Is MisHaan having an emotional bonding?

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

How many of you feel they have emotional bonding and how many of you think they are just attracted physically? 

Please do state your view on how an emotional bonding should be! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't see any scene indicating emotional bonding. Have you noticed Mishti's behavior with Veer? 

She is not affected by thoughts of Ruhaan when he is with her, like when he came to see in her morning, she was perfectly fine, hugged him and it was like they undid the whole "Bechaini" thing, so I am guessing this uneasiness in front of Veer comes only when Ruhaan is present around her. 

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

I don't see any scene indicating emotional bonding. Have you noticed Mishti's behavior with Veer?

She is not affected by thoughts of Ruhaan when he is with her, like when he came to see in her morning, she was perfectly fine, hugged him and it was like they undid the whole "Bechaini" thing, so I am guessing this uneasiness in front of Veer comes only when Ruhaan is present around her.

So you say MisHaan do not have an emotional bonding! Okay, I respect your opinion!What's your definition on emotional bonding? Like how do you expect an emotional bonding should be?
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Emotional bonding; it's something where you could understand a person's feelings, sorrows, joys, turmoils... Anything. Where you don't need them to tell you how they're feeling.... You just understand it....for me...; it's with my mum...she understands me more than I do myself. She knows if I'm doubtful about something, she knows, without my telling her that I'm sad or what's bothering me. That's emotional bonding for me...

In case of Mishaan....if you've watched the whole episodes...you'll know or I can't make you understand... Nevertheless; Ruhaan sees through Mishti, he knows how complex she is. Whenever she snaps, he's there for her...he might not know the reason of her episodes... But he tries to find it. In birthday party... It was he, who she had hurt the most...still he didn't get mad at her like everyone else..somehow he knew that this is not real Mishti....this is not how she usually reacts....he wanted to know the reason behind her outburst and wanted to be there for her...to make her feel better. I would call that emotional binding

Similarly when Mishti came to know that he's orphan...she was there for him....she couldn't hug him n kiss it better...but she was there with him emotionally.... She wanted to let him know that he's not alone. And when Ruhaan saw her there, he knew that she had been there for him. All this things are emotional bonding for me😊😊

PranPriye thumbnail

IMO, it is physical attraction from Ruhaan's side. He fell in love when he snapped her photo. He literally knew nothing about her nature or personality. Just insta love.

I see no bonding from Misti's side - physical or emotional. 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

So you say MisHaan do not have an emotional bonding! Okay, I respect your opinion!What's your definition on emotional bonding? Like how do you expect an emotional bonding should be?

Emotional bonding is subjective. In this show, they have to show how Ruhaan is better for Mishti than her fiance, I am waiting for that ONE normal conversation between them to understand their bond.Ruhaan understands Mishti, he can see through her that's his observation skill, he can see through everyone in Malhotra /Khanna house. 

Although there was one scene after Ruhaan revealed that he is an orphan, where Mishti sat with him, that was a good moment 

Vartika026 thumbnail

With the question, I thought you were open for both negative and positive responses, that went away with the

exclamation mark. JkEmotional bonding is subjective. In this show, they have to show how Ruhaan is better for Mishti than her fiance, I am waiting for that ONE normal conversation between them to understand their bond.Ruhaan understands Mishti, he can see through her that's his observation skill, he can see through everyone in Malhotra /Khanna house.

Although there was one scene after Ruhaan revealed that he is an orphan, where Mishti sat with him, that was a good moment

Actually Ruhaan doesn't see through everyone. Cause if he did, he'd understand in a minute that Pari is in love with him....even a dimwitted person could see that. The way she hero worships him and gives him moon eyed expressions....I'd say he would've noticed that if he saw through her. I agree that he observes things but he sees through Mishti Only.
FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Actually Ruhaan doesn't see through everyone. Cause if he did, he'd understand in a minute that Pari is in love with him....even a dimwitted person could see that. The way she hero worships him and gives him moon eyed expressions....I'd say he would've noticed that if he saw through her. I agree that he observes things but he sees through Mishti Only.

He did and he thought she is in love with someone else, remember he advised her to go for it and not friend zone him this time? In Pari and Ruhaan scene, all they talk about is Mishti. Everyone in the show is dimwitted, in fact Pari talks about Ruhaan in front of Mishti most of the time, but she couldn't see it, even though she knows Pari from childhood.He is observant, he can read people but he is interested in Mishti so she is center of attention

Day1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Emotional bonding; it's something where you could understand a person's feelings, sorrows, joys, turmoils... Anything. Where you don't need them to tell you how they're feeling.... You just understand it....for me...; it's with my mum...she understands me more than I do myself. She knows if I'm doubtful about something, she knows, without my telling her that I'm sad or what's bothering me. That's emotional bonding for me...

In case of Mishaan....if you've watched the whole episodes...you'll know or I can't make you understand... Nevertheless; Ruhaan sees through Mishti, he knows how complex she is. Whenever she snaps, he's there for her...he might not know the reason of her episodes... But he tries to find it. In birthday party... It was he, who she had hurt the most...still he didn't get mad at her like everyone else..somehow he knew that this is not real Mishti....this is not how she usually reacts....he wanted to know the reason behind her outburst and wanted to be there for her...to make her feel better. I would call that emotional binding

Similarly when Mishti came to know that he's orphan...she was there for him....she couldn't hug him n kiss it better...but she was there with him emotionally.... She wanted to let him know that he's not alone. And when Ruhaan saw her there, he knew that she had been there for him. All this things are emotional bonding for me😊😊

Bang on.😊
Vartika026 thumbnail

He did and he thought she is in love with someone else, remember he advised her to go for it and not friend zone him this time? In Pari and Ruhaan scene, all they talk about is Mishti. Everyone in the show is dimwitted, in fact Pari talks about Ruhaan in front of Mishti most of the time, but she couldn't see it, even though she knows Pari from childhood.He is observant, he can read people but he is interested in Mishti so she is center of attention

If some guy tells me that he's in love with a girl who he doesn't want to friend zone, and gives me even 10% of the expressions pari raani gives to Ruhaan then I'd know in an instant that the lucky girl is me. And I'm not even observant when it comes to other human beings. So I stand corrected, that Ruhaan sees through Mishti only. And yes she is he's centre of attraction/attention. Hell, she's his sun and his whole life revolves around her