Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Previous version was simple and better

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations  to all the forum members......

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

How do I get my signature box back? why don't my number of posts show on the left-hand side. I really want to turn off all notifications is there any way to do this for example notifications for any topics I posted in

We will soon be providing a lot of customisation feature. Thank you for your suggestion.
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just checking!! The site looks gorgeous as I have mentioned at the beta testing time too!

Well, the forum codes are not working which is a bit worrying!! I guess that will be fine shortly..

There are issues with "my posts" Tab. All the posts are showing on random orders & not date wise!

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

edit : had a problem. Solved.

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why my earlier username *Resham* is showing invalid... How can I get back my old userid

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Congratulations for the new site!

But, I had some concerns regarding the changes in the website.

1. Some of the forums have reduced the total number of pages and it seems that there are less topics on each page as compared to the old site. Does this mean that you have deleted some topics?

2. In any topic, the word at the end of the line is cut and continued in the next line, as opposed to the old site where it would send the entire word to the next line. It's making the sentence harder to understand.

3. Despite all the comments being present on a topic, it still displays the 5 days old ones until you actually open the topic.

4. The page numbers from under the topics have disappeared along with the blue and red box. We can only access the last page if we navigate through the topic. And the arrow in front of the last commentator's username doesn't work.

5. Are the forum codes for url, quote and colour change etc. the same?

6. In the Private Message, when I click reply, it doesn't carry the previous chat. It's only allowing me to reply separately. And even the 'unread' option is missing.

7. The number of posts is also missing.

It'll be great if you could clarify those questions/doubts. Other than that, the new changes look great and I can't wait to explore more.

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Resham

Why my earlier username *Resham* is showing invalid... How can I get back my old userid

You can't have symbols on your username as per IF's new rules. That's why.
k1k1k1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why isn’t the search bar working when type in find ff like manneet storys

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the search button is not showing ffs...we cant find our stories...