Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Beutiful post saru

i missed it so much

Thank u So much Kajal🤗I missed my posts more

We got short yet beutifull Akshan scenes my most fav among three days was pillow wala scene in dono ke romance ke chakkar mein bechara Pillow qurbaan ho gya waise mre passvsame doubt hai ye pillow blue se white kaise ho gya khair choro Jindal Sahab ko bs bahana chachiye guddiya se jhagarne kaa

Mereliye sab Pyaare scenes the I got parallel scene too@Bold No Kajal inke fav blue chotu takiya wahi pe pade the but he chose this white one and claimed it as his by starting ladai jo mere samajh ke bahar hai🤪Jindal Saab ko patha nahi kya hua tha kal par humein toh ek jhakass scene mil gaye inke ladayi ki wajah se🥳

I m very much excited about upcoming episodes to see Akshan helping each other bs ye jaldi se weekend kat jaye..

Me too excited

My replies in italics😛
jmoyee200 thumbnail

So lovely Post...

all pic are just wow....

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So lovely post Saru buddy....

i try copy emo...

🤗

ye bol all emo drag kare then post i try copy but only 1 not all,,

🤗All emo ?
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The first thing that came to my mind after that Bed wala scene was: Moment Kharab karne ke 101 Tareeke- By GAJ. LOL

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

A Dil Le Lo post🤗Heart

Jindal sahab has already turned into Guddu's dream wale Jindal sahab with the sweetness & smiles😳

I loved how he was adoring her when he entered the house & saw her in the peela sareeHeart

Waise toh Jindal sahab Guddiya ho hug karte nahin hai but he never leaves a chance to encaseher in his arms in his own unique ways & bahanasWink

Inke bich jo bhi ho, ye dosti toh nahin haiLOLusse kahi zyaada kuch hai😛

The wifey mode in Guddu was happy with Jindal sahab getting an off for araam. Hope Jindal sahab start taking more offs for her now😳

The Husband in him could never let anyone walk away questioning his wife's abilities. Ye unse na ho payega😒

I loved the pillow wali fight. Jindal sahab keeps claiming pillows as his just to fight with his Guddiya.

Waise,  can never sleep on the small pillow he claimed earlier, bata nahin how could he sleep on that ?😕While this white one looked more appropriate for sleeping👍🏼

& Guddiya couldn't bear a feather sitting on her hubby's eyes & disturbing him as he was lost in her iss liye hata diya phook maar keLOL

Cause Jindal sahab ke nazar mein baithne ka haq sirf unki Guddiya ka hai !

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

So lovely Post...

all pic are just wow....

Thank u so much🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

So lovely post Saru buddy....

i try copy emo...

🤗

ye bol all emo drag kare then post i try copy but only 1 not all,,

🤗All emo ?

Thank u Barenya🤗Emoji u can drag and post only one at a time
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

The first thing that came to my mind after that Bed wala scene was: Moment Kharab karne ke 101 Tareeke- By GAJ.LOL

U made me rem Zee TV's caption abt Akshan "How to flirt 101"ROFLROFL
Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saruuu lots of virtual Jhappis & Pappis

I visited IF all in a Khadoos mood coz isse badi MANHOOSJAWAANI chadi hai......

But I see your post and am all Smiles as always .....

I see the emphasis on the Word DOSTI here .....for you both & them both its nearly same (excluding romantic pheels for you both).....

But i take this opportunity to Thank especially You ,Genie,Piku,Shailu & All others for keeping this Forum alive & Flourishing.....In my self imposed Social media Exile...

Captain is always the Fairy Godmother of this forum who keeps spreading positive vibes & happiness all around....

& your posts are the breeze of fresh air which I need desperately in this polluted negative world.....

Keep making these Haseen posts Featuring the Most Haseen people to make our life the most Haseen

P.S special mention to Nishant's Badti hui Zulfein

& Sada Fangirling karte raho.... may be i will join you kabhie kabhi

Love you

Era

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

A Dil Le Lo post🤗Heart

Thank u Genie🤗Heart

Jindal sahab has already turned into Guddu's dream wale Jindal sahab with the sweetness & smiles😳

I loved how he was adoring her when he entered the house & saw her in the peela sareeHeart

It was super Awwdorable and the way his expressions changed to a teasing one was EPIC😛

Waise toh Jindal sahab Guddiya ho hug karte nahin hai but he never leaves a chance to encase her in his arms in his own unique ways & bahanasWink

Jindal Saab's UNIQUE WAYS are just DIL LE LOHeart

Inke bich jo bhi ho, ye dosti toh nahin haiLOLusse kahi zyaada kuch hai😛

They are enjoying OFFICIAL Dosti Phase (q ki handshake abhi hua hai na dost wala) w/o realising they have already passed that phase in their Dard/Farz ka ristha phase

The wifey mode in Guddu was happy with Jindal sahab getting an off for araam. Hope Jindal sahab start taking more offs for her now😳

Yup and her wifey mode automatically switched on when he referred abt harthal but the same mode got switched to Dosti mode once she realised his dilemma....!!!!😛Guddan unknowingly nibhofied both modes perfectly at that simple sceneStar

The Husband in him could never let anyone walk away questioning his wife's abilities. Ye unse na ho payega😒

Sau baath ki ek baath🤗

I loved the pillow wali fight. Jindal sahab keeps claiming pillows as his just to fight with his Guddiya.

Waise,  can never sleep on the small pillow he claimed earlier, bata nahin how could he sleep on that ?😕While this white one looked more appropriate for sleeping👍🏼

If he can bath in that chotu bath tub, if he can sleep in that chotu sofa then yeh chotu takiya kya cheez haiROFLAfter all our Jindal Saab is SARVGUN SAMPANNACoolWell yeh chotu takiya unke haathom ko rest karwane ke liye hoga😛

& Guddiya couldn't bear a feather sitting on her hubby's eyes & disturbing him as he was lost in her iss liye hata diya phook maar keLOL

Cause Jindal sahab ke nazar mein baithne ka haq sirf unki Guddiya ka hai !

Awww Gudiya got J of featherROFL

My replies in italics😛