Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Why were good things changed? Our primary issue with IF was the difficulty of posting pics  videos etc .. but so  many things are changed for the worse. Why aren't no. of posts by a member  displayed under the username? It was a good thing. .

Also where are the emoticons and font options?  

Sutapasima thumbnail

Congratulations Vijay Sir 

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Also, How did I forget mentioning the index issue for stories!!

I thought all the previous links would migrate to the new site!! But still now not a single link is working!! 

It's saying that same old 404 site not found. Please save us the horror and say we will not have to update all the index again? :o

If this issue continues then not only stories but all the previous article links of India forums nothing will work. 

What about the collections of FFs. None of those are working. It's worth of so many years of work by many writers. 

Plus not even any search works. Neither can we see member posts who might have commented on some old stories.

crispsy thumbnail

What kind of trashy third class low quality design is this? Eww. Looks disgusting from phone. Who approved this pathetic layout? Sue that person. Emoji doesn't work either. What a downgrade. -_-

crispsy thumbnail

What kind of trashy third class low quality design is this? Eww. Looks disgusting from phone. Who approved this pathetic layout? Sue that person. Emoji doesn't work either. What a downgrade. -_-

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Resham

Why my earlier username *Resham* is showing invalid... How can I get back my old userid

Hi Resham di,You van login to India Forums using your Email ID associated with your account *Resham*.Actually, *%^$ etc characters are invalid now for IndiaForums, hence. I was also facing the login slissue until I used my email id to login and see now it's working perfectly fine. :) I hope this helps.Regards Dev.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Resham

Why my earlier username *Resham* is showing invalid... How can I get back my old userid

Hi Resham di,You van login to India Forums using your Email ID associated with your account *Resham*.Actually, *%^$ etc characters are invalid now for IndiaForums, hence. I was also facing the login slissue until I used my email id to login and see now it's working perfectly fine. :) I hope this helps.Regards Dev.
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Notifications button is a good thing tho.. 

If possible change the layout plz.. not looking nice at all! 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No emojis, No number of posts, No dashboard, No profile visitor's names. No friendlist, I am getting lost again and again. My post open karte he lagta hai jaise bhasad ho rakhi ho. But, I understand that it's in development state. Mostly, people will get hang of it. It'il take time but i really appreciate this good initiative. 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Your same msg got posted 5 times!!