Posted: 4 years ago

Veer has come across as sexist ,egoist, chauvinist,            insensitive , selfish ,dominating character .

So that means veer is portraying and emoting all these traits.

So veer is giving all those expressions.

Now Rohan has to be good actor to get all those names for his character.

Nobody else got that many names apart from  veer for all those monster traits.

So that means Rohan is doing a better job . 

Yes I respect your opinion, but I dont agree with it. For me Rohan has to go a long way before I call him a good actor. I find his acting monotonous and cannot relate to him. Everyone else in the show is doing great especially Teju and Kunal and that is why they are the main leads according to me. But then again that's my opinion

To come across as a few characteristics, dialogues are sufficient, emoting/expressing might not be required. I don't connect with his acting which means he is not a good actor according to me. The only time I could connect with him was when he spoke to his mom about about his worry on Mishti drifting away from her usual self. And he was really appreciated for that.

Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

Veer has come across as sexist ,egoist, chauvinist,            insensitive , selfish ,dominating character .

So veer is giving all those expressions.

Nobody else got that many names apart from  veer for all those monster traits.

So that means Rohan is doing a better job .

Names was given to all characters in the show but I don't think all r doing that onscreen.... may b ppl connect to veer more only if he have done better....he should utilize the chance even better, ss given to him more than pari

What is this chauvinist expression??Plzz give example..It's a name given to his character traits that doesn't mean he is emoting all those expressions

Originally posted by pranurosid

What is this chauvinist expression??Plzz give example..It's a name given to his character traits that doesn't mean he is emoting all those expressions

Male Chauvinism: the belief that women are naturally less important, intelligent, or able than men, and should be treated differently.Veer's character has not been portrayed like this in the serial. So, people who are finding him like that must have seen something in Rohan's expression rather than Veer's character.

Veer character is only one who are actually relatable. Actor is doing fine job. Actor is not gone out of control. His dialogue delivery is also fine. Yes he improve a lot from his past project. 

No.  It's his dialogues. If I were to decipher his facial expressions I wouldnt understand anything.

Off course there might be very intelligent viewers who can make out his expressions. I don't belong to that category,  sorry.

It's not the first time. I could not make out in his last show too.

Veer is the most relatable character of the show for me who is yet to get butchered....So far makers have spared him and kept him as a genuine guy !

Rohan is doing a fine job as Veer!

Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

Veer has come across as sexist ,egoist, chauvinist, insensitive , selfish ,dominating character .

No . He is not delivering/emoting it via his expressions because his face is plain blank at least for me. His dialogues are giving vibes. Well i don't agree with above mentioned all the terms for veer as i never used for him .

I truly dislike rohan's acting and never connected with veer just because of his acting. I am watching his third show and reason of watching all those shows was never rohan gandotra. I watched Everest because of ashutosh gowarikar. I watched DSDT for siddharth shukla and now i am watching Silsila 2 for complex character mishti.

I can't agree with this line that only rohan received remarks because here i have already read words like play boy/play girl , awaragardi , selfish ,stalker,coward, dominating person , control freak , shameless, insensitive , these all the words are used for other characters too who are not monsters but flawed .

If above mentioned parameters are there to analyze acting skill then everyone is doing best job and as you said rohan is doing better job.