Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sania349 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

loved the interview

but seriously? are we judging soni as a mother based on social media..do we even know 1% of what they are like in real life..stop judging people esp mothers..we never know how good or bad or discriminating she has been as a mother and it is ruthless and grossly judgemental to assume that based on social media

yes true.its hard to tell. and we don't know for sure. also people with depression sometimes usually have the victim mindset where if they have a negative self image, any action that supports their thoughts will lead to further depression. so the photographer thing could have enhanced her negative self image. lots of kids are loved if they have dark skin, its society and media that gives them this idea of being less pretty unfortunately. one being Bollywood itself.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow i like her. She is adorable. Seems intelligent. She is fair looking. Her smile is wonderful.  Her skin is super beautiful. Alia is no where near to her. Her too much white doesn't look good.

Agree with her. Even i didn't get when Deepika said she is brave enuf to open up about it. She is much better source to know wat is exactly depression.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sania349

yes true.its hard to tell. and we don't know for sure. also people with depression sometimes usually have the victim mindset where if they have a negative self image, any action that supports their thoughts will lead to further depression. so the photographer thing could have enhanced her negative self image. lots of kids are loved if they have dark skin, its society and media that gives them this idea of being less pretty unfortunately. one being Bollywood itself.

Does she have dark skin? This is not even remotely brown! She is just not super white.Hers is skin colour and it is looking goodon her.
sania349 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Does she have dark skin? This is not even remotely brown! She is just not super white.Hers is skin colour and it is looking goodon her.

no but in comparison to her family, she may feel like thatshe looks great to me, fair does not mean pretty