Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Akki has proved the point of Aamir and SRK right by attaining Canadian citizenship..

he can't stand intolerance and he doesn't feel safe here...obviously he won't say that openly kyunki acting ki dukaan solid chal rahi hai..

the day he retires he'll pack his bags and fly to Canada...with his family aur sabko thenga dikhake jayega...baad mein kuch bhi keh lo he won't bother

karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The issue is not being a Canadian citizen he can work in India or not. There are many people in bollywood and other industries who are working on work-visa.

Thing is he was not a born Canadian citizen, he was  Indian citizen and gave up his Indian citizenship to get the Canadian. If he has made that conscious decision then he must own it, why is he hiding that or running away from that.

Imagine the same being done by any of the khans , the forum would have made them anti-national and there would have been protest outside their homes by now.

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

jo hai woh batao na yaar, kyu phat rahi hai itni...

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

that was very immature behavior from Akshay......... ofcourse people look up to him and want to know if he votes or not..

What will he say ?? That I give Gyan and earn crores on my 'deshbhakti' naara but I n Not an Indian. I REFUSED to be called an Indian. All his Desh Prem is to earn bucks. 

Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Too_Much

jo hai woh batao na yaar, kyu phat rahi hai itni...

I salute the guy for asking this question on his face. And I m sure Miss not so funny bones will give a Lonnnnng lecture on Patriotism bla bla. Let's c what this Videshi couple has to say about their Desh bhakti

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Insert *Teri bhi phati na* gif

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guguminti

What will he say ?? That I give Gyan and earn crores on my 'deshbhakti' naara but I n Not an Indian. I REFUSED to be called an Indian. All his Desh Prem is to earn bucks. 

Which of his movies do that? (Genuine question)

Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Why people are so concerned about Akshay being a Canadian citizen or not and what's the harm in working in India when he is paying his taxes. He may be a Canadian citizen but that doesn't mean he cannot  work in patriotic movies or needs to explain to the media why he can't vote. He may be lying because people are so judgmental if someone gives up their citizenship. It's as if they have no right to live and work in a country. It's the same like people asking others who are critical about the country to leave the country.

Cuz Him always showing as a Deshbhakt and Cashing HUGE BUCKS on this Fake Propaganda. No one cares about Alia's citizenship even though she has most haters beside Deepika in this forum cuz atleast these Ppl doesn't pretends to be someone jo Desh k liy Jaan dedega but Tax Kahi aur de ata h.

Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Which of his movies do that? (Genuine question)

Every movie n every add since few years apart from the comedy ones. You may see his quotes of promotions too

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Cuz Him always showing as a Deshbhakt and Cashing HUGE BUCKS on this Fake Propaganda. No one cares about Alia's citizenship even though she has most haters beside Deepika in this forum cuz atleast these Ppl doesn't pretends to be someone jo Desh k liy Jaan dedega but Tax Kahi aur de ata h.

Not true... Alia and her Mom are very upset that they’re not able to vote in India... So don’t tell me they’re not Deshbhakts 😉

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6GqoDlq-wE

And AK must pay some taxes (actually a lot) in India, he lives and works here