Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Arnav guy is the best actor among all the others.

None are better than each other.

T.prakash is good only in giving serious expressions.

Ksj can't ....zero acting skill

Veer guy is ok...haven't seen him much....but whatever i saw....he is way better than ksj.

Ksj is only good looking or hot....and that is the only expression he has.

Now veer having all those dominating traits are hallucinations....so how can he emote those in the show.

S1 ki acting se s2 ka koi comparision hi nahi

How do you judge if you have seen 2-3 episodes ?Also s1 and s2 comparisons are anyway not allowed as per DT warning.
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Arnav guy is the best actor among all the others.

None are better than each other.

T.prakash is good only in giving serious expressions.

Ksj can't ....zero acting skill

Veer guy is ok...haven't seen him much....but whatever i saw....he is way better than ksj.

Ksj is only good looking or hot....and that is the only expression he has.

Now veer having all those dominating traits are hallucinations....so how can he emote those in the show.

S1 ki acting se s2 ka koi comparision hi nahi

Was  topic  on  kunal  or  rohan  u  dragging  all  actors  to  prove  ur  point  and  when  other  disagree  problematic  haan /So  u  dont  like  when  ppl  say  Rohaan  cant  act  or  can improve  and  make  post  to  defend  him  but  will  drag  everyoneAlso  Kunal  imo  is  way  better  than  Rohan  and  one  day  u  say  u dont  watch  show  next  day  u  say  kunal  cant  act  atleast  stick  to  what  u  say
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poiu123

No.  It's his dialogues. If I were to decipher his facial expressions I wouldnt understand anything.

Off course there might be very intelligent viewers who can make out his expressions. I don't belong to that category,  sorry.

It's not the first time. I could not make out in his last show too.

I cant get anything from his expressions :(Same expression in all scenes
CIDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rohan doesnot act at all...he is the Katrina Kaif of tellywood....uska expressions dekhar kuch bhi nahi pata chalta hai

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If i have to grade them based on acting, For me Tajaswi comes first, then Kunal.

Tejaswi i already knew how talented she is, so no surprise there.. Kunal, i knew he is a descent performer, but rose above my expectations.. He can emote with his eyes.

Aneris acting in this show was a pleasant surprise for me because whatever i have seen of her in her previous show she was below average.. Here she is natural, but the thing is she is playing herself..

Rohan, has shown a lot of improvement in the last few days.. Earlier i was so disappointed with his acting but now he is doing a better job.

Arnav.. Arnavs story is just opposite of Rohan..He was okay okay in the initial episodes but going downward with each episode..He has gone from average to below average in my opinion.

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

This kinda things differ from perspective ti perspective... I don't find Rohan performance that great, he doesn't have variations, neither in expression nor in voice modulations. but recently he's been doing a decent job, showing the sadness and confusion towards Mishti's behavior.

For me Teju, Kunal and Aneri are very good. They're perfect in their characters...

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

For me Tejaswi➡️Kunal➡️Aneri➡️Rohan➡️Akshit

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

For me Tejasswi>Kunal>Aneri>Akshit>Rohan

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CIDfan4ever

Rohan doesnot act at all...he is the Katrina Kaif of tellywood....uska expressions dekhar kuch bhi nahi pata chalta hai

ROFL
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

For me Kunal, Tejasswi and Aneri are just perfect in their roles, Rohan needs an improvement in showing expressions. Akshit is the weakest IMO.

Every actor has his forte, the strong zone, Kunal's is angst and voice modulation. So for me Kunal in angst >>>> any other actor from the cast.