New SS....I Want You..... Last Part ......13/8.

Posted: 4 years ago

I want you.....

I picked up the scene where raman was trying hard get some lone time with ishita in simmi and subbu's engagement . It start from next morning after cupboard scene.

Ishita was making guest list when Raman came inside room. He saw her, her back was facing and seeing her back he felt strong urge to touch and taste her back, her back was facing her. She had worn a saree with single hook. Her hair was tied in messy bun. Seeing her He gulped his saliva down. He slowly went towards her and back hugged her. Ishita was startled with his sudden act after a second she realised his touch and spoke while continuing her work

Ishita: raman...what is this....drra diya na...

Raman Traced her arm length with his hands slowly and spoke pecking her nape

Raman: darr gyi tu madrassan.... He said clutching her hands...

Ishita shrugged of his hand and spoke while writing : please raman don't disturb me now... Let me do my work...

Raman pulled her towards himself while hugging from back and spoke tracing her waist line slowly with his hands: what about me.... Who will do my work...

Ishita: which work raman..... Please ask from someone else... I m busy now.... She said getting out of his hold.

Raman (confused): what! ....r u serious madrassan... Mujhe apna yeh kaam kisi or se karwana chaiye....

Ishita: kyu esa kya kaam hai jo koi or nhi kr skta....

Raman seeing her busy got furious as she wasn't paying attention on him since the time he came from America. He snatched her diary and throw it on couch and pulled her towards himself. She landed on his chest and, Raman clutched her waist tightly and spoke tracing her face

Raman: do u want to know ....ki mai kis kaam ki baat kr rha hu....i want to love u ishita... I want to complete our relationship with our love....u must be thinking that i m getting desperate for doing it.... But i can't help it....i want u ishita....

Ishita was overwhelmed with his confession and she can see the sincerity in his eyes. But she couldn't do anything as it was the marriage house and so many guest is about to come and alot of preparations is also pending moreover all the responsibilities were over her as she was DIL of the bhalla house. Even She wants the same thing but alas she couldn't fullfill his wish. She cupped his face amd spoke

Ishita: raman i know.... But right now i can't fullfill ur demand....apko toh pta hai naa...

Raman while caressing her lips: i don't know anything.....tujhe sbki fikar hai meri nhi....u love ruhi naa.... Don't u want to full fill her wish....

Ishita looked down blushing furiously and spoke: rammmman..... I told you naa..abhi nhi ho skta please try to understand.....

Raman cupped her face and brought it near his : kyu madrassan.... Humari beti ko uska bhai ya behn chahiye choti.... Ab hume uski yeh wish toh pra krna pdega....

Ishita was about to speak something when he put his finger on her lips. Raman kissed her hand and about to kiss her when she pushed him. Raman got shocked and spoke in sheer irritation

Raman: what the hell yaar.... Why did u push me

Ishita: ramman.... Door is open...koi aa jayega... Toh kya sochega

Raman: so what.....i m loving my wife not others wife...

Ishita: toh kya aap door open krke krenge pyaar.....ruhi aa gyi toh....

Raman getting irritated: toh door close krke aayu... Or yaa fir tum chahti hi nhi ho.... Hmesha mujhe door bhejti rehti ho.....

Ishita: raman yeh kya bakwass hai....mai apko khud se door kr rhi hu....for your kind information esa nhi hai....abhi mujhe boht kaam hai mai jaa rhi hu... Apke jesi free nhi hu mai...

Raman: acha ji ab mai tumhe free lgta hu.... Tumhare age piche ghum rha hu isliye bol rhi ho esa na... Jao mai bhi ab tumhe nhi puchunga ....boht kaam hai na tumhe... Jao apna kaam krlo....jao kya pta khin kisi ne phul lgya hoga ya nhi ...joa ab

Ishita tried to touch him but He shrugged off her hand seeing this ishita giggle seeing his antics and spoke

Ishita: aww.....mere romantic kumar suddenly ravan kumar ke mode mein aa gye...Raman please smjho naa... Acha ab jesa aap bologe mai vesa hi krungi ok...

Raman getting excited: pkka... acha chlo thik hai abhi ke liye maaf kiya.....aaj raat ko tyaar rehana ok....

Ishita: no raman ese kese aaj raat ko... No aaj nhi ho skta please....

Raman pulled her towards himself and back hugged her: arre tum toh ese bol rhi ho jese.... Tumhe boht bdi jung ladni hai....don't worry i will handle all as i m the one who have to do all hard work

Ishita opened her eyes wide hearing him. She elbowed him and spoke wriggling: how shameless u r raman.... Beshramo jesi batein mat kro....

Raman tightened his hold on her and spoke pulling her: beshrami abhi dekhi kahaan hai madrassan tune....agar mai apni beshrami pe aa gya na toh tu hi....

Ishita didn't let him complete and spoke getting out of his hold: bs raman abhi boht ho gya apka abhi mai jaa rhi hu....i have alot of work ...

Raman: sochle madrassan mai apni beshrami sbke samne bhi dikha skta hu....

Ishita while going out : dekhle ge...

Ps: its only half part.... Please tell me how it is with your comments and likes.... Next half part will be depend on your response.....and one more request...its my first OS please ignore mistakes...

Edited by Sukhvi - 4 years ago
Originally posted by Sukhvi

I want you.....

I picked up the scene where raman was trying hard get some lone time with ishita in simmi and subbu's engagement . It start from next morning after cupboard scene.

Ishita was making guest list when Raman came inside room. He saw her, her back was facing and seeing her back he felt strong urge to touch and taste her back, her back was facing her. She had worn a saree with single hook. Her hair was tied in messy bun. Seeing her He gulped his saliva down. He slowly went towards her and back hugged her. Ishita was startled with his sudden act after a second she realised his touch and spoke while continuing her work

Ishita: raman...what is this....drra diya na...

Raman Traced her arm length with his hands slowly and spoke pecking her nape

Raman: darr gyi tu madrassan.... He said clutching her hands...

Ishita shrugged of his hand and spoke while writing : please raman don't disturb me now... Let me do my work...

Raman pulled her towards himself while hugging from back and spoke tracing her waist line slowly with his hands: what about me.... Who will do my work...

Ishita: which work raman..... Please ask from someone else... I m busy now.... She said getting out of his hold.

Raman (confused): what! ....r u serious madrassan... Mujhe apna yeh kaam kisi or se karwana chaiye....

Ishita: kyu esa kya kaam hai jo koi or nhi kr skta....

Raman seeing her busy got furious as she wasn't paying attention on him since the time he came from America. He snatched her diary and throw it on couch and pulled her towards himself. She landed on his chest and, Raman clutched her waist tightly and spoke tracing her face

Raman: do u want to know ....ki mai kis kaam ki baat kr rha hu....i want to love u ishita... I want to complete our relationship with our love....u must be thinking that i m getting desperate for doing it.... But i can't help it....i want u ishita....

Ishita was overwhelmed with his confession and she can see the sincerity in his eyes. But she couldn't do anything as it was the marriage house and so many guest is about to come and alot of preparations is also pending moreover all the responsibilities were over her as she was DIL of the bhalla house. Even She wants the same thing but alas she couldn't fullfill his wish. She cupped his face amd spoke

Ishita: raman i know.... But right now i can't fullfill ur demand....apko toh pta hai naa...

Raman while caressing her lips: i don't know anything.....tujhe sbki fikar hai meri nhi....u love ruhi naa.... Don't u want to full fill her wish....

Ishita looked down blushing furiously and spoke: rammmman..... I told you naa..abhi nhi ho skta please try to understand.....

Raman cupped her face and brought it near his : kyu madrassan.... Humari beti ko uska bhai ya behn chahiye choti.... Ab hume uski yeh wish toh pra krna pdega....

Ishita was about to speak something when he put his finger on her lips. Raman kissed her hand and about to kiss her when she pushed him. Raman got shocked and spoke in sheer irritation

Raman: what the hell yaar.... Why did u push me

Ishita: ramman.... Door is open...koi aa jayega... Toh kya sochega

Raman: so what.....i m loving my wife not others wife...

Ishita: toh kya aap door open krke krenge pyaar.....ruhi aa gyi toh....

Raman getting irritated: toh door close krke aayu... Or yaa fir tum chahti hi nhi ho.... Hmesha mujhe door bhejti rehti ho.....

Ishita: raman yeh kya bakwass hai....mai apko khud se door kr rhi hu....for your kind information esa nhi hai....abhi mujhe boht kaam hai mai jaa rhi hu... Apke jesi free nhi hu mai...

Raman: acha ji ab mai tumhe free lgta hu.... Tumhare age piche ghum rha hu isliye bol rhi ho esa na... Jao mai bhi ab tumhe nhi puchunga ....boht kaam hai na tumhe... Jao apna kaam krlo....jao kya pta khin kisi ne phul lgya hoga ya nhi ...joa ab

Ishita tried to touch him but He shrugged off her hand seeing this ishita giggle seeing his antics and spoke

Ishita: aww.....mere romantic kumar suddenly ravan kumar ke mode mein aa gye...Raman please smjho naa... Acha ab jesa aap bologe mai vesa hi krungi ok...

Raman getting excited: pkka... acha chlo thik hai abhi ke liye maaf kiya.....aaj raat ko tyaar rehana ok....

Ishita: no raman ese kese aaj raat ko... No aaj nhi ho skta please....

Raman pulled her towards himself and back hugged her: arre tum toh ese bol rhi ho jese.... Tumhe boht bdi jung ladni hai....don't worry i will handle all as i m the one who have to do all hard work

Ishita opened her eyes wide hearing him. She elbowed him and spoke wriggling: how shameless u r raman.... Beshramo jesi batein mat kro....

Raman tightened his hold on her and spoke pulling her: beshrami abhi dekhi kahaan hai madrassan tune....agar mai apni beshrami pe aa gya na toh tu hi....

Ishita didn't let him complete and spoke getting out of his hold: bs raman abhi boht ho gya apka abhi mai jaa rhi hu....i have alot of work ...

Raman: sochle madrassan mai apni beshrami sbke samne bhi dikha skta hu....

Ishita while going out : dekhle ge...

Ps: its only half part.... Please tell me how it is with your comments and likes.... Next half part will be depend on your response.....and one more request...its my first OS please ignore mistakes...

Very amazingThanks for the story

Wow lovely part

Poor Raman is not getting enough of his wife, and she is ignoring, give some lovely nokjok part ... Give a quick update..... Love it.....

After long time one os in this topic

Beautiful update

Pls continue with this is and ur writing on ishra

Nice update enjoyed reading pls continue soon eagerly waiting

Super awesome story

Update next part soon

-TWINKLE

Please continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š