. They will move to the next triangle but I can't think of anything for that story, Mishti and Ruhaan love each other, triangle is not a thing. 

About this actor, he is a decent one, and he was good in the promo, makers give him clear dialogues

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Tfs. Now I hope veer backs off too with dignity and not torture her when he gets to know about mishaan.

He'll be very badly hurt , as their relationship haa come very far and he was very much in love. But he won't do anything to hurt her or anything, I think. There's no point in making him grey or negative now, as they makers will have to bring the next triangle😆

Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

She already did, the moment she realized that she loves Ruhaan..She confessed Veer just the next day if we go as per this promo

Since there was no scene about Mishti thinking about what to do with Veer or their marriage, I was worried. Really happy she's telling him the truth now. Always wanted this to happen once she realised her feelings for Ruhaan... This honesty is what makes her different from the previous season now... So happy and proud of this character growth and maturity in Mishti. 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Since there was no scene about Mishti thinking about what to do with Veer or their marriage, I was worried. Really happy she's telling him the truth now. Always wanted this to happen once she realised her feelings for Ruhaan... This honesty is what makes her different from the previous season now... So happy and proud of this character growth and maturity in Mishti. 

But there was a monologue right."I can't marry Veer coz can't make him happy when I myself not happy in this relation"

Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

But there was a monologue right."I can't marry Veer coz can't make him happy when I myself not happy in this relation"

Yeah, but apart from that, there was no clear indication of her thought process na.... Either ways I'm very happy now. 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, but apart from that, there was no clear indication of her thought process na.... Either ways I'm very happy now. 

She thought about Veer and her relationship with him but from the next moment Ruhaan started avoiding her..So her worry for Ruhaan dominated that feeling..Wo bhi bas ek hi din ke liye hain..As per promo this is the next day she came back from Jungle

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Much needed  promo at right time. Mishti as we expected will come clean in front of him. Veers reaction seemed appropriate. I seriously wish this is not a dream sequence 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Personally i love underdog,unloved,heartbroken characters who slowly discover their own self and emerge a much stronger person. Which is why i so much wanted an individual story for Mauli. I would love to see it with Veer also.But everyone keeps saying he is a horrible actor so not sure if he can pull of this kind of story line. If he cant pull it off then writers should given a quick closure to his character.

I doubt it. This is not Veer s story and he won’t be able to pull it off. It’s supposed to be Mishti and Pari s story. He will not be so heartbroken as well.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

He'll be very badly hurt , as their relationship haa come very far and he was very much in love. But he won't do anything to hurt her or anything, I think. There's no point in making him grey or negative now, as they makers will have to bring the next triangle😆

he is very hurt i felt bad for him for the 1st time and i agree he wont do anything to hurt her.

Sanam_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg finally!! Yay... I am out since morning so I haven’t watched yet. Did she tell abt Ruhan too? I think this will be aired on Tuesday?