Originally posted by: subhashree126

Very amazingThanks for the story

Thank you subhashree... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 2....

Ishita: dekh lege.. 

Saying so she went out leaving him behind in their room. 

Raman(st): oh toh madrassan mujhe underestimate kr rhi hai.... Koi baat nhi beta.... Now i will show u how much beshraam i m.... 

Thinking so he also went out of the room. He saw ishita was sitting in hall with all her ladies gang. He thought something and goes to them. He halted at his place when he heard their conversation ,mihika was talking to ishita about raman as how romantic and handsome he is 

Mihika: bs bs akka apna face toh dekhlo.... Kitna blush kr rha hai jiju ke naam se.... 

Ishita while blushing hard: ho gya tumhara..... Ravan kumar tumhe handsome lagte hain....

Vandu(teasingly): mihiku!.... Ishu jaan bujh kr keh rhi hai.... She doesn't want anyone to eye on him.... Vese ishu.... U r so lucky yaar ab bala ko hi dekh lo....koi romantic bone hi nhi usme...she said making dirty face 

Simmi: or kya mera bhai hai hi esa.... Dekh nhi kl usne ishita se i love you bulvaya tha vo bhi cupboard mein.... 

Hearing simmi all started laughing hard, while ishita was blushing hard. On the other hand raman was smirking and smiling over her plight. Mihika noticed raman and called him also to join them. He sat beside ishita and winked over her sneakily,ishita was downcasted her eyes blushingly and spoke just to divert the topic 

Ishita: aaj office nhi jana kya.... 

Raman: nhi aaj mene chutti li thi boht jruri kaam ke liye...

Mihika: what kaam jiju.... Tell me may be i can help u....

Hearing her raman spoke in ishita's ear meekly 

Raman: kya kehti ho madrassan lelu help mihika se....

Ishita quirking her eyebrows: which work... 

Raman: our first night plan.... Saying so he smirked and winked her 

Ishita glared him angrily and spoke mihika tujhe mihir se milne nhi jana tha kya.... 

Mihika: oh.... I forgot... Thanks akka for reminding me... Byee jiju aap ishu akka se help le lena.... I have to go sorry haan.... 

Ishita with fake smile: ya ya mihiku i will help him..... U go byee... 

Saying so she turned to raman and asked him to come with her as she has to talk with him.

Raman(st): wah raman beta.....madrassan ko jealous kr diya.... Lgta hai madrassan ko smjh aa gya hai... Chl pehle ja kr toh dekh esa kya baat krni hai usse... 

He went behind her only to see her in all angry mode. She was cursing him under her breath. Seeing her face raman giggle and went to her after closing the door. Hearing some sounds ishita turned to him only to saw him smirking victoriously seeing him her blood boiled. She spoke getting angry 

Ishita: vo sb kya tha Raman.... Kya kya... Kya keh rhe the aap mihika se.... 

Raman quirking his eyebrows: what.... Vo hi... 

Ishita didn't let him complete his sentence and spoke coming closer to him : i don't know anything else pr ek baat apne dimaag mein daal lijiye.... U r only mine... Only mine 

Raman clutched her hand and spoke naughtily: toh mene kb kha ki mai tere siva kisi or ka hu.... He pulled her to himself, she landed on his hard chest. He immediately locked her hand on her back with his one hand. Ishita got more angry seeing raman behaviour. She spoke while wriggling 

Ishita: leave me Raman.... She said glaring him 

Raman: nope.... He said huskily while caressing her face 

Ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch but again made a straight face as she doesn't want to show it in front of him she spoke again 

Ishita: ramman... Leave me either.... 

Raman tightened his grip on her and pulled her again and spoke coming closer to her face 

Raman: either...... what will you do my jhansi ki rani.... 

Ishita was feeling weak on her knees with his talks and touches. She said fumblingly

Ishita: i...i will... I will do

Raman started dropping open mouth kisses on her neck line and spoke biting her

Raman: u will... What u will.... 

Ishita hissed in pain and spoke huskily 

Ishita: rammaan.... Please 

Raman: please what ishita.... Saying so he again bite her on her shoulder 

Ishita opened her eyes feeling pain and realised where they were heading she pushed him back and turned to him and spoke 

Ishita: raman.... Please this not right time for it ....

Raman got irritate seeing her behaviour and spoke : what the hell is wrong in this ishita.... I m not getting u... We are husband and wife.... So ..

Ishita cut him in middle and spoke cupping his face lovingly : nothing is wrong Raman.... I know we are husband and wife and u have all right on me... Or should i say only u have rights on me.. But u are being stubborn for it, today is not the right time for it... Please let this engagement happen .....then

Raman furiously: oh please ishita...now enough of your drama ....u r not ready naa...then its ok... U do ur work ....i will do my work on my own way... U just wait and watch... 

Saying so he left from there and ishita thought to herself 

Ishita(st): ayyo murgan.... Ravan kumaar toh gussa ho gya....ab inko manofy krna pdega.... Chlo koi nhi mana lungi mai bs ek baar yeh engagement ho jaye fir manaungi mai apne raman ko apne apne trike se... She smiled on her thoughts and went out to leaving room. 

Raman was sitting on sofa with mihir and romi. They both were talking on something but raman was cursing ishita under his breath he saw her going towards kitchen he thought something and smirked on his thoughts evilly. 

After a while rinki and simmi came to the hall and sat on soffa opposite to raman. 

Simmi: romi tu jaa tujhe papa ji ne niche bulaya hai kisi kaam se... 

Romi: yaar yeh papaji bhi naa.... Bethne hi nahi detebchain se morning se kaam kaam kaam... 

Raman: behn ki engagement hai yaad hai naa. ....ya tu bhi apna farz bhul gya... He said seeing towards ishita..... 

Romi irritatedly: jaa rha hu bhai ab aap mat shuru ho jana.... He went out 

Rinki was selecting the dresses for the engagement she called ishita for help 

Rinki: bhabhi... App bhi ajao naa.... Help kr do hmari.... 

Ishita: aa rhi hu rinki.... 

Raman: aarre... Mujhe bhi dikhao....mai bhi kuch help kr doonga... 

Simmi: haan bhai aap ishita ki dress select krlo mai abji ayi hu..... Ananya ko delh ke... 

Saying so she left and rinki pass the laptop to raman she sat beside him showing some expensive and designer dresses to him. She called out for ishita. Ishita came afyer a while and sat beside raman on otherside. Seeing her raman smirked and spoke to rinki

Raman: rinki tu jake dekh simmi kahan reh gayi...usse bhi bulale fir kr lenge dress select 

Rinki: bhai aap bhabhi ki or apni dekhlo.... Mai simmi di ko delh ke ati hu..... 

Saying so she left from there, only ishita and Raman was left in hall there was noone around them. Seeing the same raman smile evilly. ishita was all busy in seeing dresses for her self when she felt some movement on her back. She thought something got into her saree. But soon she realised that it was none other than raman's hand. She glared him angrily but raman was acting like nothing happened. 

Ishita glaring him: raman... Kya hai yeh sb.... Hath hato... Hum hall mein hai... 

Raman: toh kamre mein toh tum kuch krne deti nhi ho.....toh ese hi sahi....he said all engrossed in laptop 

Ishita was about to say something when rinki came and sat beside raman. Seeing her ishita remains silent. Raman stared moving his hand on her back she feels electric current ran down her spine. She was feeling goosebumps all over her body. She was all red due to embarrassment and  was feeling weak on her knees. she said to raman in his ear. 

Ishita: raman! rinki yahi hai.... Please raman move back your hand... She said with pleading eyes 

Raman: kyu.... Tum kro jo tumhe krna hai.... Mai vo krunga jo mujhe krna hai.... He said roaming his finger on her blouse hooks as if he was trying to open it.... 

Feeling his movement on her back ishita widened her eyes and spoke :raman....khul jayega woh..... 

Raman said meekly only audible to her: toh.... Mai kya kru....or tum kyu red ho rhi ho.... Abhi toh mene shuru hi nhi kiya.... 

Rinki: bhai apne kuch kha.... 

Raman: nhi...rinki yeh dress kesi hai.... 

Rinki: bhabhi se pucho... Unko pehnanna hai.... 

Ishita: nahi mujhe nahi chahiye Koi dress..... mai saree pehnugi.....yeh backless hai 

Raman: tum yehi pehnogi jo mene pasand ki hai....specially tumhare liye.....he spoke pinching on her waist 

Ishita moaned in pain: ouch.... 

Seeing her raman winked at her. Hearing ishita rinki asked

Rinki: kya hua bhabhi....or apke chehre ko kya hua.... Itna laal kyu hai

Raman: haan kya hua ishita.... Chilai kyu.... 

Ishita with fake smile :nothing.... Kuch nahi hua... Rinki tum jao simmi ko bulake lek aao... Ab tk nahi ayi.... 

Rinki: thik hai bhabhi...she said and went leaving them alone 

Ishita tried to get up but raman caught hold on her wrist and pulled her towards himself she landed on his hard chest. He took her in his embrace and her hands were on his chest. They shared beautiful eye lock but soon she realised their position and place. She spoke blushing hard

Ishita: raman.... Hum hall mein hai..... 

Raman: toh.... 

Ishita: toh koi aa jayega..... Koi dekh lega toh kya sochega.... 

Raman tracing her lips : kya sochega.... Room mein toh tum apne nakhre dikhati ho toh tumhara  yeh bechara pati kya kr ... 

Ishita giggle listening his cute complain: bechara kon.... Aap.... 

Raman quirking his eyebrows: tu hans rahi hai madrassan..... Dekh hasna bnd kr vrna tujhe hall mein hi kiss kr dunga... Fir tujhe sbki teasing face krni padegi

Ishita:cheee....raman u r becoming shameless day by day...... aap esa kuch nahi kroge.... 

Raman: mai krunga.... 

Ishita: nahi.... 

Raman: i will do.... Madrassan challenge mat kr mujhe .....punjabi sher hu.... Ek baar agar jhapta mara na.. Toh tujhe bchne ke liye bhaag bhi nhi payegi....

They were talking in same position when they heard simmi and rinkis's coughing sound. They immediately part away. Ishita's cheeks turned beet root red as she was way to embarrassment. Simmi spoke in teasing tone 

Simmi: kya bhai hall mein hi shuru gye... Room hai na aap dono ke pass wahaan ja kr romance shomance kro..... 

Rinki: vese bhabhi manna pdega aap dono ko.... Logo se bhare hue ghar mein aap hall mein romance kr rhe ho apne room ko chod kr... 

Raman: thapad khane hain.... Rinki.... 

Simmi: aree... Its ok bhai hum kuch nhi khenge kisi ko bhi....but u should do ur romance in room only....

Rinki: by the way.... Bhabhi....did u select ur dress or not.... She asked while elbowing her. 

Ishita glared her and spoke getting embarrassed : haan....my dress got done... 

Simmi: haan bhi..... U r done now....now move and if u want to do more romance then please do it in ur room only. 

Rinki: so Bhabhi.... U ready to wear that backless gown.... 

Ishita: nope... I will wear my saree only ....haina raman.... 

Raman: no... U will wear gown.... And its final.... 

Ishita was about to speak when simmi cut her in mid and said: please.... Don't start ur fight again....bhai let her wear what she wants to.... At least She'll be comfortable.

Ishita: now leave it Raman.... Aap apna dekho.... 

Raman said irritatedly: apna hi delh rha hu.... 

Saying so he left from there towards his room cursing her under his breath.

Ps: its enough for the second part...tell me how it is  with ur comment and likes.... Please let me know whether u guys want its further part or not.. .either i will end it in next part. ...forgive me for grammatical errors....

Don't forget to do comment and likes. ...

taahir004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Hello..... Guys

Please let me know whether you want it only an OS or SS.....i will update it according to ur response. please comment ur choice..... As choice is yours....

Os is almost completed..... It just i need to post it on forum and i will post it only after your response...

oh please if possible then turn it into SS

will truly appreciate it 

taahir004 thumbnail

Oh you have also updated part 2 

will read later tonight when I get home 

samisuki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Itโ€™s a good story please give an early update