~~Meri DOST aur Hamari DOSTI ke naam~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Thank you so much GENIEHeartbcz of you I am happily fangirling with emoji's and pics after 3 days.....!!!!!🤗Thank u so much yaar, I LOVE YOUHeart🤗

Combined Fangirling PostCool Thank you everyone who visited,liked & commented on My Temporary Fangirling Thread from two days🤗Dil le lo sabHeart Keep showering your Pyaar for our Pyaare Akshan👍🏼

24/4/19:

An episode where we can witness Jindal Saab truly & genuinely enjoying DOSTI phase with his Wifey😛Was an absolute Treat to watch THIS BADLAAV in him, DIL LE LO epiHeart

Loved how Guddan's acting helped her to impress her Bua Saas👍🏼I am pretty sure Guddan will definitely take Bua's dil with her wala DOSTI wala concept 😛

Loved how Jindal Saab was admiring his dost,His Guddan while adjusting her Saree Pallu☺️He was enjoying her pareshaani and that eyebrow raise while she came with food & pallu fell again looked Awwdorable☺️He is such a tease, I tell you hehehe ROFL

I so loved their short eyelock where she was complaining with her eyes to him for smiling at her mess & him cutely adoring her antics😛When she broke the eyelock, he was kind off upset and searched for the reason following her eyes which was averted to their bua coming towards themWinkSUCH A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT, Hayeee

I just loved how Jindal Saab looked at his Guddan when Bua ji said it's bcz of his good deeds he got a wife like her and he is lucky to have her as his wife😛 I loved how he replied "Ji Bilkul" with a teasing smile when bua ji said Guddan is the Perfect Saas for this houseLOLHe loves to pull Her leg & Watching Jindal Saab's this avatar makes me so happy & contentWhile an irritated wifey excused her presence and left, Jindal Saab's eyes were following her, Ayeee hayeeee😳

Akshan Room scene was A PERFECT EYE CANDY oneHeart The way Guddan was complaining about Saree &  the way Jindal Saab was controlling his hasi while churofying nazar in between was such A DIL JAAN JIGAR Sab le lo moment I want to see Jindal Saab in dhoti since Guddan said that yesterday & him struggling in that & she can smile, TIT FOR TAT😈Hehehe, CV's pls sun lijiye 😳

We got such a beautiful Parallel of Dori tieing yesterday in the form of adjusting Saree pleatsWinkMaine yeh wish likha tha so that I can get Parallel and thank u CV's for fulfilling one more wish🥳I LOVE YOU GUYS DIL LE LO🤗Then she felt so much shyness & was worried about Jindal Saab will watch her like that and asked him to close his eyes and help when he offered his help watching her in tears👍🏼Now she was not at all feeling any kind of awkwardness even Saree's pallu was falling many times & she didn't ask him to close his eyes and helpTheir COMFORT ZONE with e/o increased with this new phase of DOSTI b/w them and I am loving this SLOW & STEADY PROGRESSIONHeart

Such a Classy  shot☺️

I loved how her Saree's pallu was flowing and touching his face, how he catch the pallu & stick that close to his face as if feeling her ehsaas, Ishhhh Such a DIL JAAN JIGAR LE LO Moment ☺️He was smiling throughout while pallu was touching his face😛Such an absolute blissThe way he hold her pallu & asked her to hold with a slight smile was Cute😳 Jindal Saab Maanna padega You know absolutely UNIQUE ways to tie dori & adjust saree pallu..StarImpressive☺️

Loved the way he with atmost care adjusting the pallu with safety pin while she was kind of lost in him and the way he asked through eyes "Kya hua" was Awwdorable 😳Jindal Saab aapne Pallu pe pin lagate lagate half hug de dia Apne Dost Guddan ko Ayee Hayeee.. ☺️TUM HO was so perfectly syncing with Akshan moments atmStar

The way he manofied His Wifey was so sweet😳He loves to do Masak with His dost Awww 😛Khaduspanti se Mastikhor ban gaye Hamare Guddan ke Jindal Saab,THIS BADLAAV is THE BEST🥳

I always adore how Jindal Saab respects Women and their efforts👍🏼SUCH A GEM PERSON he is Every Girl's DREAM HUBBY DIL LE LO Jindal SaabHeart I loved that proud wide smile on his face while saying how bua was praising Guddan & how much he loved that🤗HE APPRECIATED HER ONCE AGAIN👍🏼

There Guddan's expression changed and she so wanted to tell everything to Her Dost, Her Jindal Saab but Yeh Jindal Saab ka phone hamesha galat time pe q bajta hai???? 🤓

Cant wait to see How Guddan is gonna change Bua's concept of Sakkti with Her Dosti one😛Best Wishes Gudiya, Jeet lio Bua's Dil🤗

Special Mention:

Sofa is back on Akshan's room..🤪Idher Akshan ek duje ko sache dil se Pati Patni manne kya lage aur Dadi ne sofe ki entry bhi kara li q ki now she is damm sure ab iska koi kaam nahi, pade pade Akshan ko drool hi karte rahe..ROFL

25/4/19:

Proud of you Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal for being true to your identity & supporting the truth🤗I loved how Guddan gained confidence from HER MENTOR , Her Jindal Saab's words & heared her Dil ki baat, put forward her concept of SAAS-BAHU ristha before bua ji with full confidence....👍🏼

Jindal Saab YOU ARE PYAAR,YOU ARE SETTING BARS HIGH EACH DAY FOR HUBBY GOALS,What a PRECIOUS GEM *Dreaming* 

I loved how Guddan was cribbing before Akshat like an annoyed kid & how cutely he asked why she is angry.... Aww.... 😛The way he tried first to bulavo her by tapping her shoulder then trying to remove her hands from face was AWWDORABLE.....🤗

One more Akshan Mirror Scene - Ayee hayeee.....CV's DIL JAAN JIGAR sab le lio....HeartAnother beautiful Shot

I so so so loved how patiently & how beautifully Akshat samjhofied His confused Wifey what to do👏 He admitted how along with whole world he also thought Guddan cant do anythingThen he also acknowledged that how Guddan changed everyone's perspective including him....StarThe sweet proud smile adoring his lips while admitting the same clearly & loudly says how much HE ADORE GUDDAN & HER PERSONALITY & HAVE FULL FAITH IN HER ABILITIES....Heart

"Tumhara yeh DOST tab bhi tumhare saath tha aur aaj bhi tumhare saath hai"

"Ab tumhein khud ko saabit karna hai ki tumse sab sahi ho paayega"

He promised her His Unconditional Saath as her Dost in every situation.....👍🏼He asked her to go ahead and prove to whole world that Guddan can do everything perfectly. Look at his words yaar....!!!! How Motivational.... Uff, This Man is TOTAL PYAARHeart

*Tum Ho* as usual created magic while Akshan shared a beautiful eyelock....☺️She read his eyes conveying how much he believe in her & she simply nodded approving the same👍🏼 I always adore Akshan's silent talks,THEY ARE DIL JAAN JIGAR sab le lo ones.....

26/4/19:

Guddan ka concept bilkul sahi hai about Saas-Bahu Rishta - Yeh Rishta DOSTI aur BARABARI ka hona chahiye.....!!!!👏Best Wishes Team Guddan🤗

"Guddan ke hote huye aapko koi majboor karde aisa ho nahi sakta"

When she learned restaurant will be shut bcz of harthal, she was happy for her husband as he will be getting some aaram😳 But when she noticed and came to know about Akshat's dilemma, she immediately thought to release him from that zone by offering her help in making aamras for bacha partyJust look at his reaction, he is pleasantly shocked at her way of making him feel comfortable👍🏼Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal perfectly nibhoying WIFE + DOST dharam at bestStar

Jab Bua ji was deciding two teams zara inko dekhiye.....ROFLJindal Saab aapke iss smile ka hum kya matlab samjhe?😈

"Bua ji bilkul sahi keh rahi hai Guddan,Nek kaam karte karte tumhein agar apni baat saabit karne ka mauka milta hai toh ismein galat kya hai?"

Till bua ji was challenging Guddan, Akshat was standing there and listening to her but when bua ji started to challenge HIS WIFE by questioning HER ABILITIES & asking her to accept her Defeat,He readily accepted the challenge & spoke for his wife spoke for his wife's respect Earlier Akshat used to spoke for Guddan for protecting her respect as SAAS of Jindal Bhavan now he is speaking up for Guddan for protecting her respect as HIS WIFE, as HIS DOST👏From speaking up for Guddan as THE SASUR of Jindal Bhavan to speaking up for Guddan AS HER HUSBAND,this BADLAAV definitely makes me smile wide 🤗& make My Dil contentDil le lo Jindal SaabHeart

Excuse me Jindal Saab yeh takiya kab se aapki ho gayi?🤪Aap toh blue wali chotu takiye ke liye uss din lade the nah Apni Gudiya se?😳Well Ladte ladte kya scene mila humeinAyeee hayeee☺️

Such a CLASSY shotAkshan lost in eachother's eyes with feathers flowing around and falling on the duo,Magically BeautifulHeart

Their EYELOCKS deserves special mentions☺️

This shot is so so ISSHHHHH vibes☺️☺️I couldnt resist in capturing this DIL LE LO momentHeart

When Guddan's OCD mode got activatedROFLSoo Awwdorable☺️This scene was THE CUTEST

"Yeh sab tum isliye kar rahi ho na q ki neeche maine...."

Loved how quickly he understood why his wifey is upset and doing weired things🥳,THEIR UNDERSTANDING level is Dil le loHeart

"Guddan Jiss tarah tumhein meri samman ki chinta hai na ussi tarah MUJHE BHI APNI PATNI APNE DOST KI SAMMAN KI FIKAR HAI, Buaji ke saamne MAIN TUMHEIN HAARTE HUYE NAHI DEKH SAKTA THA, BINA MAIDAN MEIN UTARE TOH TUMHEIN HAARNE DUNGA NAHI MAIN AUR TUMHEIN KHUD PAR HO YA NA HO MUJHE TUM PAR POORA VISHWASS HAI KI TUM YEH SHART JEETOGI BHI AUR APNI BAAT SAHI SAABIT BHI KARKE DIKHAVOGI"

How cutely Guddan was expressing her complaints to her hubby for not giving his saath in her decision, Awww😳I loved the way he stopped his annoyed wifey & I Loved how beautifully he made her understand why he accepted the challenge bcz just like she has fikar for his respect he also have fikar about his wife's respect & cant see her defeat before buajiHe also made it clear that he will not allow her to accept defeat even without fighting bcz HE HAS FULL FAITH IN HER.....!!!!👍🏼 👏Such a GEM HUBBY he is hayeee, MOTIVATOR + MENTOR AT BEST Star Dil Jaan Jigar sab le lio Jindal SaabHeart

Just look at his content smile when his wifey finally understood his POV😳 & the way she was saying sorry to him was so cute😛

OCD baba aap bhi nah I so loved how he didn't handshakeLOL & asked her to do safaaiROFLHow cute was that....!!!!😛

Cant wait for the competition  🥳& Akshan helping eachother

Love😳

Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Lovely post saranya.. 

Guddan total right Saas bahu why not best friend yes they r best friend.

Akshat an guddan now Friend but i think AJ not only Dost wo to kuch aur ho gaya hai ,,,

handshake karne se dar lag rha hai...

sofa most imp in friendship..

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Heartbcz of you I am happily fangirling with emoji's and pics after 3 days.....!!!!!🤗Thank u so much yaar,Heart🤗

CoolThank you everyone who visited,liked & commented on My Temporary Fangirling Thread from two days🤗Dil le lo sabHeartKeep showering your Pyaar for our Pyaare Akshan👍🏼

An episode where we can witness Jindal Saab truly & genuinely enjoying phase with his Wifey😛Was an absolute Treat to watch in him, epiHeart

Loved how Guddan's acting helped her to impress her Bua Saas👍🏼I am pretty sure Guddan will definitely take Bua's dil with her wala concept😛

Loved how Jindal Saab was admiring his dost,His Guddan while adjusting her Saree Pallu☺️He was enjoying her pareshaani and that eyebrow raise while she came with food & pallu fell again looked Awwdorable☺️He is such a tease, I tell you heheheROFL

I so loved their short eyelock where she was complaining with her eyes to him for smiling at her mess & him cutely adoring her antics😛When she broke the eyelock, he was kind off upset and searched for the reason following her eyes which was averted to their bua coming towards themWinkHayeee

I just loved how Jindal Saab looked at his Guddan when Bua ji said it's bcz of his good deeds he got a wife like her and he is lucky to have her as his wife😛I loved how he repliedwith a teasing smile when bua ji said Guddan is the Perfect Saas for this houseLOLHe loves to pull Her leg & Watching Jindal Saab's this avatar makes me so happy & contentWhile an irritated wifey excused her presence and left, Jindal Saab's eyes were following her, Ayeee hayeeee😳

Akshan Room scene was oneHeartThe way Guddan was complaining about Saree &  the way Jindal Saab was controlling his hasi while churofying nazar in between was such Sab le lo momentI want to see Jindal Saab in dhoti since Guddan said that yesterday & him struggling in that & she can smile,😈Hehehe, CV's pls sun lijiye😳

We got such a beautiful Parallel of Dori tieing yesterday in the form of adjusting Saree pleatsWinkMaine yeh wish likha tha so that I can get Parallel and thank u CV's for fulfilling one more wish🥳🤗Then she felt so much shyness & was worried about Jindal Saab will watch her like that and asked him to close his eyes and help when he offered his help watching her in tears👍🏼Now she was not at all feeling any kind of awkwardness even Saree's pallu was falling many times & she didn't ask him to close his eyes and helpHeart

Such a Classy shot☺️

I loved how her Saree's pallu was flowing and touching his face, how he catch the pallu & stick that close to his face as if feeling her ehsaas, Moment☺️He was smiling throughout while pallu was touching his face😛Such an absolute blissThe way he hold her pallu & asked her to hold with a slight smile was Cute😳Jindal Saab Maanna padega You know absolutely ways to tie dori & adjust saree pallu..StarImpressive☺️

Loved the way he with atmost care adjusting the pallu with safety pin while she was kind of lost in him and the way he asked through eyes"Kya hua"was Awwdorable😳Jindal Saab aapne Pallu pe pin lagate lagate half hug de dia Apne Dost Guddan ko Ayee Hayeee..☺️TUM HO was so perfectly syncing with Akshan moments atmStar

The way he manofied His Wifey was so sweet😳He loves to do Masak with His dost Awww😛🥳

I always adore how Jindal Saab respects Women and their efforts👍🏼he isHeartI loved that proud wide smile on his face while saying how bua was praising Guddan & how much he loved that🤗👍🏼

There Guddan's expression changed and she so wanted to tell everything to Her Dost, Her Jindal Saab but Yeh Jindal Saab ka phone hamesha galat time pe q bajta hai????🤓

Cant wait to see How Guddan is gonna change Bua's concept of Sakkti with Her Dosti one😛Best Wishes Gudiya, Jeet lio Bua's Dil🤗

Sofa is back on Akshan's room..🤪Idher Akshan ek duje ko sache dil se Pati Patni manne kya lage aur Dadi ne sofe ki entry bhi kara li q ki now she is damm sure ab iska koi kaam nahi, pade pade Akshan ko drool hi karte rahe..ROFL

Proud of you for being true to your identity & supporting the truth🤗I loved how Guddan gained confidence from , Her Jindal Saab's words & heared her Dil ki baat, put forward her concept of ristha before bua ji with full confidence....👍🏼

Jindal Saab *Dreaming*

I loved how Guddan was cribbing before Akshat like an annoyed kid & how cutely he asked why she is angry.... Aww....😛The way he tried first to bulavo her by tapping her shoulder then trying to remove her hands from face was🤗

One more Ayee hayeee.....CV's sab le lio....HeartAnother beautiful Shot

I so so so loved how patiently & how beautifully Akshat samjhofied His confused Wifey what to do👏He admitted how along with whole world he also thought Guddan cant do anythingThen he also acknowledged that how Guddan changed everyone's perspective including him....StarThe sweet proud smile adoring his lips while admitting the same clearly & loudly says how muchHeart

He promised her His Unconditional Saath as her Dost in every situation.....👍🏼He asked her to go ahead and prove to whole world that Guddan can do everything perfectly. Look at his words yaar....!!!! How Motivational....Uff, This Man isHeart

as usual created magic while Akshan shared a beautiful eyelock....☺️She read his eyes conveying how much he believe in her & she simply nodded approving the same👍🏼I always adore Akshan's silent talks,ones.....

Guddan ka concept bilkul sahi hai about Saas-Bahu Rishta - Yeh Rishtaaurka hona chahiye.....!!!!👏Best Wishes Team Guddan🤗

When she learned restaurant will be shut bcz of harthal, she was happy for her husband as he will be getting some aaram😳But when she noticed and came to know about Akshat's dilemma, she immediately thought to release him from that zone by offering her help in making aamras for bacha partyJust look at his reaction, he is pleasantly shocked at her way of making him feel comfortable👍🏼Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal perfectly nibhoyingdharam at bestStar

Jab Bua ji was deciding two teams zara inko dekhiye.....ROFLJindal Saab aapke iss smile ka hum kya matlab samjhe?😈

Till bua ji was challenging Guddan, Akshat was standing there and listening to her but when bua ji started to challenge& asking her to accept her Defeat,He readily accepted the challenge & spoke for his wifespoke for his wife's respectEarlier Akshat used to spoke for Guddan for protecting her respect asof Jindal Bhavan now he is speaking up for Guddan for protecting her respect as, as👏Heart

Excuse me Jindal Saab yeh takiya kab se aapki ho gayi?🤪Aap toh blue wali chotu takiye ke liye uss din lade the nah Apni Gudiya se?😳Well Ladte ladte kya scene mila humeinAyeee hayeee☺️

Such ashotAkshan lost in eachother's eyes with feathers flowing around and falling on the duo,Magically BeautifulHeart

Theirdeserves special mentions☺️

This shot is so sovibes☺️☺️I couldnt resist in capturing thismomentHeart

When Guddan'smode got activatedROFLSoo Awwdorable☺️This scene was

Loved how quickly he understood why his wifey is upset and doing weired things🥳,Heart

How cutely Guddan was expressing her complaints to her hubby for not giving his saath in her decision, Awww😳I loved the way he stopped his annoyed wifey & I Loved how beautifully he made her understand why he accepted the challenge bcz just like she has fikar for his respect he also have fikar about his wife's respect & cant see her defeat before buajiHe also made it clear that he will not allow her to accept defeat even without fighting bcz👍🏼👏Such ahe is hayeee,

Just look at his content smile when his wifey finally understood his😳& the way she was saying sorry to him was so cute😛

baba aap bhi nah I so loved how he didn't handshakeLOL& asked her to do safaaiROFLHow cute was that....!!!!😛

Cant wait for the competition🥳& Akshan helping eachother

Love😳

Saranya

Saranya plz tell me  how add u all emo an pic in your post .
Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a lovely post 

I was missing ur posts

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krilovad

Lovely post saranya..

Guddan total right Saas bahu why not best friend yes they r best friend.

Akshat an guddan now Friend but i think AJ not only Dost wo to kuch aur ho gaya hai ,,,

handshake karne se dar lag rha hai...

sofa most imp in friendship..

Thank u🤗Akshat is totally in Dosti mode😛He was just teasing her like best buddy w/o hand shaking lolROFL
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krilovad

Saranya plz tell me  how add u all emo an pic in your post .

Genie ka ek post hai jo hamare forum pe pinned thread par hai...😛I just drag the emoji and drop it in my post it will get posted😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobiya153

Such a lovely post

I was missing ur posts

Thank U Sobiya🤗Main khud apni posts bahut hi zyada miss kar rahi thi
Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saru!!! Was really missing your post with pics!!! 😄😄 so glad to see your post...

Jindal saab’s naya Roop is making the episodes really adorable to watch... pehle to apni biwi ko hall mein pallu Daley hue Dekh ke muskura rahe the... admiring for a little while then when Guddan saw him his expression changed to that of teasing... Guddan looks very mature in this look...

the pallu scene was sexy.... aise kaun pin lagaata hai! Jindal Saab bhi Chance nahi chodte... 😉

Jindal Saab’s reaction ‘Naraaz kyun ho Rahi ho’ sounded so husband types... it was so cute...

Pillow fight was really cute... wanted to see a little bit of Jindal saab’s facial expression which was not that visible but he did look lost in her... till Guddan did not blow the feather away he was in no mood of moving! 😉

Bua ji is a little OTT... itna saaspana aaj kal ke samaane mein nahi hota but I guess there is some lesson which Guddan will learn... let’s see what is it...

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

Saru!!! Was really missing your post with pics!!! 😄😄 so glad to see your post...

Thank u Kashish🤗I also missed my posts

Jindal saab’s naya Roop is making the episodes really adorable to watch... pehle to apni biwi ko hall mein pallu Daley hue Dekh ke muskura rahe the...admiring for a little while then when Guddan saw him his expression changed to that of teasing...Guddan looks very mature in this look...

@Bold exactly that change in expression was so precisely done by NishantStar👏

the pallu scene was sexy.... aise kaun pin lagaata hai! Jindal Saab bhi Chance nahi chodte... 😉

Jindal Saab's ke har ek tareeka apne aap mein ek AJOOBA hai☺️

Jindal Saab’s reaction ‘Naraaz kyun ho Rahi ho’ sounded so husband types... it was so cute...

I agree & I loved that

Pillow fight was really cute... wanted to see a little bit of Jindal saab’s facial expression which was not that visible but he did look lost in her... till Guddan did not blow the feather away he was in no mood of moving! 😉

His expressions are visible dear that spl shot dekho na which I posted ISSHH feels wala☺️Ofcourse he got irritated with his wifey OCD pantiROFL

Bua ji is a little OTT... itna saaspana aaj kal ke samaane mein nahi hota but I guess there is some lesson which Guddan will learn... let’s see what is it...

The actress is doing a fab job👏Mereko Jindal Saab ki woh smile ka kaaran sunna hai Jindal Saab se

My replies in Italics😛
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beutiful post saru

i missed it so much 

We got short yet beutifull Akshan scenes my most fav among three days was pillow wala scene in dono ke romance ke chakkar mein bechara Pillow qurbaan ho gya waise mre pass v same doubt hai ye pillow blue se white kaise ho gya khair choro Jindal Sahab ko bs bahana chachiye guddiya se jhagarne kaa

I m very much excited about upcoming episodes to see Akshan helping each other bs ye jaldi se weekend kat jaye..