Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: PranPriye

Male Chauvinism: the belief that women are naturally less important, intelligent, or able than men, and should be treated differently.Veer's character has not been portrayed like this in the serial.So, people who are finding him like that must have seen something in Rohan's expression rather than Veer's character.

I know what male chauvinism means..But I asked when he gave that kinda expression. Ppl felt that chauvinistic trait  from his dialogues not bcoz of his acting
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

No.  It's his dialogues. If I were to decipher his facial expressions I wouldnt understand anything.

Off course there might be very intelligent viewers who can make out his expressions. I don't belong to that category,  sorry.

It's not the first time. I could not make out in his last show too.

Exactly my words...you nailed it girl(kissing emoji) I have to wait for the dialogue to decode his expression. Like seriously... Bhai kuch to kr le thodi facial muscle exercise hi ho jayegi isi bahane (wink emoji)
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

No . He is not delivering/emoting it via his expressions because his face is plain blank at least for me. His dialogues are giving vibes. Well i don't agree with above mentioned all the terms for veer as i never used for him .I truly dislike rohan's acting and never connected with veer just because of his acting. I am watching his third show and reason of watching all those shows was never rohan gandotra. I watched Everest because of ashutosh gowarikar. I watched DSDT for siddharth shukla and now i am watching Silsila 2 for complex character mishti.

I can't agree with this line that only rohan received remarks because here i have already read words like play boy/play girl , awaragardi , selfish ,stalker,coward, dominating person , control freak , shameless, insensitive, these all the words are used for other characters too who are not monsters but flawed .

If above mentioned parameters are there to analyze acting skill then everyone is doing best job and as you said rohan is doing better job.

bold part because character clearly show like that on-screen. You also agree recently R become seamless because he openly talk in double meaning with M in front of Veer. We minority felt R character is disgusted very early & you recently. You gave R character time to because you think he not actively peruse M. And we minority think he actually not stay with M when he got to know M was his friend fiance & stay away from them but he did not. He even not tried a single time to fight back his feeling for his friend.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i am a mishaan shipper but veer itna bhi bura nhi hai....he's a good guy..loves the girl he is marrying..

PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I know what male chauvinism means..But I asked when he gave that kinda expression. Ppl felt that chauvinistic trait  from his dialogues not bcoz of his acting

It is a name given to his characteristic trait...Veer has no such characteristic trait as per the definition.That doesn't mean he is emoting all those emotions..Since Veer is not like that, I agreed with the thread maker that it must be Rohan's acting.If you meant about dialogues, you should have mentioned it your post. I strictly responded to what you have written.
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rohan gets clear dialogues, he is decent actor, he would have failed with S1 actors but in S2, none is SO good that Rohan falters. 

All actors are doing well for themselves, nothing so good or praiseworthy 

sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Though Rohan needs improvement, he is a decent actor .

My opinion: Teja and Kunal are highly overhyped in this forum 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cant connect to the actor he need to work on his acting skills

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

The more bashing veer guy gets being a positive character in presence of negative ones M-R....more better for him.

PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

The more bashing veer guy gets being a positive character in presence of negative ones M-R....more better for him.

I was really impressed by Arnav. Haven't seen him before. Love Su Bua and Radhika's acting and characters too.As for Veer, real flaws are less, that's why imaginary ones like forcing Misti to quit working, wearing pallu on head, etc. are given repeatedly.