Shaheen Bhatt Interview With Rajeev Masand I Depression I Alia Bhatt I

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Shaheen Bhatt Interview With Rajeev Masand I Depression I Alia Bhatt I Mahesh Bhatt.

https://youtu.be/URfwo7CEisw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I have always liked her very relatable! And her hair is goals!!

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She's prettier than Alia. So much more down to earth and likeable

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That was a good interview. I felt that maybe Masand tried to take it in the direction of Alia and movies a couple of times but Shaheen remained focused.

She’s very articulate and smart. Seems very soft spoken for a Bhatt specially.

I haven’t read her book but I’m very interested now. Masand talked about a childhood incident where Shaheen and Alia went to one of Pooja’s photoshoots and I guess they were posing with her and after a bit the photographer asks Shaheen to step aside because Pooja and Alia were more similar being more fair and whatnot. The photographer was a jerk for doing that, but why didn’t Pooja, as her adult sister, raise any hell?   The impression I got from the way Masand described it is that Pooja continued posing with Alia.

GumGum thumbnail

See she was  a neglected kid. Still gets neglected by the family, esp. the mom, on social media/with media.

sania349 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

shes better than her sis

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

See she was  a neglected kid. Still gets neglected by the family, esp. the mom, on social media/with media.

Thats really sad. Why do they treat her differently.. Is it because of her looks. Soni is always praising Alia on social media
sania349 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

Thats really sad. Why is that? Why do they treat her differently.. Is it because of her looks.

I dont think she was neglected in that sense. but she definitely felt insecure and less pretty because of her color and what not. If you have a family who makes you feel that way, than thats a problem. shaheen is prettier than alia i feel. besides point, and theres a huge personality difference b/w the two girls..obv alia is more full of herself and self absorbed for a reason, part of it is how your family treats you and keeps on praising you. no wonder she is still like that today, while shaheen is way more down to earth.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

Thats really sad. Why do they treat her differently.. Is it because of her looks. Soni is always praising Alia on social media

From my observations Soni started paying extra attention to Alia after she started her thing with Ranbir.As for Shaheen, I don’t know. Neena Gupta recently said in an interview that she told her daughter she doesn’t have the right look or color to become a mainstream artist in Bollywood. Neena is one of Soni’s life long friends. According to the story from this interview it seems like Pooja didn’t stand up for Shaheen when a photographer basically told her she’s not pretty enough. What’s really ironic is the Bhatts would be the first to stand up against these kind of mistreatments and discriminatory attitudes on social media. But seems like their real life practices are a bit different. Hopefully these examples are the exception to what really goes on though.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

loved the interview

but seriously? are we judging soni as a mother based on social media..do we even know 1% of what they are like in real life..stop judging people esp mothers..we never know how good or bad or discriminating she has been as a mother and it is ruthless and grossly judgemental to assume that based on social media