Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hlo guys.... Today am with back new update....please live ur precious comment and like if u guys like it. And thanks for ur comments and likes on previous post..... 

Please ignore grammatical mistakes... 

Part3... 

Raman said irritatedly: apna hi delh rha hu.... 

Saying so he left from there towards his room cursing her under his breath. After half an hour ishita entered her room only to saw Raman was sleeping in sitting position on bed keeping his head on headrest with cute pout. She smiled and sat beside him she thought while caressing his hair 

Ishita(st): "awww......mera ravan kumaar.....how cute he is looking.... Ruhi se bhi jyada....how stubborn he is.....he will do everything just make his wish grantend, he should understand my situation also. But he is also not wrong....she was in own world when ruhi entered into the room calling her

Ruhi:ishimaa!....ishimaaa.. 

Hearing ruhi ishita turned to her and shushed her and spoke meekly 

Ishita: ruhi..... Papa so rhe hain....dheere bolo beta... 

Ruhi:oh...sorry sorry.....ishima that sharvu is teasing me.... Please u come naa... 

She said with crying face. Ishita made her sit on her lap and spoke while caressing her face. 

Ishita: what happened to my betu.... What he said to u.... 

Ruhi while playing with ishita's hair: he said he won't allow me to play with his baby sister. I said that she is my sister also then he said u should go to your mumma papa and ask them for a baby.

Saying so she started crying. Seeing her ishita's eyes got teary she spoke consoling her. 

Ishita: no Betu.....don't cry my baby, i m sorry baby.... I couldn't fulfill ur wish. apni ishima ko maaf krdo... She said while holding her ears. 

Ruhi: ishima.... Aap mat cry cry kro mujhe pta hai apko baby nahi ho skta.... Or mujhe uss sharvu ki baby sister ke sath khelna bhi nahi ...mai nhi kehelungi jab vo ayegi... But please aap ro mat... She said wiping ishita's tears. Seeing her love ishita hugged her tight and spoke 

Ishita: mera baby.... Kitna bda ho gya.... Vese ek baat bolu....mujhe toh baby chahiye hi nahi kyuki mere pass toh mera baby hai.... 

She said tickling her, ruhi giggles feeling ishita's fingers on her stomach and spoke while laughing 

Ruhi: bas ishiamaa... Bas.... 

Ishita: ok ok... Ab aap jao khelo fir thodi der mein home work bhi krna hai.... Thik hai... 

Ruhi: ok ishima... Bye... 

Ruhi went after giving a quick peck on her cheek. Ishita touched her cheek where ruhi pecked and got up and went towards window and thought to herself. 

Ishita(st): how lucky i m....how understanding my daughter is.....how bad i m, I couldn't even fulfil her one wish....

Thinking so a tear fall from her eyes which raman caught up and back hugged her tightly. He asked pulling her more closer.

Raman: what happened..... Ruhi ki baaton se upset ho gyi madrasan...

Ishita leaning back on him : raman!... Kitni buri maa hu na mai.... Apni beti ki ek wish tk puri nahi kr skti u know what sometimes i feel that i m not worthy for you two...

She was saying when Raman kept his finger on her lips and spoke nuzzling her neck. 

Raman: who told you that you are not worthy for us....in fact we r lucky to have you in our life. He turned her and spoke looking into her eyes 

Raman: u know what ishita.... Jb tum nahi thi meri life mein, jb shagun mujhe chod ke chali gyi thi tb mera trust hi uth gya tha pyaar se.... Tumne toh dekha hi hoga ki kese apni beti se bhi pyaar se baat nahi karta tha mai.... Fir tum ayi meri dark life mein sunshine bunke.... U taught me how to live life with full of love , u taught me the meaning of love and life.....or ruhi toh pehle hi tumse pyaar karti thi fir dheere dheere i have also fallen in love with you Don't know how but now I love you ishita.... I will always love you chahe kuch ho jaye mai or ruhi tumhara sath kabhi nahi chodegein .... 

Hearing him ishita eyes filled with joy tears. she hugged him tightly and spoke while sobbing 

Ishita: I love you too raman.....don't know what i had done that i got u two in my life as my love.... I love you.... 

after some time they broke the hug. Raman spoke smirking naughtily 

Raman: vese tumne acha nahi kiya ruhi ko jhoot bolkar.... tumhe pta hai na.... Hum ruhi ki wish puri kar sakte hain agar tum chao toh.....he said pulling her towards himself hearing him ishita smiled blushingly and spoke just to suppress her blush. 

Ishita while wriggling: apko bas moka chahiye na mujhe tease krne ka....abhi chodo mujhe Niche jana hai kaam hai....

Raman: acha ji kaam hai abhi khade khade tesuae bha rhi thi tb kaam kahaan gya tumhara.... Vese mai tumse abhi bhi gussa hu smjhi.... 

He said making gloomy face. Seeing him ishita giggle and spoke 

Ishita: acha ji... Aap naraz ho..toh pakad ke kyu rakha hai mujhe jane do naa.... She said wriggling in his hold 

Raman: ok... Now enough of you ishita....u want me to stay away from you naa...ok tumne meri wish puri nahi krni mat kro...but i will fulfill your wish... Now onwards i will stay away from u, won't give any attention jao ab... 

Ishita: Raman... Esa nahi hai... Its just... 

Raman cut her off in middle and spoke frustrated : now stop it yaar.... Mene kha na ab mai tbhi tumhe touch krunga jb tum khud comfortable hogi or mere pass ayogi ....

Saying so he left her in room itself while smirking victoriously on himself. Ishita called him from behind but he left her. He came in hall and thought to himself 

Raman(st): ab dekhte hain madrasan mujhe woo ke liye kya krti hai.... 

Ishita also came into the hall saw him talking with Mr. Bhalla. She went to kitchen when mrs. Bhalla asked her to prepare tea for everyone. She prepared tea and served them. All were having their tea. Rinki asked to all

Rinki: Bhabhi... Bhai... Mamma papa mene ek choreographer ko bulya hsi vo hme dance sikhyega simmi di ki engagement ke liye.... So aap sb apna apna song select krlo thik hai vo ane hi vala hai.... 

Raman: rinki mujhse ni hoga yeh dance vance... Tum sb aona dekh lo... 

Mrs.bhalla: oyee khote.... Agar tu dance nhi krga toh ishita kiske sath dance kregi.... 

Raman while looking at ishita: mujhe kya pta usi se puchoo... Pr mai nhi krne wala dance.... 

Rinki: bhai please naa... Maan jao naa..... 

Ishita: raman!.....kya hua apko kyu nhi krna dance... 

Raman: bs meri marzi.... 

Romi while giggling: lgta hai bhai ko darr lgta hai ki kahi bhabhi unse acha dance kiya toh unki toh bezti ho zayegi na.... Because we all know that bhabhi is salsa champion... 

Raman glared him and spoke: thapad marne mein mai champion hu beta.... Ab jaldi bol kis gaal pr khana ha.... 

Romi: aree... Bhai mai toh bs mazak kr rha tha... 

Ishita: vese romi... Tum bilkul thik bol rhe the... Tumhare bhai haar se dartein hai... Unhe darr lgta hai... Ki kahin vo mere sath dance mai har na jaye... 

Saying so she winked at rinki and giggle 

Rinki: is that so bhai... Tb toh apko dikhana hi padega ki aap sb chiz mein mahir ho.... 

Mrs. Bhalla: haan kyu nahi ab mera puttar itna bda ceo ese hi thodi bn gya... Mera puttar dance krega haina... Puttar

She said while caressing Raman's hair lovingly. 

Raman: mujhe sb pta hai ki tum log yeh sb kyu bol rhe ho ....pr mai tumhari baton mein nahi ane wala...mai dance nahi kruga.... 

Ishita: dekha romi rinki... Tumhare bhai mein hai hi nahi itni himmat.... 

Romi: bhai dekho....ab toh apko apna jalwa dikhana hi hoga....haan krdi na bhai please please.... 

Raman: ok ok.... Ab tum sb itna keh rhw ho toh thik hai vrna mujhe koi shok nhi hai iss moti madrassan ke sath dance krne ka.... 

Rinki:ok ok... Ab bhai mann gye hai toh sb apne apne gane choose krlo... Or mujhe bta do... 

Romi: mein toh high heels song pr dance krunga.... 

Rinki: mai bhi romi bahi ke sath dance krungi kyuki mera toh koi oarynee nahi hai.... Hmara dono ka high heels....or mma papa ka London thumkda song.... Bhabhi aap btao apna.... Or please aap log koi romantic number lena... Ok.. 

Ishita: haan... Hum na... 

Mean while Raman popped up in conversation and spoke 

Raman: tum hi ho.... 

Ishita: haan tum hi ho song pr dance krenge.... 

Rinki: waah bahi kya choice hai... Chlo thik hai... Mai choreographer ko phone krke puchti hu ki kb tk aa rha hai... Ok... 

At dance rehearsal all had already rehearsaled their performance only ishra were left .

Cho: sir apko maam ki waist per hath rakna hai or maam aap sir ke shoulders pr... Phir rhythm ke sath sway krna hai...

Raman and ishita did the same. Then choreographer asked them to come close. Raman pulled her towards him by her waist, ishita landed on his hard chest. They were lost in each other eyesHe squeezed her waist a little bit more, ishita closed her eyes feeling immense pleasure by his touch. Raman was staring her intently and was caressing her waist slowly and She was blushing hard under his gaze. Raman twirled her and pulled her back with jerk and back hugged her tightly. They were dancing sensuously on the song. Vandu and bala and mihika also came there to see their rehearsal. Vandu's mouth was wide open seeing their sensual dance. When song ended all clapped for them vandu and mihiku was hooting teasingly for ishra. While ishita was blushing like hell and was looking downward to avoiding the teasing which was coming in her way. 

Vandu came forward and hugged her tight: ishu....wow... Ishu u two were looking too good while dancing.... 

Mihika: not only good akka.... But they were dancing sensuously.... Wow ishu akka... When you became so bold haan 

She asked ishita while nudging her. Ishita was smiling and blushing. 

Ishita: esa kuch nahi hai vo toh choreograph esa hi hua hai song toh isliye..... 

Mihika called raman and spoke: kya jiju....esa dance please bachon ke samne mat krna.... 

Raman confusingly: why... Itna khraaab tha kya.... 

Bala also joined them and spoke: aree.. Yaar agar esa dance adults ke liye thik hai bachon ke samne kroge toh unpar bura asar hoga na... He said winking at Raman..... 

Hearing bala all started laughing meanwhile Raman said 

Raman sighed softly and spoke: ab irne handsome and sexy bande ke sath dance koi dance krga toh dance sensuous toh hoga hi na... 

Ishita: huh... Handsome kon handsome.... Mujhe toh koi nahi dikh rha sivaye jiju ke... 

Mihika: oh please akka.... Raman jiju hain handsome... Mujhe pta hai aap esa kyu bol rhe ho raki apke pati pr koi doore na dale... 

Raman: areee... Mihika tum bhi kise bol rhi ho... Bander kya jane adrak ka swad...

Hearing Raman ishita opened her mouth in o shape and spoke angrily: aap mujhe bander kha.... 

Raman: nahi..... Nahi mene kb kha vo tum pehle se hi ho...all started laughing 

Ishita angrily glared him: raman u.... U r so bad.... I don't want to talk to you... And i don't want to dance with she stormed out from there cursing raman. 

She entered her room and spoke to herself: huh...yeh ravan kumaar bhi naa... Every time he make fun of me... Or ek mai hu... Jo soch rhi thi ki unhe mnaungi.... Ab nahi ab mai nahi manugi unhe.... Vo mnane layek hai hi nahi.... Mai nhi mnaugi unhe ab.... 

While Raman was laughing inwardly seeing her in angry mode and thought to himself 

Raman(st): hayee....madrassan apne angry mode mein kitni hot lagti hai... I feel like eating her raw.... 

Ishita sensed someone's pessence in room and turned only to see Raman standing on the door leaning on the wall. 

Ishita again made an angry face and spoke: ab kyu aye ho.....

Raman spoke meekly to himself : yaar madrassan ka para toh jyada highi hai.... Lgta hai ab tujhe hi usse manna pdega vrna vo tujhe khud chune tak nhi degi.... Ja beta ja mna le... Esi brahmchari jindi se chutkara pana hai to woo her.

Ps: please do comment and like if u people liked it. 

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg what update just love it please update soon next part 😍

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Entertainment se bhara update 

Sukhvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishradivanfan

Omg what update just love it please update soon next part 😍

Thanks you 

Sukhvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadiay

Entertainment se bhara update 

Thanks dear 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishita was admiring raman Ishru scene was nice and emotional ishita was sad as she cant fulfill ruhis wish loved ishra talk raman is nautanki ishra dance was awesome vandu and mihika were teasing ishra raman teased ishita she got angry raman was enjoying ramans pov was cute

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Sukhvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divz9769

Superb update

Ishita was admiring raman Ishru scene was nice and emotional ishita was sad as she cant fulfill ruhis wish loved ishra talk raman is nautanki ishra dance was awesome vandu and mihika were teasing ishra raman teased ishita she got angry raman was enjoying ramans pov was cute

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Thank you 

Sukhvi thumbnail
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for late reply dear 

Awesome os it was 

Three parts was just amazing 

I always love romantic and naughty raman so much 

Whatever it is ishu has to give some time for raman 

Loved his reverse psychology 

Ishu is so cute in anger and possessive towards raman 

He is so cute while sleeping ishu admired him was lovely 

Ishru part was too emotional 

Ishu is more lucky to be with ruman whom their life only depends on her forever and they will be always with her ever and forever 

Dance part make me to remember our ishra salsa dance practice  on show 

I loved it totally dear 

Update soon please 

Sukhvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: maduragymhasium

Sorry for late reply dear 

Awesome os it was 

Three parts was just amazing 

I always love romantic and naughty raman so much 

Whatever it is ishu has to give some time for raman 

Loved his reverse psychology 

Ishu is so cute in anger and possessive towards raman 

He is so cute while sleeping ishu admired him was lovely 

Ishru part was too emotional 

Ishu is more lucky to be with ruman whom their life only depends on her forever and they will be always with her ever and forever 

Dance part make me to remember our ishra salsa dance practice  on show 

I loved it totally dear 

Update soon please 

Thank you